It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollett Received Heads Up Text From Don Lemon During Investigation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

edit on Tue Dec 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy
What is this video about? Knowing this would help me decide if I want to watch it. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What is this video about? Knowing this would help me decide if I want to watch it. Thanks.

I skimmed through it, looks like a fairly funny 'E' style historical hypocrisy video hit piece on lemon, cuomo & others faking covid dramas.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Post Removed By Staff
edit on 12/8/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Lol crying over poor Cuomo his very close Friend

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Jusse's attorney just said the Nigerian Brothers attacked Jusse because they wanted to start a race war.

Ohhhh!

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Jusse's attorney just said the Nigerian Brothers attacked Jusse because they wanted to start a race war.

Ohhhh!

Hillary just made a phone call.

And I was starting to like the honesty from these brothers.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
The question we have to ask ourselves is if the people in control of our national narrative want what the last 5 years has given us. Im sure they feel nervous about the well armed American populace getting more and more itchy about what they see happening around them, and the outright gaslighting going on about it.

CNN's current incarnation was burned to fight Trump. They are going to have to do something, as will a few other places. MSNBC can remain insane. Thats their niche. But without a less insane option, they are leaving the playing field wide open for conservative media to take over the TV airwaves unchallenged.
I had a crazy thought, what if there was a station that just offered "news"? They could report what happened, offer whatever facts were found, and verify them before they put them out. They could brand it "News with Integrity", and it wouldn't favor either political party, just factual news.

Yea, I know, stupid idea. WWE style is so much better.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
The question we have to ask ourselves is if the people in control of our national narrative want what the last 5 years has given us. Im sure they feel nervous about the well armed American populace getting more and more itchy about what they see happening around them, and the outright gaslighting going on about it.

CNN's current incarnation was burned to fight Trump. They are going to have to do something, as will a few other places. MSNBC can remain insane. Thats their niche. But without a less insane option, they are leaving the playing field wide open for conservative media to take over the TV airwaves unchallenged.
I had a crazy thought, what if there was a station that just offered "news"? They could report what happened, offer whatever facts were found, and verify them before they put them out. They could brand it "News with Integrity", and it wouldn't favor either political party, just factual news.

Yea, I know, stupid idea. WWE style is so much better.

I also dream of such things.

Had some hopes for several past startups, but it appears that there are too few of us intellectually honest 'give me the facts' folks left for any kind of ratings success.

For now anyway

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Jury deliberations have begun 🤣🤣

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: xuenchen
No wonder Lemon and others like Kamala and Cory Booker are squirming and can't sleep.

The trial is exposing them !!!! 🤣

That may give Biden an out to jettisson Kamala

You mean give Hillary a reason to jettison him. Biden is clueless.

Just watch, they'll squeeze out Kamala, then Hillary will suddenly emerge as the Savior of the Democratic Party.

After she becomes veep, they'll wait maybe a couple of weeks, then suddenly become concerned about Biden's declining mental health, and launch a 25th Amendment play on him.
edit on 8-12-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Will we have to listen to that speech?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He tried to be the best actor he could be. If the jury is always talking this might be real quick....BLM already pledged support so who's streets our streets is coming....

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Tinfoil hat disables my brain chip.

Still works for me anyway.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Is Don Limon gay too?

a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Pretty sure he's publicly said that he is.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Jussie Smollett, on trial for allegedly staging a hate crime against himself, testified Monday that he had correspondence with CNN's Don Lemon during the early parts of the Chicago Police Department’s (CPD) investigation into the incident.

Smollett, 39, testified that he received a text from Lemon, supposedly relaying information that the CPD didn’t believe Smollett's account of what happened, Fox News’ Matt Finn reported from the Windy City courthouse.

Lemon told his viewers at the time that the story was "personal" since he and Smollett had been acquaintances and were in constant communication since the alleged incident and that Smollett told Lemon what he said had happened to him, which he admitted raised lots of questions.

"He even lied to a lot of people… including me. And that’s not cool," Lemon said to his viewers. "He squandered the good will of very high-profile people who one day may be running this country like Kamala Harris and Cory Booker and people like President Trump."

www.foxnews.com...

Meanwhile, Lemon is still facing another scandal.

Hamptons bartender who is suing Don Lemon for sexual assault brands CNN 'a predator-protecting machine, rife with perverts' and reveals he was offered $500,000 to settle.

A bartender who claims CNN anchor Don Lemon jammed his finger in his face after rubbing his own genitals has said the news network is 'a predator protecting machine' that's 'rife with perverts.'

'Lemon will have to testify under oath in the near future, but it's good to see that there's finally some accountability happening.'

So far, CNN is standing by Lemon, similar to how the network backed its former anchor Chris Cuomo until revelations from the New York Attorney General's office forced them to take action.

'This is who they are. They're a predator-protecting machine, they slander and smear victims with impunity,' Hice added.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Is CNN falling apart?

12.11.2021 - Post-Conviction Revelation

Chicago Police Share the #1 Clue that told them Jussie Smollett was lying.

Jussie Smollett's Foot-Long Subway Sandwich was NOT DAMAGED during the alleged attack by Trump supporters.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Maybe Joe Biden will hire Jussie into his administration?

He'd fit right in!

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Jussie Smollett, on trial for allegedly staging a hate crime against himself, testified Monday that he had correspondence with CNN's Don Lemon during the early parts of the Chicago Police Department’s (CPD) investigation into the incident.

Smollett, 39, testified that he received a text from Lemon, supposedly relaying information that the CPD didn’t believe Smollett's account of what happened, Fox News’ Matt Finn reported from the Windy City courthouse.

Lemon told his viewers at the time that the story was "personal" since he and Smollett had been acquaintances and were in constant communication since the alleged incident and that Smollett told Lemon what he said had happened to him, which he admitted raised lots of questions.

"He even lied to a lot of people… including me. And that’s not cool," Lemon said to his viewers. "He squandered the good will of very high-profile people who one day may be running this country like Kamala Harris and Cory Booker and people like President Trump."

www.foxnews.com...

Hamptons bartender who is suing Don Lemon for sexual assault brands CNN 'a predator-protecting machine, rife with perverts' and reveals he was offered $500,000 to settle.

A bartender who claims CNN anchor Don Lemon jammed his finger in his face after rubbing his own genitals has said the news network is 'a predator protecting machine' that's 'rife with perverts.'

'Lemon will have to testify under oath in the near future, but it's good to see that there's finally some accountability happening.'

So far, CNN is standing by Lemon, similar to how the network backed its former anchor Chris Cuomo until revelations from the New York Attorney General's office forced them to take action.

'This is who they are. They're a predator-protecting machine, they slander and smear victims with impunity,' Hice added.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Is CNN falling apart?

Jussie Smollett's Foot-Long Subway Sandwich was NOT DAMAGED during the alleged attack by Trump supporters.

He'd fit right in!

Would't want to damage his perfectly good samwich in a fake hate crime!

Too funny!

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

www.foxnews.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Is CNN falling apart?

He'd fit right in!

Would't want to damage his perfectly good samwich in a fake hate crime!

Too funny!

The corrupt bimbo who dropped the charges against Smollett said the non-jostled Subway Sandwich was not evidence Jussie was lying. Kim Foxx is scum. She has more blood on her hands with each passing day, as the thugs she's released go out a kill again.

What's wild is that people in California were angry at Kamala Harris for locking up too many thugs and murderers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join