It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First person indicted for falsifying vaxx cards -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
First person indicted for falsifying vaxx cards -

www.justice.gov...

Rather ironic, that at the very end of the article, it says:
"Anyone with information about allegations of attempted fraud involving COVID-19 can report it by calling the Department of Justice’s National Center for Disaster Fraud (NCDF) Hotline...."

Well... the WHOLE plandemic is a fraud!!

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I’ve seen local people lose their business contracts for building maintenance,cleaning and cooking over fake covid IDs. Many of the building are ran by the government here in Canada with some staff contracted for service.

I live in the middle of no where and I’ve seen this happen 3 times already.
a reply to: GlobalGold

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
I’ve seen local people lose their business contracts for building maintenance,cleaning and cooking over fake covid IDs. Many of the building are ran by the government here in Canada with some staff contracted for service.

I live in the middle of no where and I’ve seen this happen 3 times already.

this is unfortunate and down right Nurse Ratchet s**t.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I wonder how much trouble one might get into, calling that number and reporting the fraud the government has been telling the public?.......

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I wonder how much trouble one might get into, calling that number and reporting the fraud the government has been telling the public?.......

I was just thinking the exact same thing. I’d do it anonymous, but our rogue government would violate every human right I have to find me and destroy me. That’s how petty and corrupt this administration has shown itself to be.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

I used to report the annoying covid alerts on YouTube for spreading misinformation.
Got rid of them though as rhey drove me mad.
Are they still a thing?
You can permanently delete them.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
But the rich can get away?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If you are on the jury vote them not guilty and tell your friends to do the same.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If you are on the jury vote them not guilty and tell your friends to do the same.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If I lived in a Blue state, F Joe Biden, I would pay the nurse a few hundred to squirt the vaccine in the garbage can. In the Free state of Tennessee I don’t have to worry about the vaccine or mask.

What ever happened to the Hippa Act?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I'm actually shocked this happened in SC. I haven't run into anyone since I moved here in January that gives half of a crap about any of this pandemic.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: Nickn3

I'm actually shocked this happened in SC. I haven't run into anyone since I moved here in January that gives half of a crap about any of this pandemic.

The article claims it's a federal indictment, and the US Attorney for South Carolina is the person in charge of the investigation. I am assuming there are a lot of federal resources on the look out for this, and I would bet that the focus is on a certain 'color' of states: not of the blue variety.

I think it's pretty low to falsify a vaccine card, although, when people are backed into corners, as has been the case with the vaccine mandates, they will do whatever they can to resist. Desperate times, desperate measures, or something like that.

And again, here we go with the two-tier justice system, where the plebes (us) are crucified for doing something that the rich and famous (Antonio Brown) merely receive a weak slap on the wrist.

Amazing: two people acquire and present fake vax cards, one gets charged with felonies, the other takes some time off from work.

I wish I could muster up more anger about this, but the vaccine mandates have directly created this, and the authorities are not equally enforcing the laws.
edit on 7-12-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

ETA also important to note that the woman in this case, a nurse, is being charged with producing and circulating the cards. I have read a few stories about this, it's an ongoing situation. The feds seem to be focusing on the suppliers, but they also are crunching the low hanging fruit who acquire and use obvious forged cards. But again, see above: if you're rich and famous, you really won't be punished.
edit on 7-12-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
it amazes me that a person can be charged criminally for lying about his/her own health status.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

edit on Tue Dec 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Health practices for sick folks is public health.
Health mandates for healthy people is tyranny.

Another victimless crime...
Oh no : wait : it's much, much, worse :

It's a crime against the state !!!

Nothing less than a public hanging will do !!
We must punish those whom don't capitulate, and do whatever the state orders them to.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
it amazes me that a person can be charged criminally for lying about his/her own health status.

Unless you are thee.
edit on 8-12-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

top topics

join