It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Vaccine Mandate On CHILDREN And PRIVATE BUSINESS Employees

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is getting tougher on vaccines. The mayor appeared on MSNBC on Monday morning to announce new measures requiring all private-sector workers in the city to be full vaccinated. The mandate, which will take effect on Dec. 27, will apply to roughly 184,000 businesses, according to the mayor.

The mandate also includes proof of vaccination for indoor dining, fitness, and entertainment for children ages 5 to 11 starting Dec. 14. This same age group will also be required to get vaccinated to participate in high-risk extracurricular activities including sports, band, orchestra, and dance. This requirement for the initial vaccine dose will also take effect on Dec. 14. De Blasio also noted that all New Yorkers aged 12 and older will need to show proof of two vaccine doses, up from just one, except for those who have received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

When asked about the new private sector mandate, Dr. Harris (Dr. Anthony Harris) told FN that the companies that will be affected the most by this measure are small businesses. “If you are a mom and pop, and you only have three employees. You lose one, you have a third of your workforce. So, I expect to see this may backfire and have a dramatic impact,” he said. “It won’t be a sweeping impact, but it will impact a vast minority of businesses. And there may be some businesses that don’t walk away from it with without having to close the doors, if not just temporarily.”

news.yahoo.com...

Journalist Tim Pool report and commentary.

Will enough people resist or will the escalation continue?
edit on 6-12-2021 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If you cut out a quarter of the people in New York from being able to go to these stores and businesses, a quarter of the businesses will fail in New York. Customers spend money. I would bet that New York will soon go down the tubes, there will be ghost areas everywhere, people will just let the bank take their businesses and houses and go somewhere else to live without all the crazies running things.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If you cut out a quarter of the people in New York from being able to go to these stores and businesses, a quarter of the businesses will fail in New York. Customers spend money. I would bet that New York will soon go down the tubes, there will be ghost areas everywhere, people will just let the bank take their businesses and houses and go somewhere else to live without all the crazies running things.
This is the point, so that the commies errr powers that be can swoop in and own everything for pennies on the dollar...

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

This is the biggest real estate grab happening right in front of us.

This is NOT about covid. The reason we know this is because they got rid of the testing exemption.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

It will not be long before they tear down the Statue of Liberty, only commie-loving idiots will be left in NY.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

This is NOT about covid. The reason we know this is because they got rid of the testing exemption.

I was literally thinking the same thing -- what a niiiice smoke screen to use to push businesses into shuttering, residences into falling derelict, so the government can swoop in & gobble it all up.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

It will not be long before they tear down the Statue of Liberty, only commie-loving idiots will be left in NY.

They'll find a reason to say it's sexist against women, and offensive to trans. Once they hit that one, buh-bye.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The BLM was ready to get the riots cranked up a few weeks ago if the mandates and vax cards were happening. This could be a real bell weather moment.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

This is the point, so that the commies errr powers that be can swoop in and own everything for pennies on the dollar...

B I N G O

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It doesn't look like New York City will suffer too much, I mean, look at their stats in the link:

New York City has administered over 12.5 million vaccination doses. Nearly 6.5 million New Yorkers – including 89% of adults – have received at least one dose. More than 125,000 children aged 5-11 have already received at least one dose.

Today’s expansions follow recently announced vaccination mandates for city employees, childcare providers, and non-public school employees. Ninety-four percent of the City workforce is vaccinated.

They're complying nicely. And This is Gov. de Blasio's last few weeks in office.

NYC is really in on the 'proof of vaccine' wagon.

Acceptable proof of vaccination includes a CDC issued vaccination card, the New York State Excelsior Pass, the Clear Health Pass, and the NYC COVID Safe App.

YIKES!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

This will never end.
Every time the 'covid numbers go up' , the lefties will blame it on the 'un-vaccinated' or on some new variant.

It will never be the fault of the 'vaccinated' (even though the 'vaccinated' can still spread/catch covid) , just as they will never acknowledge all the 'vaccine' side-effects(instead they just blame the side-effects on covid/variant).

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Ding ding.

Look at what the elites are doing, not saying.

What are they buying?

What are they selling?

Where are they moving to?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

So I'm wondering how this will be enforced? What's to stop mom & pop businesses from just saying all of their employees are vaxxed?

Many of these companies don't have a Human Resources dept. Sooooo who will be DiBlasio's gestapo? OSHA? Nope. They're federal.

P.s. it's pretty telling that DiBlasio is putting this order into effect literally 3 days before he leaves office. His successor, Eric Adam's, has already stated there's no garuntee that his office will uphold this mandate either.

Hmmmmmm....

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Yes, and I think the original covid lockdowns were partly focused on this goal too.

1) Destroy small and regional businesses
2) Empower large corporate allies who are part of the national power and political alliances
3) Remove the economic ability of communities to resist centralization of power

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is getting tougher on vaccines. The mayor appeared on MSNBC on Monday morning to announce new measures requiring all private-sector workers in the city to be full vaccinated. The mandate, which will take effect on Dec. 27, will apply to roughly 184,000 businesses, according to the mayor.

The mandate also includes proof of vaccination for indoor dining, fitness, and entertainment for children ages 5 to 11 starting Dec. 14. This same age group will also be required to get vaccinated to participate in high-risk extracurricular activities including sports, band, orchestra, and dance. This requirement for the initial vaccine dose will also take effect on Dec. 14. De Blasio also noted that all New Yorkers aged 12 and older will need to show proof of two vaccine doses, up from just one, except for those who have received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

When asked about the new private sector mandate, Dr. Harris (Dr. Anthony Harris) told FN that the companies that will be affected the most by this measure are small businesses. “If you are a mom and pop, and you only have three employees. You lose one, you have a third of your workforce. So, I expect to see this may backfire and have a dramatic impact,” he said. “It won’t be a sweeping impact, but it will impact a vast minority of businesses. And there may be some businesses that don’t walk away from it with without having to close the doors, if not just temporarily.”

news.yahoo.com...

This is horrifying.

By the way, the group with the highest percentage of "vaccine hesitancy" is African Americans, including in NYC.

I'm so glad I got out of NYC in March 2020. I planned to leave for a year before that point, and had a bad feeling I needed to get out. I decided around January to actually make the move out, but my lease and job went until March 1, 2020. Then covid hit, all the lockdowns, riots, now this.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
A bit late I see you are here since June, but welcome to ATS. I look forward to more like these two replies. I found these observations fit what my eyes are seeing too.

originally posted by: Madviking

news.yahoo.com...

This is horrifying.

By the way, the group with the highest percentage of "vaccine hesitancy" is African Americans, including in NYC.

I'm so glad I got out of NYC in March 2020. I planned to leave for a year before that point, and had a bad feeling I needed to get out. I decided around January to actually make the move out, but my lease and job went until March 1, 2020. Then covid hit, all the lockdowns, riots, now this.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Thank you my friend. I actually had another account from about 2010-2015, but lost the log in.

I think I remember you. I've changed a lot since then.

originally posted by: Justoneman
A bit late I see you are here since June, but welcome to ATS. I look forward to more like these two replies. I found these observations fit what my eyes are seeing too.

originally posted by: Madviking

news.yahoo.com...

This is horrifying.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I feel sorry those still living in NYC.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux
You can presumably think de Blasio wont be anywhere near NYC when the adverse reactions start occurring.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join