It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia Sentences The Unvaxxed To Death, Denying Life-Saving Surgery Without Vaccination

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Joneselius
Ill reiterate it for you then. You're stupid for taking the vaccine, which isn't a vaccine but you keep using that word......
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Cheers for that. Other opinions are available.

If it's a working vaxxine, why are you lot so scared of the purebloods?
Back in the days people who got an old school actual vaccine, were able to work with leprosy sufferers.
The mRNA injection is not a vaccine. Not an opinion but a FACT.

Me, scared? Utter rot.

It's your opinion.

You are not an arbiter of facts.

No matter how loud you shout.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Smigg
In Queensland, Australia, patients will have to be vaccinated against the coronavirus in order to receive vital organ transplants.

Queensland Health confirmed that a patient seeking to receive a kidney, lung or heart transplant must have "a minimum requirement of two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine," 7News reported Monday. The policy will be reviewed in February.

The public health service told the news outlet it's critical that a patient get vaccinated ahead of such a procedure because the person will be highly immunosuppressed following the operation.

Well at least the doctors and nurses involved will have something to tell their grandchildren.

So what is wrong with this? Many medical treatments/surgeries have pre-demands in place before they will move forward, so who is killing who if you decide you will not do the requirements for the treatment?

What's right with this ? the vaccine doesn't prevent spread, contamination or death, there is no difference to someone having the vaccine or not having the vaccine in any situation, the vaccine failed, in countries with the highest vaccinated populations the majority of the sick and dying from covid are vaccinated, it's a failure!
To insist someone needs to be vaccinated for life saving treatment is evil.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

What's right with this ? the vaccine doesn't prevent spread, contamination or death, there is no difference to someone having the vaccine or not having the vaccine in any situation, the vaccine failed, in countries with the highest vaccinated populations the majority of the sick and dying from covid are vaccinated, it's a failure!

You want things to be black and white and nothing is. The vaccine is 6 times less likely to get it and 13 times more likely to have lighter symptoms. Vast majority of people in the hospitals are unvacced to show how this above is still a big deal, so I don't know where you get your data, but the unvacced get it much worst and more often no matter what you think or what you feed your confirmation biases.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
a reply to: BlackArrow
In the UK they have made organ donation the default,you have to opt out.
Of course the organs of the dead are no use,they harvest everything while you are still alive.That's why they leave the heart until last.
My family,including sisters family,mother,brother etc have all opted out.

They don't "harvest everything while you are alive" neither is it true that "the organs of the dead are no use".

www.nhsbt.nhs.uk...

Where do you get that from?

Nice well informed decision you all made. Well done.

Obviously he means for 'alive' psychically alive but brain-dead or kept on life-support. And dead would mean very recently deceased. You're just looking for angles to attack. Nice payment checks still coming in to spread unrest?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Joneselius
Yeah, ones that rely on suspending all belief about the people pushing them..... No thanks...a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Goodness. You are so binary. And so intolerant and dismissive of dissenting opinions.

Now, where have we seen that sort of thing before? Hmmmm....

From you?

Yeah, me. And I'm not the one calling those who disagree with me "stupid".

You OK with that?

If it is stating an actual fact, no.
Why would facts anger you?

Who's angered?

It's a "fact" that I'm "stupid" is it?

Is that what you call reasoned debate and denying ignorance?

Got anything to add on topic and respecting dissenting opinions, or are you just about having a pop at other posters with whom you disagree?

Typical
You do understand the word "if"?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

I’ve come to the point that I believe they deserve everything they get out of this.

Once again, one can say the same thing for either side that goes beyond reason.

The reality is very simple.

The “They” that I mentioned are the self righteous vaccinated not the normal or angry vaccinated. I’m not singling out every vaccinated person. I have lots of unvaccinated family.

There’s self righteous unvaccinated as well.

I agree that the same can be said for either side but only one side is suffering coercion.

Without the coercion the majority of unvaccinated wouldn’t be heard from.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

edit on Tue Dec 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

You want things to be black and white and nothing is. The vaccine is 6 times less likely to get it and 13 times more likely to have lighter symptoms. Vast majority of people in the hospitals are unvacced to show how this above is still a big deal, so I don't know where you get your data, but the unvacced get it much worst and more often no matter what you think or what you feed your confirmation biases.

Read this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Read this.

I did. How many of the vaxxed on board developed significant symptoms or required hospitalisation?

