It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Vaccine Mandate On CHILDREN And PRIVATE BUSINESS Employees

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
A Starbucks on every corner!

I just hope those leaving don't come to Texas

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: rickymouse
If you cut out a quarter of the people in New York from being able to go to these stores and businesses, a quarter of the businesses will fail in New York. Customers spend money. I would bet that New York will soon go down the tubes, there will be ghost areas everywhere, people will just let the bank take their businesses and houses and go somewhere else to live without all the crazies running things.

now NY can't get any cream cheese!

How about the smoked Salmon that goes with that? Having spent a summer on the E Coast I went to NJ to work for an Environmental Firm out of College. All I could find for breakfast was the greasy spoons that were great but no time for that, or I had to get Bagels with cream cheese. I chose Bagels. I am sure there were something somewhere but after the first one I stopped looking. For lunch it was pizza pie.

With respect, NJ is not NYC. NYC itself has the best food scene in the US, besides maybe SF. It's considered the global international capital, above London, Paris, Beijing, etc.

Most international, most range, from the cheapest up to $1000 a plate type restaurants. This is one thing NYC DOES beat most locations in the US for. But, it has a lot of other downsides.

What, did you really think that NYC is just local diners, bagels, and pizza? Lol.
edit on 11-12-2021 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2021 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join