It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Jussie, one of these is not like the other

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Smollett's defense attorneys have argued that the brothers committed the attack because they are homophobic and don't like Smollett, who is gay. They say the men told police it was all staged by the actor so they could shake him down for $1 million each to not testify.
www.foxnews.com...

Smollett on Monday said Bola Osundairo, who he called "Bon," helped him get drugs, including coc aine. He also said a sexual relationship began to forge between the two at a particular Chicago bath house. One night the two were out, and Smollett testified they got a private room and "did more drugs and like, made out."
On a separate occasion, Smollett told jurors he and Bola Osundairo snuck away from his brother after the three were at a female strip club together. Smollett testified they again got a private room and "made out a little bit, masturbated together."
www.cnn.com...

Jussie seems to have stepped in something here. Either his defence is lying, or he is. The Nigerian brother cannot be both homophobic and gay.
And I haven't heard the explanation for the dry run yet. I hate that the trial wasn't televised. This would have been better than OJ by a mile.
Once the jury comes back with a verdict, it will be interesting to see if other perjury charges are brought. Smug stupidity should not be rewarded.
edit on 7-12-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
If it would have held up the "Trump and racist." Narrative " it would have been televised all the way to Mozambique
edit on 7-12-2021 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Smollett's defense attorneys have argued that the brothers committed the attack because they are homophobic and don't like Smollett, who is gay. They say the men told police it was all staged by the actor so they could shake him down for $1 million each to not testify.
www.foxnews.com...

Smollett on Monday said Bola Osundairo, who he called "Bon," helped him get drugs, including coc aine. He also said a sexual relationship began to forge between the two at a particular Chicago bath house. One night the two were out, and Smollett testified they got a private room and "did more drugs and like, made out."
On a separate occasion, Smollett told jurors he and Bola Osundairo snuck away from his brother after the three were at a female strip club together. Smollett testified they again got a private room and "made out a little bit, masturbated together."
www.cnn.com...

Jussie seems to have stepped in something here. Either his defence is lying, or he is. The Nigerian brother cannot be both homophobic and gay.
And I haven't heard the explanation for the dry run yet. I hate that the trial wasn't televised. This would have been better than OJ by a mile.
Once the jury comes back with a verdict, it will be interesting to see if other perjury charges are brought. Smug stupidity should not be rewarded.

The problem too is Jussie was texting the brothers supporting their innocence before he got charged.... He has no way to reconcile that with his defense strategy.

Jussie is cooked. Everyone knows he made it up. Whoever advised him to double down is an idiot. He should have just come clean and took his L. In a few years, people would have moved on and he may have been able to redeem himself.

If I had time, I'd pull up my old posts pointing out this was a fake story as soon as it happened. I am in Chicago and not one thing of his story made any sense.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I think most of us were on the same page. I remember the beginning weeks and the story falling apart quickly.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
There are still people saying they believe his story. Flat-Earthers are rational by comparison.

The rush to defend Smollett by politicians and Hollywood is hilarious! VP Harris didn't hesitate a second to declare that a "modern-day lynching" had happened. The libtards defended Smollett almost as quickly as they condemned Nick Sandmann.

When she found out it was a hoax, did she apologize? No, she doubled down. They always double down.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

The Nigerian brother cannot be both homophobic and gay.

I disagree. There are a few different ways that both of those things can be true.

1) This brother could be in complete denial, and hates the fact that he loved being with another man (Jussie). Maybe he doesn't want to be gay, and he thought it was entirely Jussies fault that he himself enjoyed it. So mad at himself, but taking it out on Jussie.

2) Similar to #1↑, except that he was hiding it all from his brother. So not so much in denial himself, but willing to harm Jussie just so that his brother wouldn't know that he was gay.

3) This was years ago, but a gay friend of mine absolutely hated 'faggots'. I even questioned him about it. He had/has no problem admitting that he is gay. It wasn't about that. What he hated were the over-the-top ridiculous flambouyant homosexuals.

To be clear: I don't really know anything about any of the 3 people being discussed. The possibilities I mentioned were just general ideas.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

All the defense has to do is convince 1 juror that it might have happened the way Juicy Smellit says it did.

Just one.

The prosecution has to convince all 12 that Juicy lied.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Trial in Chicago ?

Smollett will never get convicted, no matter the facts, as that would be racist...

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I don't know if leftist are too trusting or stupid. I think many of them want to believe so badly that there are racists, etc they will believe any made up story that seems to confirm that belief.