The vaxx does not stop infection, it boosts immune defense to it.

Why don't folk get that?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Read this.

I did. How many of the vaxxed on board developed significant symptoms or required hospitalisation?

Why don't folk get that?

Because these guys said so…

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Read this.

Why don't folk get that?

Because these guys said so…

www.bitchute.com...

Seems like that is blocked. Even by Bit#e?

Contains incitement to hatred, apparently.

Lovely. Next?
edit on 8-12-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I just tried and access it from here.

It’s just a video of those hate mongers Fauci, Biden,Gates. etc saying how fantastic the virus is.

Then their statements degrade as the video progresses to basically it’s shyte.

Interesting that it’s banned eh?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

yes for about three months, then you need another and so on. Providing you are not hit with side effects after the doses. You will it seems be medically hooked for the future, just what Big pharma wanted all along.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Read this.

OK what is your point? 3000 people in a tight quarters and 10 people got it. If none were vacced how many would have?

100s? 1000s? You all never look at that it would be without the vaccine...lol Not to mentioned it does not say anyone died or even needed medical care. That is kind of the important point with the vaccine that if you get it then you have a massive amount of more likelihood it is mild and not life threatening.

You all keep hanging on this thread that the vaccine failed because it does stop 100% infection, its like your talking point that it doesn't work. If you read my post again I said you are 6x not to get it and 14x not to be serious. Does that mean anything to you all?

I'm sure it does to someone close to death on a hospital unvacced... ggez

Once again don't get it I really don't care, your choice to roll the dice.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

yes for about three months, then you need another and so on. Providing you are not hit with side effects after the doses. You will it seems be medically hooked for the future, just what Big pharma wanted all along.

I'm fully aware of big Pharma evils in making a buck. I even posted on a drug that has minimal results that they want to push to drain billions off of Medicare. If they found the cure for cancer and it cost them a penny to make they would still sell it for 100k, but mRNA is well beyond Big Pharma and it will most likely get to a point that you get a flu shot once a year if you are older or high risk.

I'm vacced, but I'm not getting boosters every X months since I am healthy. I might get a booster once a year, but I wasn't very good at getting a flu shot every year, so who knows. I don't fear either the virus or vaccine, but then I do respect the virus that it can go bad for a person ,and so the initial vaccine was my choice to prime my immune system pump against it whether I get it or not.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Read this.

OK what is your point? 3000 people in a tight quarters and 10 people got it. If none were vacced how many would have?

100s? 1000s? You all never look at that it would be without the vaccine...lol Not to mentioned it does not say anyone died or even needed medical care. That is kind of the important point with the vaccine that if you get it then you have a massive amount of more likelihood it is mild and not life threatening.

You all keep hanging on this thread that the vaccine failed because it does stop 100% infection, its like your talking point that it doesn't work. If you read my post again I said you are 6x not to get it and 14x not to be serious. Does that mean anything to you all?

I'm sure it does to someone close to death on a hospital unvacced... ggez

Once again don't get it I really don't care, your choice to roll the dice.

It's a very simple concept you seem to be intentionally deluding yourself from, I'll try to explain it in a simple way for you. This should be easy for you to work out, more people in the US have died from covid this year than last year, that means more people have died after the vaccine rollout, this means the vaccine doesn't work so threatening peoples lives if they refuse to take it is wrong, and evil ta boot.

edit on th12501212 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Read this.

Why don't folk get that?

Because it's untrue, the US has had more deaths from covid since the jab was rolled out, check the death rate figures 2020-2021.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Not the first time I've heard of such unprofessional, unethical sh1t. It is truly a disgrace for the medical profession!

At this point, I think that IF I needed a transplant (I could use a new heart), or a blood transfusion; I would refuse it, unless they could PROVE it was from an UNVAXED person.

I seriously do not want that poison in me. (Period!) In ANY form.

I'll continue to take Ivermectin..."every week on the same day of the week"...Thursdays.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Read this.

Why don't folk get that?

Because it's untrue, the US has had more deaths from covid since the jab was rolled out, check the death rate figures 2020-2021.

Any chance of answering my question about those on board?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Smigg

Australia should be called North Korea South because they are just completely ass backwards.
Maybe the UN should take a look at them for mass genocide.

The UN? You gotta be kidding?

haha yeah I was like "oh buddy your day is gonna get so much worse once you realize the un's role in all this.".

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join