It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazon Web Services Down for Thousands, include Prime, Ring, and thirdy party services

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
I think most of you are missing the impact of what's impacted by AWS b3ing down. So much more than just Amazon being down. AWS hosts servers in the cloud. AWS is the biggest player controlling 33% of the cloud. All of my company's servers are hosted by AWS and luckily it was more of a sporadic outages not a major impact but completely knocking out AWS could be damn near catastrophic with the amount of things that they host including government and military things.

Like Crypto! Lol

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Perhaps, but you are also wealthier than most of us on ATS

What?

Dude, I draw a disability check. $15K a year, and I support myself and my wife on that. I have worked very hard for what I've got, but that doesn't mean I am "wealthy" by any means!

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Oh wait, did i reply to you? I thought i was replying to Flying clay disk. My bad.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Whew! You scared me there!

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yep I got amazon prime for streaming and yes I had problems connecting, now I know why.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

All the free movies I used to watch on Prime now cost 3.99. A Christmas Story, and National Lampoons Vacation, WTF!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join