It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queenslands going down the Vic NSW path now.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Yep, I got another post to make on this subject. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

So we got some new stuff happening. On the 13th of December the border opens and on the 17th we got new rules. Bascially it is time to get punishing the unvaccinated.
So we get 4 days of interstate people coming from 'hot spots' before the unvaccinated rules are brought in. So glad this Aussie government that cares so much is giving a supposedly deadly pandemic 4 days to kick off in a state with low numbers.

Seems weird yeah?
You'd think they would do it the other way around if safety is the main concern. Rules applied first, then open the border......

Any way here's the official word:

Public health and social measures from 17 December 2021

And a quote of the restrictions placed on unvaccinated because obviously the vaccinated are allowed free reign to spread and catch the coof.

Restrictions for unvaccinated people
From 17 December 2021, unvaccinated people will be unable to:

-visit vulnerable settings, including hospitals, residential aged care, disability accommodation services, and prisons. This does not apply to residents and patients of these facilities, and there will be some exceptions for medical treatment, end-of-life visits, childbirth and emergency situations

-attend indoor entertainment venues such as nightclubs, live music venues, karaoke bars, concerts, theatres or cinemas

-attend outdoor entertainment activities such as sporting stadiums, theme parks or tourism experience like reef excursions

-attend festivals – either indoor or outdoor – such as musical festivals, folk festivals or arts festivals

-attend Queensland Government owned galleries, museums or libraries.

But don't worry, you can still go to the Gym and sweat and sneeze all over the place. Because clearly the Gym is an essential service and a covid free safe space, unlike the local Library or open air sports stadiums.....

So glad they are keeping us safe from this deadly virus. That like all my previous posts is still killing so many people in QLD.

I mean just look at the numbers....

QLD population is 5.185 million
in 2 years 2155 cases. That's 0.041% of the population.
in 2 years 7 deaths. That's 0.0001% of the population.

Official Queensland Government COVID-19 statistics site.

Total of 2,155 cases to date.
Only 1 new case in the last 24 hours.
Currenty 39 'active' cases.
and 2,110 Recovered.

Oh wait.... 7 deaths? Wasn't that the same amount of deaths as every other time I have posted about this?
How is it in the state that has had the least restrictions and lockdowns and almost no masking etc still hasn't had any new deaths since May?
June to August is winter here in Australia BTW.... you know that season that is generally known for an increase in Colds, Flu's and similar cases?

Yep, clearly worse than the annual flu numbers that Covid has literally replaced.

Wonder how many of those 2155 who have (allegedly) caught Covid and survived were unvaccinated or vaccinated? I'll keep looking but cannot find those numbers out of all the stats on the Government site.

Gee any wonder that I am like I am over this thing when you look at the numbers?

Nurses and doctors on the front lines for 2 years that never caught covid or survived it now out of work. Anyone who has worked just fine over the last 2 years, like over 99% of the population that did so without getting sick now forced to get jabbed.

Oh well at least thanks to Covid and the influx of interstate visitors coming I get the joy of my rent increasing a massive $70 a week and increase in property prices (Houses the wife and I were looking at that were $250000 a couple of months ago are up like $100000. Aint profiteering off a 'pandemic' great?

Funny how so many people and organizations are still making bank despite so many being out of work these days. Funny how small restaurants and cafes have been shut down and gone out of business while McDonalds and Hungry Jack's etc were deemed essential and have been thriving despite being the same industry as those smaller businesses. Awesome to know that while I can get the coof at my local cafe, I am safe from the coof at Macca's.

Not that anyone would be using a 'pandemic' to manipulate the economy and such now would they? No 2 party government would ever allow that to happen now would they?

I mean if one party tries to screw you, at least the other party will step in and oppose it and protect you yeah? LMFAO, yeah right.
And you red vs. blue, us vs them folks wonder why I think you're all morons... 2 SIDES OF THE SAME COIN PEOPLE.
No seriously what has your 'party' done to stop this crap?
All lip service I bet.

Here we go fellow ATSer's. It's all under way now proper. Comply or be punished. Vaccine passports are now a thing. It WILL becoming to you soon if it's not where you are already.

Get your AR-15's ready Americans. Time to show us how guns prevent a government from bending you over and giving it to you hard without the lube. What do you think will happen first? You get to overthrow your government or be labelled domestic terrorists and all locked up?

Any ways, still not vaccinated and won't ever be. Take away my freedoms as much as you want it aint gonna change my mind. I learned to never bow to bullies in primary school, I am not doing so as an adult. Because this is bullying. It's arm twisting.

Want me to get a shot? leak another man made virus but this time make sure it is actually the new black death.

