It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking Vaccination Status to Another Level… possibly…

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Ok. First thing is first. Even though the first thing I want to say is not topic related I still want to get it out there.

1st. I am currently drunk and this thought occurred to me.

My thought: what happens if someone is about to get arrested and runs away from the police because they do NOT at all want to be treated by a vaccinated person or double vaxxed person and comparing them to disease carriers like pidgeons?

Vaxxed people can still carry the virus. What if an unvaxxed doesn’t want to be treated by such a person.?

What if the unvaxxed under arrest screamed and carried on about interacting with a double vaxxed officer or officers…?

What if they demanded to be treated by an unvaxxed officer?

Are their rights in jeopardy?

Would the police have to do something to accomodate them and their beliefs?

Would the police have to get an unvaxxed officer involved and how so if the entire police force are mandated to all be double vaxxed?

Just asking a question to the universe looking for potential answers…

edit on 7-12-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Valid question
Going to write this sentence just so it looks like more content but your point is worthy a reply

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE
That’s easy to answer. They would body slam you to the ground, zip tie your hands behind you and toss you in the back of the squad car.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Best case, you’ll get an additional charge for resisting. Worst case, the cops will injure or maybe kill you.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

other than asking, how does one know the vaccination status of another? Have we moved to the gold star and wrist tattoos' already?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Could you sue them for not caring about your individual personal beliefs?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

its always fun to watch someone try to take control in an encounter with police. Usually doesnt end well.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Yes.

Will you win? No.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
what happens if someone is about to get arrested and runs away from the police

In america, this is grounds to be executed by the police officer.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

other than asking, how does one know the vaccination status of another? Have we moved to the gold star and wrist tattoos' already?

Well, in Australia there is a form that you can fill out to make your vaccinations not publicly available.

I am wondering how that will go down…

Private personal medical information can by a government form not become public knowledge. How will businesses react if I don’t share that information? I am guessing they will not let you in to their premises but the whole reason for the form is that it isn’t made public and is private information. Why else would the form exist? I will be testing it out very soon. I will see the responses. I will let you know.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

Uh, no. Unless there is a danger to others. Even then, such as a car chase, they dont just go blindly shooting.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Simple answer: the wearing of ppe and the observation of basic hygiene would legally cover them. You would have no right to demand more.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

By that logic, no one has the right to ask my vaccination status. If I am neat, clean and wearing a mask, they have no business asking. Right ?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Simple answer: the wearing of ppe and the observation of basic hygiene would legally cover them. You would have no right to demand more.

Hey we found your new mantra "you would have no right" and it seems to be the left's ultimate goal.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Don’t forget, once they get to prison, not jail, after sentencing, then they would get vaccinated and it wouldn’t be an issue anymore. Problem solves itself I guess.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

VERY valid point there.

If I can scream and holler and demand to be patted down ONLY by another woman, guess what? Keep your grubby experimental germ-spewing taint-hands off me, too, and send in a Leper instead.
edit on 12/7/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
Ok. First thing is first. Even though the first thing I want to say is not topic related I still want to get it out there.

1st. I am currently drunk and this thought occurred to me.

My thought: what happens if someone is about to get arrested and runs away from the police because they do NOT at all want to be treated by a vaccinated person or double vaxxed person and comparing them to disease carriers like pidgeons?

Vaxxed people can still carry the virus. What if an unvaxxed doesn’t want to be treated by such a person.?

What if the unvaxxed under arrest screamed and carried on about interacting with a double vaxxed officer or officers…?

What if they demanded to be treated by an unvaxxed officer?

Are their rights in jeopardy?

Would the police have to do something to accomodate them and their beliefs?

Would the police have to get an unvaxxed officer involved and how so if the entire police force are mandated to all be double vaxxed?

Just asking a question to the universe looking for potential answers…

I'll support that theory with a RT article stating that The Lancet have conducted a study shoing that the main source of virus spread is from a fully vaccinated person.

I can't look at Bitchute at work but I will find the RT video sourcing the study.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Nice try OP. Thoughts of ways to justify your actions won't give you an excuse from running from the cops, That excuse would give all of the cops at the police station somehing to laugh about when they lock you into a cell though. I get along with most cops because my uncle was a cop, my good friends brother was a cop, my cousins husband was a cop, I baby sat for a cop when I was young, and I would chat with cops in a bar, sometimes we had to bring them home if they were too drunk to drive. Even partied with the cops. Come from a small town area, and my uncles brother was the sherriff of the county.

There was a lot of laughs about excuses people used when the people got caught. And a few stories of people, especially women puking on cops or their passenger puking in cars. Not surprisingly, drunk people who are puking often say they are sick but forget to mention that it is a hangover or too much alcohol they are sick from.

Even with my connections, I still got two drunk driving tickets, but I knew the judge on one of those, so I got off with just a slap on the wrist and a fine. I got a little irked when the cops tossed me out of jail at six AM after spending the night in jail with my first DUI when I knew that they got really good donuts from a really good bakery delivered....I guess they wanted my cinnamon roll so they kicked me out before breakfast.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
That’s easy to answer. They would body slam you to the ground, zip tie your hands behind you and toss you in the back of the squad car.

Good answer! I'm in canada and this is exactly what they'd do here.

I found out the hard way and I'm glad it was a long time ago because now we can add tazers to that list.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

edit on Tue Dec 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join