There was nothing about this story that made any sense.

First, Chicago is almost entirely blue politically. Downtown Chicago even moreso. The attack too place in Streeterville which is a quiet neighborhood right off Michigan Avenue which is the luxury shopping district. Seeing someone walking around with a MAGA hat in Streeterville would be like seeing someone wearing a Burka in some holler down in Appalachia.

Chicago is also very gay friendly. No one cares.

The big tell for me though was he claimed he was recognized as the gay actor on Empire. First off, he wasn't that famous. Second, Empire is basically a hood show mainly watched by black folks. No MAGA wearing racist is going to recognize a C list actor whose sole claim to fame was starring on a black oriented show about R&B/Hip hop.

I am black and familiar with Empire. Never watched the show. I didn't even know Jussie lived in Chicago and would not have recognized him at all.

Finally, these guys just happened to also be walking around with rope and bleach to assault him at 2am.... remember, this is supposed to be a random sighting and attack.

You have to be seriously gullible to believe that story.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
There are still people saying they believe his story. Flat-Earthers are rational by comparison.

The rush to defend Smollett by politicians and Hollywood is hilarious! VP Harris didn't hesitate a second to declare that a "modern-day lynching" had happened. The libtards defended Smollett almost as quickly as they condemned Nick Sandmann.

When she found out it was a hoax, did she apologize? No, she doubled down. They always double down.

Because it's likely Harris played a part in staging this...

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yep, it's Chicago Jussis will get nothing but probation and CS at the most.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Because it's likely Harris played a part in staging this...

Supposedly there was some anti-lynching legislation being pushed and this was going be a sort of false flag to help the legislation....

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

www.foxnews.com...

www.cnn.com...

The problem too is Jussie was texting the brothers supporting their innocence before he got charged.... He has no way to reconcile that with his defense strategy.

Jussie is cooked. Everyone knows he made it up. Whoever advised him to double down is an idiot. He should have just come clean and took his L. In a few years, people would have moved on and he may have been able to redeem himself.

If I had time, I'd pull up my old posts pointing out this was a fake story as soon as it happened. I am in Chicago and not one thing of his story made any sense.

I fear he was told to double down because this trial will never convict.

Harris was pushing for an anti-lynching bill along with booker not long before this hoax. Harris was also pictured with Smollet.

It feels to me like if he goes down, he could take some democrats with him. Because of that, and history, I expect him to get off on something small enough that he will keep his mouth shut.

I have zero faith any real punishment will be handed out, or the person who's idea this was will ever be brought to light. He got caught creating propaganda. Thats the bottom line. The people he was doing that for have more power than the judge. The only way I see this ending well is if they plan on using this all as an excuse to replace Harris after Jussie exposes her as part of the scheme. Then they fake outrage, and replace her.

The only scary part is that if they replace her, it will never be with anyone that could get elected on their own. It will be a zealot.
edit on 7-12-2021 by TrollMagnet because:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

I disagree. There are a few different ways that both of those things can be true.

1) This brother could be in complete denial, and hates the fact that he loved being with another man (Jussie). Maybe he doesn't want to be gay, and he thought it was entirely Jussies fault that he himself enjoyed it. So mad at himself, but taking it out on Jussie.

2) Similar to #1↑, except that he was hiding it all from his brother. So not so much in denial himself, but willing to harm Jussie just so that his brother wouldn't know that he was gay.

3) This was years ago, but a gay friend of mine absolutely hated 'faggots'. I even questioned him about it. He had/has no problem admitting that he is gay. It wasn't about that. What he hated were the over-the-top ridiculous flambouyant homosexuals.

To be clear: I don't really know anything about any of the 3 people being discussed. The possibilities I mentioned were just general ideas.

This is the stupidest thing I have read today

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

The stupidest thing you have read so far, you are on ATS I bet you don't make it past 6 o'clock.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
All the effort to paint the brothers as gay still does not change the facts of the case or is it now to prove the brothers did it? Not seeing an end game that makes Jussie look good here. The deflection from a racist & homophoblic attack to just a homophobic attack doesn't help his case.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

Then stop reading your own comments.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

with the defence essentially admitting there were no white folk involved, it does make his testimony appear a bit wrong.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Makes some people wonder how the Hell mental cases and sick in the head liars like Jussie can get millions of dollars in the first place 🤣

Joke going around: The Court brought in a mirror so Jussie could face his accusers 🤣

top topics

<<   2 >>

join