It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia Sentences The Unvaxxed To Death, Denying Life-Saving Surgery Without Vaccination

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
In Queensland, Australia, patients will have to be vaccinated against the coronavirus in order to receive vital organ transplants.

Queensland Health confirmed that a patient seeking to receive a kidney, lung or heart transplant must have "a minimum requirement of two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine," 7News reported Monday. The policy will be reviewed in February.

The public health service told the news outlet it's critical that a patient get vaccinated ahead of such a procedure because the person will be highly immunosuppressed following the operation.
Story

Well at least the doctors and nurses involved will have something to tell their grandchildren.

edit on th12591010 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Australia should be called North Korea South because they are just completely ass backwards.
Maybe the UN should take a look at them for mass genocide.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I thought that’s why they want all us non vaxxed to get it to protect those that were to sick to get it, like people needing an organ. This is depopulation, that’s all it can be at this point.
Kill the weak and old that are hurting insurance companies bottom line. Come to think of it, aren’t the governments doing this somewhat government ran health care?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Sadly this isn't the first instance of this happening. Here in the US they tried pulling that crap, and we are fighting it with removal of 'donor organs' on ID cards. Which btw is working, considering it was blasted on the radio and tv that they are looking for people to sign up and donate organs.

If they want to fight back, they will have to do the same. Remove the ability for them to harvest donor organs without consent.. It is the only way out of this mess.
edit on 7-12-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Sadly this isn't the first instance of this happening. Here in the US they tried pulling that crap, and we are fighting it with removal of 'donor organs' on ID cards. Which btw is working, considering it was blasted on the radio and tv that they are looking for people to sign up and donate organs.

If they want to fight back, they will have to do the same. Remove the ability for them to harvest donor organs without consent.. It is the only way out of this mess.

This is exactly what I was going to say I didn't know it already happen

Yea hit them where it hurts the power we have over Healthcare is something they hope we never realise just imagin if it's not just organs but also blood and plasma

I always hope logic prevails in the face of how many will die over this but that blood is on there hands not ours

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I'm starting to figure out what side of this conversation certain people are on.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow
In the UK they have made organ donation the default,you have to opt out.
Of course the organs of the dead are no use,they harvest everything while you are still alive.That's why they leave the heart until last.
My family,including sisters family,mother,brother etc have all opted out.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Australia should be called North Korea South because they are just completely ass backwards.

It's common knowledge the jab is ineffective, this is criminal behaviour.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
If I were a patient I sue their ass off in court.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
a reply to: BlackArrow
In the UK they have made organ donation the default,you have to opt out.
Of course the organs of the dead are no use,they harvest everything while you are still alive.That's why they leave the heart until last.
My family,including sisters family,mother,brother etc have all opted out.

They don't "harvest everything while you are alive" neither is it true that "the organs of the dead are no use".

www.nhsbt.nhs.uk...

Where do you get that from?

Nice well informed decision you all made. Well done.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

It’s also common knowledge that very stupid people go along with this criminal behavior.
I can’t wait for the day that I get denounced by some idiot for not getting the fake vaccine.
edit on 7-12-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

It’s also common knowledge that very stupid people go along with this criminal behavior.
I can’t wait for the day that I get denounced by some idiot for not getting the fake vaccine.

I can't wait for the day when I get denounced as being stupid by some idiot for taking the vaccine.

Oh, wait.....

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The UN? You gotta be kidding?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Welcome to the truth. Scary, but at least we can face the saviour with our humanity in tact. Most people are about to get a stark lesson that, most of them, would actually be Nazi Guards - not the liberators. They have ZERO courage and are terrified of their new masters. They even wear their muzzle.

a reply to: projectvxn

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Freedom is Gone!
when they take life saving medical treatment away from you.
you DONT have a choise any more...

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Ill reiterate it for you then. You're stupid for taking the vaccine, which isn't a vaccine but you keep using that word......
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Ill reiterate it for you then. You're stupid for taking the vaccine, which isn't a vaccine but you keep using that word......
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Cheers for that. Other opinions are available.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

In Queensland, Australia, patients will have to be vaccinated against the coronavirus in order to receive vital organ transplants.

Seems like Australia has become a Giant Social Experiment for the rest of the World.

Governments are watching Australia placing bets on when the Australian people will revolt .

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yeah, ones that rely on suspending all belief about the people pushing them..... No thanks...a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Yeah, ones that rely on suspending all belief about the people pushing them..... No thanks...a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Goodness. You are so binary. And so intolerant and dismissive of dissenting opinions.

Now, where have we seen that sort of thing before? Hmmmm....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join