It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

defend democracy insurrection at the capital

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

No. He means you are delusional. Otherwise...it'd be a non issue.

Like for the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

(Looks at Twitter photos)
What? Did only five people wake up before the crack of noon for this photo-op?

Look at the pics. I'd like to say I feel bad for them but.....

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: carewemust
Maybe the Capitol Police will invite the Liberal protestors in to get warm, and to self-tour, like they did for the Trump-supporters on January 6, 2021.
(Note: The above video is scrubbed by YouTube every time its uploaded by someone directly. The only one that has survived is this unusually formatted upload.)

or shoot one in the neck

Right. Keep this trigger-happy murderer of Ashli Babbitt away from any crowds today.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Too bad they aren't protesting the Jab!
Wonder if that will happen any time soon.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

There is a precedent, see 1971 when the Weather Underground (obama mentor Bill Ayers!) blew up a bomb on the Senate side of the capitol,

So dont act like it caint happen. It already has.
edit on 12/7/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So you are saying that there wont be any outside infiltrators starting trouble then. Its all good!

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

As I said earlier, hundreds, if not thousands of protests every year. Most don't even make the evening news. This is one of those.

But for some reason Tucker Carlson felt the need to bring attention to it.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

On December 7, as Congress returns to the Capitol for the last week of the 2021 legislative calendar we’re going to take bold direct action to demand that Congress and the administration take action to pass the programs that they promised us and we voted for. We’re taking to the streets to shut down the back-room meetings and political theater that have failed to deliver the progress that our communities need.

So they are actively calling to shut down the government because they do not like their policies. Where have i heard this in the news for the last 11 months?

www.shutdowndc.org...
edit on Decam31amf0000002021-12-07T09:59:51-06:000951 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I feel like someone failed to accomplish something here. The whole thing is a bundle of failure. The parade is a failure, the attempt at outrage is a failure, the comparison to Jan 6 is a failure... Etc.
Here is looking to December 25th. 🤓

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

twitter.com...

well this is strange.seems to be the left this time.

they want to shut down the capital tomorrow.

i wonder what will happen, will the DOJ step in? the FBI?

let's see if it pans out.

i heard it from carlson and looked it up so not a whole lot yet in print.

That's a Twitter account with 830 followers.

I think they'll be lucky to get 10.

Now, if it was the Women's Rights March, THEN you might have well over 400,000 people show up (n.b. I was there. My report on it is somewhere here on ATS.)

I think Carlson may need more followers and is screeching 'doom' over something that ain't happening.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

What purpose does this serve?

The evil left has the White House, the House and the Senate.

What are they going to protest?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Sounds suspiciously like an "opportunity" for false flags and fake blame for staged events and loud bulls#t 🔔🚌

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
People believe anything these days roflmao
All set up with the "Patriot Front" and the MSM showtimers roflmao😆

Like this whole fake staged setup ROFLMAO

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah. That is some horrible B movie type action there.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

twitter.com...

well this is strange.seems to be the left this time.

they want to shut down the capital tomorrow.

i wonder what will happen, will the DOJ step in? the FBI?

let's see if it pans out.

i heard it from carlson and looked it up so not a whole lot yet in print.

That's a Twitter account with 830 followers.

I think they'll be lucky to get 10.

Now, if it was the Women's Rights March, THEN you might have well over 400,000 people show up (n.b. I was there. My report on it is somewhere here on ATS.)

I think Carlson may need more followers and is screeching 'doom' over something that ain't happening.

wow, 81 million votes and a failure of a rally. but yeah, what are the dems trying to prove with this? is antifa and blm there? or were they told to stand down or leave the matches at home?

does anyone really think the fake news will cover any of the protest?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

You act like all of these grassroots organizations operate under some large umbrella. They don't. This is some small organization that is like two years old.

In fact, according to the organizers, they are only expecting 150 people at most.

Once again, this is one of those minor protests that happen almost every day in DC.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

wow, 81 million votes and a failure of a rally. but yeah, what are the dems trying to prove with this? is antifa and blm there? or were they told to stand down or leave the matches at home?

It's a group with 800 followers on Twitter. I doubt that much of anybody saw it. They did, however, go to the trouble to try and get bands and so forth and they did get a parade permit, so it's all legal.

does anyone really think the fake news will cover any of the protest?

As someone pointed out, there's small protests all over the country every day. Here's a story about real white supremacists in DC this week and you notice it wasn't talked about in much of any place.

I only heard about it because of a friend linking this story on Facebook -- and it was there because some of the guys got stuck in the cold after the march.

Anyway, these sorts of things happen frequently in large cities. It only gets attention if there's a lot of property damage or if the crowds are larger than about 2,000 people. And for national attention, only marches with a very large number of people (10,000 or more) get much attention.

I'd bet you didn't hear about the Dallas women's rights march this year. Only 3,000 people showed up.

Like I said... not enough of a crowd to get national attention. Only got some local attention.

So... yeah, real protest, and really ineffective. Not surprising.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

You act like all of these grassroots organizations operate under some large umbrella. They don't. This is some small organization that is like two years old.

In fact, according to the organizers, they are only expecting 150 people at most.

Once again, this is one of those minor protests that happen almost every day in DC.

That doesn't change the hilarious hypocrisy one bit!

Did you think that we were ever unaware of the scale of this effort?

Still damn funny.

Have you even heard of nancy's secret hearings going on right now?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

See above message.

Then insert:

Ditto.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: oddscreenname

As I said earlier, hundreds, if not thousands of protests every year. Most don't even make the evening news. This is one of those.

But for some reason Tucker Carlson felt the need to bring attention to it.

Maybe the hilarious hypocrisy?

And the shared belly laughs of course.

Also - because nobody else would.

edit on 7-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join