It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time traveler says "Life will change forever on the 25th of December 2021", ok, but how?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
If my superpowers show up I'll let you know.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: oddscreenname
a reply to: IAMTAT

Are we talking hot-on-top mermaids or oh-gawd-don't-touch-me mermaids? πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

I'm no expert...but my best educated guess is that they are all hot, large-breasted, Atlantean Aqua-Sluts.

Well then, lemme get my rod out....Imma goin' fishin'....

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Are we talking hot-on-top mermaids or oh-gawd-don't-touch-me mermaids? πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

I'm no expert...but my best educated guess is that they are all hot, large-breasted, Atlantean Aqua-Sluts.

Drexciya later.

Careful around Neptune's Lair. and good luck Mr Waverider.

Splash.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

originally posted by: M5xaz

Drexciya later.

Careful around Neptune's Lair. and good luck Mr Waverider.

Splash.

Drexciya - music under water: Sure !

She'll be singing accapella the high notes in no time....
edit on 6-12-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: baburak

Well, they are still just fish from the waist down, so I'll pass

You'll be missing out.

Atlantean Mermaid Aqua-Sluts...KNOW Stuff.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

"December 25th (Christmas Day) – Something big will happen on this day that shocks the world, and changes the way humans live forever.

Why can't he tell us NOW what this " something big " will be ?

Probably hoping something does happen and claims that is what he forcast.

Exactly, this is what makes predictions false and prove the person is a charlatan.

If it were real he'd say what it was in specific detail if "no one", including himself ever forgets it.

I've lived through many of the hoaxes in my lifetime, the best was Y2K when all computers would cease working, shutting down the grid worldwide. Didn't happen.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: yuppa

Not to mention that if I just time traveled, buying stocks/crypto or betting on sports would so not be on my top 10 things to do while time traveling. Maybe it would be nice to have some seed money, but it seems really short sighted to assume that a genuine time traveler would be doing it just to make some money. If you could time travel, you could do that any time you wanted and as often as you wanted, and would do it in a way that probably didn't involve telling anyone you were time traveling.

I don't judge people for the perspective because I was once more materialistic than I am now, but it's sad that the only thing we can generally think of to confirm time travel is whether or not the traveler is a billionaire. As if an altruistic time traveler is somehow less valuable or trustworthy than an financially motivated one.

I agree steve. Still no better way to tell someone broke the rules than to check their bank accounts and stocks.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Is this the same guy who posted videos of deserted streets etc.??? Oh, you lot are all stick in the muds. Of coarse there will be surprises on 25th December, it's called Christmas Day (except for all those non believer religions) and you'll all have wonderful pressies under the tree what Santa left. If you believe him you'll obviously believe in Santa Claus.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Does time traveller have info on how to time travel? I just want to go back to before the start and tell myself not to bother.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jeremiah33three
In an earlier TikTok post he said the "big day is remembered for centuries, and changes how humans live.

Sounds like they are predicting the past (at least how my mind sees it for the joke it is)

I would have believed it better if it read something like this...

In the future, the celebration of Christmas started in Rome about 336, but it did not become a major Christian festival until the 9th century on December 25th 2021 when a time traveller visited the future from the future (but had also been to the past too) to explain that something big was coming on the 25th of December this year

edit on 6-12-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: infiniteMeow
Does time traveller have info on how to time travel?

That's too easy...

Time travellers documents go blank when they travel into the past remember because it's not been written yet.

So do memories specifically related to how to develop time travel.

BUT (big but) it doe's not effect the hypno crantuansas section of the brain (not been discovered yet but relates to information retention that is not time travel related) until after the event has passed. That's why any person that has predicted the future forgets that they made an arse of the prediction, because they forget the future. It's not actually because they are full of BS or that.

See

edit on 6-12-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Funny bringing up y2k after all these years.
Horrific memory on a certain day in Sept I was thinking about y2k and was like I thought the world was gonna end and a voice inside of my head said turn on the TV.
I think we are still stuck in the 2nd b2f movie.
Hurry up Marty the world is depending on you.

a reply to: The2Billies

edit on 12/6/2021 by CrazyFox because: save space

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
See! I told you!

Hahahahaha

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I’m going to time travel back in time for one minute and post in this thread…….

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Actually time travel isnt possibile in that person body. it has to be a past relative to jump into or a brain dead person. energy can be sent backwards in time,not bodies.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

The "Mirror" is an unacceptable source here. You'll see....

Next!

PS Read about "Bat Boy"...in the Enquirer.....
edit on 12210431America/ChicagoTue, 07 Dec 2021 08:36:04 -060036202100000004 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
It's the crypto market bro.

Trust me bro.

Economic crash bro.

Only bro bro holding crypto bro can buy anything at all bro.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join