It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

defend democracy insurrection at the capital

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

The part where you seriously felt the need to ask that question. I know it's a radical conservative wet dream for liberals to turn America's throbbing heart into a dystopian wasteland so the diehard right wing vigilante types can play cowboys and communists but it's not happening.

Well, in my post I was using this thing called sarcasm, which I find rather ironic that I have to point out to a member who thinks that they are so good at sarcasm that is is part of his/her/its name....

As far as the possibility of leftist protesters actually doing what I was talking about, let us go through the list using the last two years of history as a guide...

Have the "mostly peaceful" leftist protesters and rioters from the last two years killed anyone?

That answer would be.... yes.

Have the "mostly peaceful" leftist protesters and rioters from the last two years burned buildings to the ground?

That answer would be... yes.

Have the "mostly peaceful" leftist protesters and rioters from the last two years set up an autonomous zone and declared themselves a sovereign nation on US soil?

That answer would be... yes.

Have the "mostly peaceful" leftist protesters and rioters from the last two years actually burnt down a building in our nation's capital or close to the White House?

That answer would be St. John's Episcopal Church in Lafayette Square... so yes.

HOWEVER!!!

The odds of that actually happening are about zero, since from what I have seen and heard about the "mostly peaceful leftist rioters" in America is that the movement appears to be mostly made up of 20-something soy-sucking cowards with the IQ of a small dirty soap dish.

So would that scenario actually happen?

Not at all.

Now, as far as this goes...

I know it's a radical conservative wet dream for liberals to turn America's throbbing heart into a dystopian wasteland so the diehard right wing vigilante types can play cowboys and communists but it's not happening.

It is going to happen. You are going to help it happen.

But it isn't going to end like you think it is.

No "right wing vigilante" action is going to happen... that is just a bogeyman you have been programmed to accept as true.

What is really going to happen is that y'all are going to kill each other off (starvation makes you do bad things), your owners will take the money and sail off to parts unknown and then actual Americans will rebuild.

There is no need to take anything over.

We just need to keep what we already have.

edit on 000000012America/Chicago12pmTue, 07 Dec 2021 21:04:15 -060004 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: sarahvital
wow, 81 million votes and a failure of a rally. but yeah, what are the dems trying to prove with this? is antifa and blm there? or were they told to stand down or leave the matches at home?

It's a group with 800 followers on Twitter. I doubt that much of anybody saw it. They did, however, go to the trouble to try and get bands and so forth and they did get a parade permit, so it's all legal.

does anyone really think the fake news will cover any of the protest?

As someone pointed out, there's small protests all over the country every day. Here's a story about real white supremacists in DC this week and you notice it wasn't talked about in much of any place.

I only heard about it because of a friend linking this story on Facebook -- and it was there because some of the guys got stuck in the cold after the march.

Anyway, these sorts of things happen frequently in large cities. It only gets attention if there's a lot of property damage or if the crowds are larger than about 2,000 people. And for national attention, only marches with a very large number of people (10,000 or more) get much attention.

I'd bet you didn't hear about the Dallas women's rights march this year. Only 3,000 people showed up.

Like I said... not enough of a crowd to get national attention. Only got some local attention.

So... yeah, real protest, and really ineffective. Not surprising.

seriously/ karki's? lol. they part of that pic in front of the campaign bus with tiki torches?

wow throw a party and no one shows up, lol. not even the press.

it's positively brandonesque!

edit on 7-12-2021 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join