It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

talk of childrens passports to go school

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
OK, no print on this yet, just on TV.
There is talks now that children are in the future to have passports to allow them to go to school once they have been vax'd.
Sorry but this is getting way out of hand now.

why must children be vax is my question now?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The new normal...
I agree with you its getting out of hand but this has being allowed to happen because of compliance.
edit on 7-12-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

link   

haven't head anything about needing to be vaccinated to go to school here. but then again they are just this week starting to reopen 28 schools as a trial. planning on reopening the rest if it works OK in January.

link   

why must children be vax is my question now?

For those that didn't get it until now: to get this new, young generation used to ever changing rules, being on their toes daily about how to be maximum obedient, justifying themselves for why and where they are...

That's why. Because single school classes are so huge, thousands of people, as we all know. So a school could not keep track of them without papers on pupils themselves. I mean, it's hard enough to trust them for their name, so let's go full ID this relieves the teachers from having to memorize the names, even.

Only benefits, we see.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

There is still a way to stop this and that is none compliance. I wont be surprised if this vax passports for children/youth is introduced in other countries into next year.

Did families, parents really thought that by getting vaccinated it would all over? they want your obedience. The Kids/youth cant go to a gym if they dont show their obedience passport.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   
They are saying this Omicron BS is so containgious that now it is affecting children here on our isolated islands here in Japan. How the fk is that. These islands have only one school class. first grade thru 9 th grade in most cases

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi
It depends on the ability to not comply when you're threatened with jail. So I got vaccinated last week and I will take out my child from the school system to home school it.

She won't get the jab but I got it (under pressure of fine and jail if not paid, also I can't go nowhere currently) so I can move freely and still provide a somewhat normal life. A few other parents think similar, we spoke about this happening before.

Not the kids. And I don't give two #s about what others think here about my decision.

There's a rant coming in...

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
God bless Florida, and the quiet massive chunks of the USA that still live freely. I feel bad for a big chunk of our minority/ethnic populations though, it is painfully obvious the programming they consume is making it much easier for them to be brainwashed. Programming on Bounce, the Grio, and likely BET makes them believe that they are fighting some non-existent white agression and that masking up and poison innoculations will save them from such aggression. The Hispanic programming is pushing a tailored variation of that same propoganda.

I wonder how they rationalize that the overwhelming majority of the rest of us non masked dirty apes have not all dropped dead from a virus that spares over 99% of infected individuals?? Oh that's right, it's the one stat about COVID the globalist uni-party propoganda machine cannot broadcast on their global engagement center two minutes hate segments.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   

It depends on the ability to not comply when you're threatened with jail

For a vaccine "Safe & Effective" threatening you with jail that really doesn't help their narrative of a safe or effective narrative.
Its a shame what in Germany, Austria are doing agaisnt the people.

While our polticans lie how good the recovery of the economy is going.

What about the migrants? are they exempted?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Will illegals get them too?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The narrative is that we're selfish, right wing holocaust deniers.

Migrants will not be exempted. If you ask the MSM, these groups are currently not vaccinated in Germany:

- right wing "querdenker"
- paranoid conspiracy theorist
- slow people
- migrants (slow and uneducated people according to them)
- retards

You see articles that compare things like, "where right wing is prominent, infections are higher" it's all complete politicized. Now, I have been a bit duped though. Last week they were talking about an all over mandate in before Christmas, now they pulled back until March for hospitals and healthcare.

Forced mandate or not, I as a jabbed but until the 2nd that I want to prolong until Novavax is available, counting as unjabbed can not move in public. I am under curfew, on christmas, the rule is that if only one unvaccinated person is present, only two other households can visit.

Then I can not even go buy cloth or clothes, yeah online maybe. The only places I am allowed to go currently is buy food or medication. That means I can not even buy spare parts for my business and need to have them delivered during this Christmas time and work came to a grinding halt.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
update

seem like the teachers are going to be the new police of society here. I don't think it will go over very well here in these small islands of populations of 1000 and less.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Despite the actual narrative that the new variant had being brought by a Vaccinated traveler.

Are the vaccinated than selfish for continuing to travel?

until Novavax

I would be careful. Big Pharma only cares about profits.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
update

seem like the teachers are going to be the new police of society here. I don't think it will go over very well here in these small islands of populations of 1000 and less.

How is that suppose to work? teach the youth/kids to be good drones of society by presenting their "Freedom Pass" everyday to school? this is not a new normal i like the sounds of it

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Are the vaccinated than selfish for continuing to travel?

Not selfish but unreflected. IMHO if it's know that they still spread, believe in the potential of the virus as portrayed and want to keep a bit of integrity to what they preach... they should think about adhering to the same restrictions than unvaccinated.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   

There is talk about lots of things all the same.

Need some viable links or other information to support the claim.

Cant see it being viable considering kids lose things all the time, a passport would be no different.

I will add my 15 year-old daughter and all her School pals have been vaccinated with no adverse effects i I'm aware of.

As to there reasoning well the link below springs to mind.

www.theguardian.com...

edit on 7-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Of course you had a pro vaccination by still supporting and claiming that your loved one has no "Adverse reactions" story..

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I will add my 15 year-old daughter and all her School pals have been vaccinated with no adverse effects i I'm aware of.

dont forget your bio monthly booster shots and i am sure they dont and wont have any adverse effects while where i am.

Heart inflammation is a adverse effect that is rising in the reports.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Worst reaction i know about from credible sources who work in the field is some poor sod who developed bell's palsy for a day or so after receiving his AstraZeneca jab.

Im not pushing anything im simply not demonizing the mRNA vaccine down to the fear and misinformation being shovelled.

Obviously their is a measure of risk involved when we introduce any drug into our systems because no to people are alike but the benefits far outweighs the risk where vaccines are concerned.

Its your choice HawkEyi don't want to get vaccinated, then don't do so, which is exactly the same thing i told my daughter.
edit on 7-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Im not pushing anything

You are with your story/claims..

demonizing the mRNA vaccine down to the fear and misinformation being shovelled.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join