It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does God want of the White Tzar? Need Your Help To Interpret This!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM
I'm unfamiliar with white tzar terminology and writings, so when I read the OP Nicholas Romanov came to mind...

The Russia before that great and gruesome massacre?
Maybe Nicholas is the tree? Old Russia will rise?

I should probably stay out of dreams and prediction threads.😬

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

originally posted by: miri2019

What does God mean by this?

Now I write about the White Tzar a lot and I have seen him many times via the visions of the night, so I asked God "Lord what is it that you want of him or Why has the White Tzar not shown up yet?".

I was then taken to a tundra-like region on some sort of mountain or hill overlooking a valley or plain down below, and there on a part that looked over the valley way up high a tree that had no leaves but it stood there. The winds were strong but the tree did not get uprooted or sway in the wind, the snow fell heavy and yet the tree did not lose its branches as it rested upon them.

What does this mean exactly? Why would Lord our God the Creator of the Universe and King of Kings show me this tree in such a place?

[...]

My interpretation of your vision would be something along the lines of this individual being tested by different elements of the world and still standing strong. The tree with no leaves just dry branches means his precarious situation he's in, health wise, economical, poor finances, difficult relationships, hatred, harassment he's been thru and so on.

As to your specific questions to the Divine, I think you're eventually gonna get the answers to them in due time. In the meantime focus on the vision at hand and be bit patient, but persistent.

Best.

Interesting, what do we or you make of this individual so far though?

I remember I have already stated before my opinion of him, he is not in a wheelchair and not russian. He is related to Russia as much as he's with China for that matter. He's South-Eastern european though with some muslim influences from his native country.

He goes through the same problems as the other people and he's in constant connection with God. His time hasn't come yet, doesn't know his immediate future, but receives continual updates and answers from God, always as needed. His connection with the Divine is like an AMA (ask me anything) but still on a need-to-know basis, everything in its own time.

It is said that he continually works in the astral realm and many many things have happened there, unbeknownst to him in the physical state. He's blind to what happens in the spiritual world from his physical perspective. If you can remote view you might meet this guy too.

Feel free to ask more pointed questions and I'll try to answer them.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

What does God mean by this?

Now I write about the White Tzar a lot and I have seen him many times via the visions of the night, so I asked God "Lord what is it that you want of him or Why has the White Tzar not shown up yet?".

I was then taken to a tundra-like region on some sort of mountain or hill overlooking a valley or plain down below, and there on a part that looked over the valley way up high a tree that had no leaves but it stood there. The winds were strong but the tree did not get uprooted or sway in the wind, the snow fell heavy and yet the tree did not lose its branches as it rested upon them.

What does this mean exactly? Why would Lord our God the Creator of the Universe and King of Kings show me this tree in such a place?

[...]

My interpretation of your vision would be something along the lines of this individual being tested by different elements of the world and still standing strong. The tree with no leaves just dry branches means his precarious situation he's in, health wise, economical, poor finances, difficult relationships, hatred, harassment he's been thru and so on.

As to your specific questions to the Divine, I think you're eventually gonna get the answers to them in due time. In the meantime focus on the vision at hand and be bit patient, but persistent.

Best.

Interesting, what do we or you make of this individual so far though?

I remember I have already stated before my opinion of him, he is not in a wheelchair and not russian. He is related to Russia as much as he's with China for that matter. He's South-Eastern european though with some muslim influences from his native country.

He goes through the same problems as the other people and he's in constant connection with God. His time hasn't come yet, doesn't know his immediate future, but receives continual updates and answers from God, always as needed. His connection with the Divine is like an AMA (ask me anything) but still on a need-to-know basis, everything in its own time.

It is said that he continually works in the astral realm and many many things have happened there, unbeknownst to him in the physical state. He's blind to what happens in the spiritual world from his physical perspective. If you can remote view you might meet this guy too.

Feel free to ask more pointed questions and I'll try to answer them.

But he is in a wheelchair however he is not paralyzed so what's going on there? Like does he have some sort of time lock based muscular condition?

Yes I know he is Russian, Asian and has Muslim roots too so it is nothing new, I believe he has ties to the Tatar people through his father.

He currently has very short buzz cut hair.

So tell me more of this individual, it seems we are both looking over him and

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

Why does he feel like God is silent when he speaks to God and yet he gets answers?

Actually funny you mention the astral realm he is constantly there but doesn't have the full knowledge of it all or what is happening in the spiritual world. So you are right there!

Anyway, the entire situation is very interesting!
edit on 6-12-2021 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   

He will shake the foundations of the Earth - What would this mean and how does one exactly shake the foundations? What are the foundations of our Earth?

God created the earth. The day will come when he destroys it and replaces it with a new heaven and earth.

Isaiah 13:9-13

9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

Revelation 21:1

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

But he is in a wheelchair however he is not paralyzed so what's going on there? Like does he have some sort of time lock based muscular condition?

Yes I know he is Russian, Asian and has Muslim roots too so it is nothing new, I believe he has ties to the Tatar people through his father.

He currently has very short buzz cut hair.

I don't think that he is in a wheelchair, he doesn't have any grave medical condition. Maybe the source you're getting the info from is not precise. Then are we talking about the same individual? I'm talking about the God's messenger currently living on this planet which is 50 years old now.

