It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

46 cannot even start a meeting with Putin without embarrassing the US

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Russia has 80k troops, tanks and air power surrounding Ukraine right now. 100k in reserve. They are on the precipice of war. This meeting was very important and 46 cannot even get it started.

This is embarrassing. This is like a senile grandpa trying to talk to the kids at Christmas.

I can only compare it to the last time a Progressive Leader met and warned him. told Putin to 'Cut it Out' and we all know now this is a lie.

www.nytimes.com...

Goodness we need 45 back. This is how it is really done..

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
After the failures in Syria's regime change, Afghanistan is it really a good idea to threaten countries like Russia?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Who said threaten? We are supposed to at least be on the same page.

Have you seen this? Comical...and sad.

Biden is not projecting strength. Look at what China is doing with the Olympics and their media attacks.

Sun Tzu said:

Whoever is first in the field and awaits the coming of the enemy, will be fresh for the fight; whoever is second in the field and has to hasten to battle will arrive exhausted. Therefore the clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him. One mark of a great soldier is that he fight on his own terms or fights not at all. By holding out advantages to him, he can cause the enemy to approach of his own accord; or, by inflicting damage, he can make it impossible for the enemy to draw near. #In the first case, he will entice him with a bait; in the second, he will strike at some important point which the enemy will have to defend.
If the enemy is taking his ease, he can harass him.

We are no longer putting ourselves first on the world stage.

edit on Decpm31pmf0000002021-12-07T14:53:22-06:000222 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs we are not hearing it all. Joe as vice made it clear the previous moves in the U were "land grab" during Obama administration. Russia claims some of that ground was Russ traditionally. Havent they already taken that portion? Russ even pointed to the fact that Germany was granted the Sudaten Land recently so they had grounds for wanting their traditional land.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

That’s what happens when a jackwagon with an IQ of 46 is forced on us by virtue of election fraud.
Embarrassing is an understatement.
edit on 7-12-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
If he didn't fill his pants with poop, he's getting better.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: HawkEyi

Who said threaten? We are supposed to at least be on the same page.

Have you seen this? Comical...and sad.

Biden is not projecting strength. Look at what China is doing with the Olympics and their media attacks.

Sun Tzu said:

Whoever is first in the field and awaits the coming of the enemy, will be fresh for the fight; whoever is second in the field and has to hasten to battle will arrive exhausted. Therefore the clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him. One mark of a great soldier is that he fight on his own terms or fights not at all. By holding out advantages to him, he can cause the enemy to approach of his own accord; or, by inflicting damage, he can make it impossible for the enemy to draw near. #In the first case, he will entice him with a bait; in the second, he will strike at some important point which the enemy will have to defend.
If the enemy is taking his ease, he can harass him.

We are no longer putting ourselves first on the world stage.

All valid points, IF we were at war. But any responsible leader has an obligation to avoid wasteful devastation and suffering. That begins with approaching the table of diplomacy as a philanthropist who wants everyone to go home safe and happy. It's hardly intelligent to talk about what a warrior looks like when you haven't figured out how to avoid senseless conflict, and in the same vein, quoting Sun Tzu to disguise selfish motivations is tacky.

edit on 7-12-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Russia, China, India, both countries know what is happening in some Western Countries with their PC cultures. With that type of nonsense.

You think Russia, China will even take America,UK seriously?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Listening to analysis of the post Putin Biden video summit now. Democrats are so embarrassed by the man they chose to be our leader.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

BUT seriously WHO wants to stop the Russians retaking the Ukraine which was for hundreds of years part of Russia anyway.

It's not like it's Poland then I would get angry with them and lets face it the Ukraine is chock full of Neo Nazi Fascist SCUM whom hero worship men whom committed war crimes and think Hitler was a hero as well.

AND all at a time when we have a NAZI in charge of the EU whom wants to remove the Nuremburg Code from having any legally binding power, a code that was intended to stop the Likes of the NAZI's from once again committing the crimes they did back in WW2 and sadly which many country's and Big Pharma are once again starting to do NOW.

