It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling down with things? Check out Ozzy Man Reviews.. Mega Compilation. Warning Language.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
This guy always makes me smile. Full on Ocker Aussie. He's so under rated, but he does do some great stuff with Hollywood celebs.

But this is the stuff that gets me giggling, even when I feel like I'm about to die.. Not as good as his Destination f.. Well if you know, you know..

Put a smile on ya dial..

(I think the last part wasn't actual, but a bird with a camera on it... not nicking someones camera but still funny, i reckon)

edit on 6-12-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0
This guy makes me laugh out loud sometimes. Especially the Destination effed series.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
This guy makes me laugh out loud sometimes. Especially the Destination effed series.

Absolutely!! A good respite too, from the direness of everything else thrust upon us.

He's got some great lines in some of the destination effed clips!! haha.. I love seeing people from across the planet appreciate his stuff, in the yt comments.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Ozzyman is at the tops of my Youtube feed....The guy's awesome and does some quality things for kids with cancer. I, as the OP does, recommends Ozzyman for creating a smile on your face. He's fair dinkum awesome!! I bought his keychain of his vocals....my wife hates it. But I love it and highly recommend it.
edit on Decemberam31b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Fatboy527

haha, i have been thinking of buying one, also

good fun, and haha i reckon my screaming neighbours would prefer it over the air horn, at 2am when their meth parties go south

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
2am Meth parties need to be answered with some old fashion Evangelical Preaching on the Radio.....Do a little research on the Ernest Angly Gospel Hour.....if you can get some old recordings of him preaching his gospel and turn it up to a high level of volume......I almost guarantee the meth heads will move out.....had a neighbor in Florida years ago who worked crazy hours he would blast his music and party all night long, which was his daytime.. I complained twice once to him once to management to no avail. He slept during the day....so I took my speakers and laid them facedown right over what I thought was his bedroom and tuned in Ernest Anglys Gospel Hour and turned it way way up then went to work, wife went to her moms. Needless to say he stopped with the loud music and stuff at night.....Ernest told him too.lol.....By the keychain it's worth it. I'm gonna get a teeshirt next .a reply to: jerich0

edit on Decemberam31b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
This guy always makes me smile. Full on Ocker Aussie. He's so under rated, but he does do some great stuff with Hollywood celebs.

But this is the stuff that gets me giggling, even when I feel like I'm about to die.. Not as good as his Destination f.. Well if you know, you know..

Put a smile on ya dial..

(I think the last part wasn't actual, but a bird with a camera on it... not nicking someones camera but still funny, i reckon)

There ya go fare dinkum he got the tip in... you think you can tell me about systemic racism, I've got black friends, well so do I. Hell it's funnier than SNL definitely

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The bee part was hilarious.a reply to: putnam6

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fatboy527
2am Meth parties need to be answered with some old fashion Evangelical Preaching on the Radio.....Do a little research on the Ernest Angly Gospel Hour.....if you can get some old recordings of him preaching his gospel and turn it up to a high level of volume......I almost guarantee the meth heads will move out.....had a neighbor in Florida years ago who worked crazy hours he would blast his music and party all night long, which was his daytime.. I complained twice once to him once to management to no avail. He slept during the day....so I took my speakers and laid them facedown right over what I thought was his bedroom and tuned in Ernest Anglys Gospel Hour and turned it way way up then went to work, wife went to her moms. Needless to say he stopped with the loud music and stuff at night.....Ernest told him too.lol.....By the keychain it's worth it. I'm gonna get a teeshirt next .a reply to: jerich0

Wasn't Ernest the original "evil spirits come out!!!" my grandmother was more Billy Graham...

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Post Removed By Staff
edit on 12/6/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Fatboy527

I bought a bluetooth speaker that sticks to the fence, just for such things... though I was thinking of something different, audio wise.

These people have spent thousands on their place, don't think they'd move. But I know the air horn makes them stop screaming, at least for a while. They're the sort that would make a vendetta real though, and I look after me ol' mum. She has stopped me many times from just going there to tell them to pull their heads in.

But they have 4 wee kids, and I'm so close to calling child protection, consequences be damned..

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

right!!

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Call CPS you'll be glad you did in the end. Just ask yourself, would you take the kids ? If your answer is yes call CPS. Living in a drug fueled family situation can't be good on the little one's. A swift kick in their arse's may help as well.a reply to: jerich0

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I learned about Ernest from a man I used to work with years ago. He was raised by his grandmother and she was a devout bible thumper. She made him listen to and then watch Ernest and his preachings/rantings daily. After Martin told me that I understood why he was as damn wild as he was.a reply to: putnam6

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fatboy527
The bee part was hilarious.a reply to: putnam6

Open up,I'm slipping Im slipping...

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I feel like he missed a perfect opportunity with the dogs around 11:00 minutes.

something like, "You are so fricken lucky this gate is holding me back. If I had the opportunity, I would flucken destroy you you sonofabytch. You think you can get away with talking to me like that?!? I don't flippin think so. You just wait til I get my paws on you. I only need about 10 seconds. You are so fricken dead. Dead!!!! DEAD!!!!"

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Morally bankrupt.....awesome.a reply to: putnam6

top topics

join