God it amazes me at how many people are still not seeing what is right in front of them. Happily rolling over and doing what some strangers they employ via taxes tell them to do without question. Too busy fighting over BS made up politics and other made up nonsense to go after the real enemies. The elite running the show.

Woohoo! Still cannot say what I'd love to be doing right now to end this BS around the world lest a ban come my way, but I will say it's long past time we started rolling out some guillotines.
We peasants united and taking a stand is the ONLY thing that will end this 'pandemic' and bring order to the world.

Sadly I think too many people have been sheepified thanks to electronic media to save themselves or anyone else. Has the ship sailed? Until Covid came along the peasants were getting rowdy about the state of things. Convenient Covid came along to distract us all....

What a world we live in hey? Such an advanced, intelligent species we belong to.

edit on 7-12-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: hopefully fixed a link.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Yep. All going to sh!t here in QLD. As you said, I refuse to be bullied by some half-wit bureaucrat and will never get the jab. One thing to keep in mind is always pay with cash...I hear they're going to cross reference card purchases with the QLD check-in app.....pricks.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

These bureaucrats, tyrants are trying to push similar laws and polices in Europe as well. They haven't being honest about this whole thing.
This only stops when people stop complying.
edit on 7-12-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
NSW isn't doing what Victoria and Queensland are doing. The segregation rules end in about a week in NSW. Canberra also seems to be doing a similar thing, they already got rid of mask mandates inside shops several weeks ago. I'm not surprised, many politicians live in Canberra, and politicians always make better laws for themselves. Victoria and Queensland have something in common, which is they are run by Labor premiers. The hilarious thing is, Australians will still vote en mass for Labor control freaks like Dan Andrews because we are totally controlled by emotions and propaganda.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

How is it in the state that has had the least restrictions and lockdowns and almost no masking etc still hasn't had any new deaths since May?
June to August is winter here in Australia BTW.... you know that season that is generally known for an increase in Colds, Flu's and similar cases?

My guess as to why Queensland has such low case and death numbers, especially compared to NSW and Victoria, is because it's located closer to the equator and has a less cold winter. I've noticed that many countries located near the equator have experienced very low case numbers. That was one of the reasons I was so sure that Covid-19 would cause bigger waves in winter. It's really absurd how Queensland can go through this pandemic with such a small number of deaths, but still enforce the same ridiculous laws as Victoria. In fact it's absurd how Australia as a whole has experienced such low death rates compared to other countries, yet we've had some of the harshest lockdown laws on the planet. Our politicians are either delusional or complete sell outs.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Well let this be a lesson to the citizens of the world. Never give up your rifles or accept magazine capacity restrictions. And never accept gun registries. The only places in the USA I hear about following the lead from down under are NYC, which has a very strict gun registry.

The very threat of not knowing which door the enforcers of fascists knock on may knock back with heavy .30 cals is what preserves our freedom. Not to mention a patriotic governor who remembers that taking an oath to defend the constitution is not just something you say, but actually do.

I been telling our friends in the UK they need to demand their guns back for years and to open their markets to our rifles. Australia must certainly do the same. We don't sound so crazy now do we, all those times Australian ats members said they don't want the same gun freedom we have in America.

Well now you know what not having that liberty gets you. Open your markets to our rifles, just until your domestic entrepreneurs can catch up their production to demand. But your cops will also all have to be armed as well, it wouldn't be fair otherwise, or wise for that matter.

The point of having a rifle with scores of rounds on a single load is so one man can take on a dozen. Whether we live or die is of no consequence, so long as the enemy is forced to pay with their own blood.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Can't attend govt owned facilities?

Guess we don't have to pay taxes for them, then. Win win if you ask me, I don't do any of it, and I get to save some coin.

ahha yeh, I know... bollocks.. I am at a loss.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Please quit with the gun rubbish. A gun would not stop this. Every single #ing thread ffs....

jesus wept.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

My guess as to why Queensland has such low case and death numbers, especially compared to NSW and Victoria, is because it's located closer to the equator and has a less cold winter. I've noticed that many countries located near the equator have experienced very low case numbers. That was one of the reasons I was so sure that Covid-19 would cause bigger waves in winter. It's really absurd how Queensland can go through this pandemic with such a small number of deaths, but still enforce the same ridiculous laws as Victoria. In fact it's absurd how Australia as a whole has experienced such low death rates compared to other countries, yet we've had some of the harshest lockdown laws on the planet. Our politicians are either delusional or complete sell outs.

Yep, I agree that climate is a huge factor, I live in the tropics. While it can get cold during winter it doesn't get super cold.

Which is another thing that makes me laugh about covid, because state to state the cases and deaths almost perfectly match what the flu numbers used to be. Both infections and deaths. Like Covid has literally just replaced the flu.....
And as always when we have flu outbreaks, NSW and Victoria have the largest numbers. (Possibly because their population while comparable to other states like QLD, W.A and S.A, their population is more densely packed together.

