It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video from inside overrun South African hospital / Kids are admitted to hospital

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Sorry for the click bait, but now that you are here, have a look for yourself.

Video from inside an "overrun" SA hospital:

twitter.com...

SA Doctor at the largest hospital in SA explains rise in admissions, litterally says "similar to pre pandemic" and "kids are admitted for different reasons." (admitted WITH covid.. not because of....)

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Kids here in Japan are complaining of breathing problems after almost 2 years of wearing the mask in school.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Kids here in Japan are complaining of breathing problems after almost 2 years of wearing the mask in school.

and yet Japan is one of the places where people have been constantly wearing masks for years. perhapse not quite as many people as here, and i have heard no such complaints about breathing issues from anyone, and everyone has been wearing a mask whenever outside their home since the pandemic began. now face shields on top of the masks we had to also wear until recently, that i had heard a lot of complaints about. but even then it was just about the heat they trapped in, and keeping the breeze from cooling their faces.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I could imagine that production of those masks have gone up quite a lot...

My bet is the quality has gone down... not hygenic wnough.
We recently were told to start wearing them again also.
Took me 5 min to start sneezing.....

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Also, the vaccines cause problems in little bodies faster than they do in grownups.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

How well do CPU units do without breathing and being overheated?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Not that this is the best source, but many other publications are saying the same thing...

"The incidence in those under five is now second highest, second only to those over 60," she said.

New data on Friday revealed that children under two now make up 10 per cent of hospital admissions in South Africa, news.com.au has reported.

www.the-sun.com...

Since the vaccine has proven to cause miscarriages and stillborn births, are the babies who are born to vaccinated mothers also going to suppress the immune systems of those under the age of 2 or is it causing some other birth defect?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Not that this is the best source, but many other publications are saying the same thing...

"The incidence in those under five is now second highest, second only to those over 60," she said.

New data on Friday revealed that children under two now make up 10 per cent of hospital admissions in South Africa, news.com.au has reported.

www.the-sun.com...

Since the vaccine has proven to cause miscarriages and stillborn births, are the babies who are born to vaccinated mothers also going to suppress the immune systems of those under the age of 2 or is it causing some other birth defect?

Yeah, it's not good. But I guess everyone and everything is telling us to wait 2 more weeks...

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Sorry for the click bait, but now that you are here, have a look for yourself.

Video from inside an "overrun" SA hospital:

twitter.com...

SA Doctor at the largest hospital in SA explains rise in admissions, litterally says "similar to pre pandemic" and "kids are admitted for different reasons." (admitted WITH covid.. not because of....)

twitter.com...

Like she said, just lies to scare the foreigners.

Just like the lies they told early on, of people dying in the streets.

We are so gullible. We know that the media is a den of liars, con artists, entertainers, and sycophants of those in control.

Why would believe anything they say?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The US MSM continues to misrepresent data to this day where Covid is concerned.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

This is a misconception. Pre 2020 people in East Asia hardly wear mask, both indoor and outdoor. When I was in Kunming in 2019 for a few months nobody I mean zippo nada zich people wore mask.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Let's all cheer hooray for global propaganda, human rights abuses, and mass psychoses!

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jeremyhuex

This is a misconception. Pre 2020 people in East Asia hardly wear mask, both indoor and outdoor. When I was in Kunming in 2019 for a few months nobody I mean zippo nada zich people wore mask.

guess it just depends on where you are. i have always seen many people in Asia wearing masks in the ten tears i have lived and traveled there.

top topics

join