Quite Frankly I don't give a damn about the Ukraine, I believe we should not get involved and it is only the fact the Germans want to control it and more importantly they ONLY WANTED TO CONTROL IT TO CONTROL THE CRIMEAN OIL RESERVES which are now under Russian control anyway so there is really no point unless we want to save a bunch of jack booted skinhead fascists which also to be frank I personally would rather see barbecued with extreme prejudice.

The Majority of the Ukrainians are not so evil but those Fascists played a serious part in taking down Yanukovych government and in fact these same fascists had the majority of the parliament in fear of there lives that is how dangerous they are AND while that former president still enjoyed populist support despite the violent fascist led protests on the streets of the Ukraine (which were also backed by Western Intelligence - I am not a traitor in my belief here to my side but these people WERE AND ARE TRAITORS in doing what they did especially to every Allied service man whom laid down his life to stop the NAZI machine in the past while enabling it to get started all over again) so much so that even though he was still the rightful democratic leader his own politicians turned against him to save there own skin and removed there president from power, his crime being Pro Russian and a Euro Sceptic, hey I voted out in Brexit so I understand his Euro Scepticism all too well.

Even after the end of the Cold War the West, particularly the US continued to prod the wounded bear, God only knows you don't do that unless you WANT A FIGHT, why so some scumbags could keep there position's and maintain illegally prolonged emergency war powers from the second world war that were NEVER rescinded as they should have been after it is why.

So it was never about right or wrong it was about a tiny bunch of criminals in control keeping the money flowing into there hands, keeping there positions of power and keeping power over there own people, think about that and see the bigger picture, Russia is not actually always the bad guy here.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

This is no longer a contest of US vs China/Russia. This is US citizens fighting for their freedom once again. It's gonna get ugly, and I wished I'd be dead before it happened. I'm not so sure that'll happen for me now. Things move quick these days. To say we're second on the battlefield is a heavy indication of who "we" are, and the nation seems to be quite confused about that at the moment.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Remember when Biden said this about Trump? “They asked me would I like to debate this gentleman, and I said no. I said, ‘If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him,’” said Biden, getting laughter and applause from the crowd at the University of Miami.

It would fun to watch what Putin would do to him.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
He reminds me of everyone on the left who voted for him. They are well represented.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Absolutely brilliant!

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Yip.

I like your analysis. You didn't pull any punches, and I pretty much see it the same, though you use better language hah, and are more eloquent!

Particularly the provinces of Ukraine in the Donbass region, currently being treated poorly by the Ukrainian government, and full of ethnic Russians, which are only part of Ukraine now because Ukrainian ex-Soviet Premier Khrushchev changed the map, should be made part of Russia again, along with Crimea, officially.

That would right a past wrong for the folks living in those provinces, for sure.

It would also defuse this global flashpoint in a fair and just manner.

If we actually had any world leaders worth a crap in the west particularly, this could theoretically be done with little to no further bloodshed.
edit on 7-12-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: added the last

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Biden should just have Obama call Putin and tell him to cut it out.

Then Biden can contact the Ukraine Gov officials and threaten them too while he's at it 🤣

It's all Democrat ass backwards anyway so don't automatically believe anything like this 🤣

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

But why is it our responsibility to play any form of mediator or referee role in European politics? None of them are coming here to interfere with our posse comitatus situations or interpret constitutional rights on our behalf.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Putin already said (in secret communiques) that Russia will shut off the Natural Gas pipelines if Biden says anything stupid 🤣

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Biden is the Ukraine master. He can do it. His solution....economic sanctions. This guy cannot even come out and talk himself. Must be ice cream time....

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I do not one US soldier to die because of a conflict that means nothing to us but if you look weak there will be more and more over stepping by those who are pushing forward.

China looking at Atlantic Naval Bases. Building Islands in the South Sea. If you do not project strength one day you find yourself with no leverage.

That meeting was a f'n embarrassment to the United States.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join