Just backwards that they're going to such extremes in places where Covid just seems to have gotten itself under control naturally. QLD is possibly a good example of where climate and natural or 'herd' immunity and a bit of common sense works with this virus. Stay home if sick, wash your hands and minimize physical contact. It has all worked, our curve was flattened with a couple of spikes, spikes that look like they line up with vaccine roll outs, spikes that flattened out very fast in EVERY state. Spikes that every state had around the same times.

Let em lock us up. Lets see who fills the hospitals over the next few weeks as they carefree spread their covids around with each other because 'vaccinated' and 'free'. 85% vaccinated at least first jab here now. Lets see if they or the remaining 15% get infected and sick.

No jab no job..... there's that too. Let's see how quickly that becomes 'no jab, no centerlink'. I mean if we cannot work because we're unvaccinated, what option other than welfare is there outside of taking up crime?
If you cannot work how do you live?

This is such a cluster pluck and I gotta admit I've never been so mad about anything in my life. Goddamn let us live our lives. If you want the jab get it, but people who don't want it should be allowed that choice.

I FEEL VIOLATED. Like I am literally having my ability to control my own life at any level rapidly taken away. It's f@#$!d up.

Still. I will not give up. I will not give in.
How long before those of us not jabbed end up detained, tied down and forced to take it? I thought never in Australia. Never would that happen in a bloody western nation. Now I am no longer sure.
It's like every one has turned into a zombie, just repeating. "I am vaxxed, you shuld get vaxxed too, it's your choice, but you have to live with the consequences. Do it for me. Do it for you. Do it for granny!." all chanting the same mantra they see on the TV and social media. Not a single damn one opened a official stat page or gone to a CDC or pharma site, done any research themselves......

Sorry folks but I feel like I really am slowly losing my mind. This feeling of dread, despite the world looking normal and everything being the same as pre 2019 when I walk down the street.
It's like there is a whole other reality on the internet and news etc. taking place.

I feel like this is just the tip of the iceberg and there is a nastier and more horrible time yet to come. That this is just the early stages of something much much bigger and that the peasant majority only has a certain amount of time to stop it, that it can be stopped if we get off our backsides and end it, if it is not too late already. Or at least force them to tell us the truth of what the hell is really going on.

Depopulation? Incoming Asteroid? Creation of a 1984 style NWO? Just humans trying to wipe each other out with science as usual? A reason to start WW3?

Does not feel like this has ever been about a virus. What I see with my own eyes doesn't match up with what I keep hearing from people I never met, people that want to keep telling me what to do.

GRRRRRRRRRR

I hate not having answers/solutions or logic applying to things. I hate feeling this way. Most humans make no sense to me. I swear 85% of you are like aliens to me with the things you do and the way you behave.

Maybe your ways are just too far out of reach for a neuro-diverse mind to grasp and always will be.

/end rant.

Sorry was gonna reply to more people. I'm normally a calm, patient person but Covid, Vaccines and Governments just make my blood boil like nothing ever has.

It's worse when you know you're not insane or unhinged. I mean I've literally been tested and been told by medical professionals I am the most sanest, logical person they've ever met. But that is the catch, because I am unfiltered and can see everything too clearly and for what it is, that is what makes me the 'weirdo'....
If the majority of the population are 'out of touch whack jobs' then makes sense I guess that being an out of touch whack job is going to be considered 'normal'. Normal is after all whatever the majority deem acceptable.

It's too exhausting keeping up with all the lies, deceit, hypocrisy, irony, greed etc in this world. Can we stop playing this game and just all start acting like decent adult human beings? I'm tired of playing it.

Why have we made the world this way? Why won't we make it better? Being nice, not harming others and being good is not that hard is it? Takes as much envery to tell the truth as to tell a lie. Why do so few of us actually get it and want to actually work together as a single species for the benefit of all? Why do so many get off on pushing each others buttons?

Well that's enough net for me for now. Have a great night peeps. I mean it. Be kind to one another. We're all on this #ty journey together. Let's start steering the ship ourselves.
Later 'gator

edit on 7-12-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos dammit, probably more in there.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Please quit with the gun rubbish. A gun would not stop this. Every single #ing thread ffs....

jesus wept.

Well if you did want to stand up and fight a tyrannical government and fight to keep you and your loved ones out of concentration camps I guess you have those handy boomerangs.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Well let this be a lesson to the citizens of the world. Never give up your rifles or accept magazine capacity restrictions. And never accept gun registries. The only places in the USA I hear about following the lead from down under are NYC, which has a very strict gun registry.