As to his genealogy it's possible that he might have some arabic DNA from the father mostly and his family (both sides) definitely has much middle eastern influences. Again I don't think it has anything to do with Russia, Tatar region or purely Middle Eastern countries. We're talking about the Balkans region, south-eastern Europe which was invaded by turkish armies for almost five centuries.

As far as his hair, that's kinda personal but nothing out of the ordinary, just normal short hair. However when he was a kid his hair was like that, "buzz cut hair", his friends used call his hair "chinese-like" hair :]

From your descriptions I can tell that you're close but not quite there yet. There are some other websites (reddit, 4chan, etc) where people are quite precise in describing this guy, in detail even, know what he does in the astral and physical, and there are some other ones in high places that daily monitor him, even what he does in his bathroom :|

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Why does he feel like God is silent when he speaks to God and yet he gets answers?

Actually funny you mention the astral realm he is constantly there but doesn't have the full knowledge of it all or what is happening in the spiritual world. So you are right there!

Anyway, the entire situation is very interesting!

Well, God Almighty is *not* silent because He is in constant communication with this person, night and day. He advises him about his main events in life, relationships, jobs, money, moving to live in different places, etc. God is very sensitive to this guy's feelings, but also scolds him when he sins or has a tendency towards it, God is even very understanding of his sexual needs (he's single).

And when the time requires it, say when this guy has sinned badly against the Divine, God will punish him very harshly, speaking with a very tough real voice inside his mind, sending him into a very strong but temporary depression. Believe it or not!

So, yes, to summarize he's in constant soft and hard communication with the Divine. Always asking hundreds of questions daily and receiving some answers at different times as needed.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I think you might be focusing on the antichrist...

The one I know is in communication with God, constantly wrestles God like an old Israelite, he is in a wheelchair but not paralysed etc it has something to do with a condition that affected him when he was a child. I know that he will be healed and stuff.

I'm not aware of any 4chan or other sites knowing who he is, also in terms of things he is not 50 he's roughly 30 at highest.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I don't think there's an antichrist person per se. If you go towards that route (antichrist-christ-dajal) I believe you might be missing the boat. I absolutely know that now in this world only God's man is present sanctioned by the Almighty Himself to speak His Holy words. Scriptures are written by men, so there's bias, errors and lies too in there, and AC is one of them.

Your mileage may vary, but vet carefully your sources.

Best.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I don't think there's an antichrist person per se. If you go towards that route (antichrist-christ-dajal) I believe you might be missing the boat. I absolutely know that now in this world only God's man is present sanctioned by the Almighty Himself to speak His Holy words. Scriptures are written by men, so there's bias, errors and lies too in there, and AC is one of them.

Best.

Holy words you mean the Vita Arcana the words of the Creator?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Best.

Holy words you mean the Vita Arcana the words of the Creator?

I mean the words of the Highest Holy God, the God of Israel Himself (regardless of whatever other names other people call the Divine).

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

perhaps the 'tree' is already 'primed' for the Spring Growing time...but must wait out the Dark Winter which must transpire first

your impatience is being shown to all is the message

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

you should gematria the code...286
edit on 8-12-2021 by itsyaboih2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

perhaps the 'tree' is already 'primed' for the Spring Growing time...but must wait out the Dark Winter which must transpire first

your impatience is being shown to all is the message

Does the dark winter signify the so-called cataclysms and collapse of many nations?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
I would like to see someone deal with them and who better than the Russkies for that
Yeah, Ukraine is Russia's affair, we have no right to interfere. The meddlesome Western governments instigated it in the hopes that Russia would be isolated from her neighbors, and above all, from Germany.

Meanwhile China is building up around Taiwan?
That's just another typical rumour of war, no different from the Middle East being an obvious hotspot for war predictions.

Historically, the Balkans were used as powder kegs for large-scale wars, usually instigated by British intrigue. Also, the world wars were an outcome of nations being entangled in alliances and treaties, they dragged each other into it, usually to fight their own wars.

It may mean that if conflict comes Russia will somehow survive it and remain intact or it may mean the opposite as those branches had no leaves?
What is predicted for Russia, insofar as the clairvoyants were acquainted with Chaldean astrology and were not self-tutored (proved impervious to being led astray by the illusionary content of their visions), is that large swathes of Russian soldiers won't be returning home after the final battle of ww3. Judging from their history, they seem to destined to shed a large amount of blood every once in a while for the formation of new states. They've received the most tyrants out of all countries. For them in particular, nothing is gained without a struggle.

Historically, the Asiatic tides have always played the grand role of a punitive agency. All the prophecies from various civilizations converge into the view that the threat comes from the East, which gradually came to be associated with Russia, not China.

The question is whether the Russians harbor malicious intentions to invade the West (China has sufficiently shown her intentions, though it's unlikely that she'd be willing to gamble everything on it, she only has the manpower and industry afaik) or whether they'll be forced into doing so by a natural cataclysm. The Oera Linda book and plenty of Christian seers suggest the latter.
edit on 11-12-2021 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

From your descriptions I can tell that you're close but not quite there yet. There are some other websites (reddit, 4chan, etc) where people are quite precise in describing this guy, in detail even, know what he does in the astral and physical, and there are some other ones in high places that daily monitor him, even what he does in his bathroom :|

Can you please link those threads? Cant find them, but id really like to read them.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

edit on 16-1-2022 by Eyenadav because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join