The very threat of not knowing which door the enforcers of fascists knock on may knock back with heavy .30 cals is what preserves our freedom. Not to mention a patriotic governor who remembers that taking an oath to defend the constitution is not just something you say, but actually do.

I been telling our friends in the UK they need to demand their guns back for years and to open their markets to our rifles. Australia must certainly do the same. We don't sound so crazy now do we, all those times Australian ats members said they don't want the same gun freedom we have in America.

Well now you know what not having that liberty gets you. Open your markets to our rifles, just until your domestic entrepreneurs can catch up their production to demand. But your cops will also all have to be armed as well, it wouldn't be fair otherwise, or wise for that matter.

The point of having a rifle with scores of rounds on a single load is so one man can take on a dozen. Whether we live or die is of no consequence, so long as the enemy is forced to pay with their own blood.

When the time comes I look forward to all Americans with the same mind set as you to be examples of what to do.
Let's hope ya'll do it sooner than later.

Rate Aussie governments are going they're making an opening for a gun black market the more they're stepping on our necks.
Sad as we should be able to resolve this with just numbers not violence. At least try to keep it to a minimum. But yeah what more is there to do?

We cannot turn to our elected officials for help, they're the ones doing it. And we only have a couple like Pauline Hanson in the Senate trying to shut the rest down and get us our rights and freedoms back.

When those you pay to serve, and to protect are the threat what are we meant to do about it?

We know the answer but saying it online or out loud makes you a target and enemy of the state these days. A state paid for by our tax dollars.

Soon as anyone makes a move we'll all be labelled 'domestic terrorists', like the Jan 6th Americans and 'Nazis' like the Victorian construction workers protesting vaccine mandates in Australia.
A BLM protest is ok. But a workers protest march will get you those rubber bullets and tear gas.

You know it's the same in the U.S. Some cannot just walk across a bridge on foot, yet some can loot and burn entire cities down and nothing happens. And when something does you get a Kyle Rittenhouse circus with the usual flood of woke PC nonsense flooding everything minus all common sense and logic.

Frustrating world we live in.
edit on 7-12-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

jesus wept.

Gota agree with this not having guns is not the problem

Guns do not cause actions simply owning a gun won't make anyone pick it up and use it

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Yep. All going to sh!t here in QLD. As you said, I refuse to be bullied by some half-wit bureaucrat and will never get the jab. One thing to keep in mind is always pay with cash...I hear they're going to cross reference card purchases with the QLD check-in app.....pricks.

Damn said I was getting off but I love reading the thoughts of other ATS members. lol

Yep, I've been going as basic as possible. No Q-Code reader on my phone or tracking apps. I've got it pretty locked down. I'll throw it in a god damn river though if I have to.
I've not been signing in anywhere. Even my GP realised how stupid it was to ask me 'Have you signed in?'
"um no." 'Oh wait, nevermind already have an appointment with all your details durr.'

Thankfully my town is still a pretty much a 'zero F#$%s to give zone'. Just flash my phone at a code like I'm scanning without doing so and nobody checks.
Sign in with imaginary names like "Fred Smith" with fake addresses when they get you to sign in via a book or sheet. Again nobody checks.
For now at least. Got a feeling that's gonna change. For a week then it'll go back to being slack fingers crossed. QLD'ers are thankfully hard working, yet bloody lazy at the same time lol.

I'll be happy to avoid any business or venue that discriminates against the unvaccinated. If every one did they'd drop these rules pretty quick.
Alas the sheep won't. Don't wanna be banned from Big W now. lol

I'd go mad max and go off the grid and into the bush if I had to. Alas the wife she is not so keen on that plan.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Back at ya, and you don't even have boomerangs.

Who you shot at lately, to keep your freedoms.. And don't bring up Kyle.. We're talking establishment, not thugs in a riot.

WHO?

No One.

But hey, you're not going to be oppressed by tyranny, hey... You got your guns...

-- ETA, there... I have to say this every damn time -- there are more guns in the hands of Aussies now, then when you think we gave them up. 1996. MORE NOW.

I just guess we don't know how to load 'em or something.

edit on 7-12-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
According to Ricardo Bozi your wait is nearly over. Rats are jumping ship knowing their little reign of error has nearly run it's course. Australia One FTW.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
the elites like their gymns so they stay open.
the elites like to fly so aviation continues.
the elites don't go to church so restrictions there.
I think I'm detecting a pattern.

this is USA but sounds like Australia too.
I think it will be hard for TPTB to drop this corona stuff. too helpful to their agenda.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Because, you are so uninformed...your confusion is also uninformed and non committed.

Damn. Pick a side. Don't matter...

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

I still have my freedoms and did not have to shoot. Next?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
We are? Dude. That doesn’t sound very Australian to me.

a reply to: ChaoticOrder

top topics

<<   2 >>

join