It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does God want of the White Tzar? Need Your Help To Interpret This!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
What does God mean by this?

Now I write about the White Tzar a lot and I have seen him many times via the visions of the night, so I asked God "Lord what is it that you want of him or Why has the White Tzar not shown up yet?".

I was then taken to a tundra-like region on some sort of mountain or hill overlooking a valley or plain down below, and there on a part that looked over the valley way up high a tree that had no leaves but it stood there. The winds were strong but the tree did not get uprooted or sway in the wind, the snow fell heavy and yet the tree did not lose its branches as it rested upon them.

What does this mean exactly? Why would Lord our God the Creator of the Universe and King of Kings show me this tree in such a place?

I'm sorry if I am being thick-headed or not obvious to the meaning of this vision of the day, but I want to get your opinion on this as well.

I am very curious what it means and how does it play out to the fact that, the white tzar has not revealed himself yet or that God has not directed him yet fully.

I appreciate the help and wisdom the people of ATS can share!

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Could just be a dream or it could have some other element to it.

Russia is currently not in good sorts with the west, is building up it's armed forces on the border of Ukraine (Something I believe we in the west should not get involved in especially since the Ukraine is full of neo Nazis and I would like to see someone deal with them and who better than the Russkies for that).
Meanwhile China is building up around Taiwan?.

A dual threat to global peace or something else, there is dirty work going on this side of that old divide as well but we don't hear about it in our press.

It may mean that if conflict comes Russia will somehow survive it and remain intact or it may mean the opposite as those branches had no leaves?.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Russia is currently not in good sorts with the west, is building up it's armed forces on the border of Ukraine (Something I believe we in the west should not get involved in especially since the Ukraine is full of neo Nazis and I would like to see someone deal with them and who better than the Russkies for that).

A dual threat to global peace or something else, there is dirty work going on this side of that old divide as well but we don't hear about it in our press.

It may mean that if conflict comes Russia will somehow survive it and remain intact or it may mean the opposite as those branches had no leaves?.

This came after I asked about the White Tzar, not about the fate of Russia this had to do with the individual who was promised to Russia. That's why I asked what it could mean about him or this individual?
edit on 6-12-2021 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Actually fun fact in regards to the Russia and Ukraine conflict, you might want to read this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

IT MUST NOT HAPPEN OTHERWISE # WILL GO REALLY REALLY BAD!

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

What does God mean by the fact I was mates with Snoop Dogg in my dream last night?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

What does God mean by the fact I was mates with Snoop Dogg in my dream last night?

No idea
maybe you'll meet him eventually?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

The whites tzar or the white king is Jesus and He does not bend or sway in the cultural climate
The White King and His (He is the Word) Word don’t change.

You saw the tree, He has been revealed and the birds will nest in Him

Matthew 13:32 Although it is the smallest of all seeds ...
Search domain biblehub.combiblehub.com... › matthew › 13-32.htm
Although it is the smallest of all seeds, it grows larger than any garden plant and becomes a tree. Birds even come and nest on its branches. Douay-Rheims Bible Which is the least indeed of all seeds; but when it is grown up, it is greater than all herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come, and dwell in the branches thereof.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   

so I asked God "Lord what is it that you want of him or Why has the White Tzar not shown up yet?".
I was then taken to a tundra-like region on some sort of mountain or hill overlooking a valley or plain down below

So, you are telling me you asked god a question, and he teleported you somewhere to see an answer that you didn't see?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

so I asked God "Lord what is it that you want of him or Why has the White Tzar not shown up yet?".
I was then taken to a tundra-like region on some sort of mountain or hill overlooking a valley or plain down below

So, you are telling me you asked god a question, and he teleported you somewhere to see an answer that you didn't see?

Not like a teleport more of a daydream vision/trance, and yeh I have no idea what it meant.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

Not like a teleport more of a daydream vision/trance, and yeh I have no idea what it meant.

were you completely sober?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
You should ask my good buddy Belteshazzar , he could probably hit you up with a correct answer.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   

You have to be careful about the detail of what you ask because you may not get the answer you think you're getting. If you asked about a "White Tzar" and his coming, God could be telling you that the white Tzar is Jesus and not who you think it is (i.e. your man in the wheelchair). Ask God who the man in the wheelchair is. Don't just assume that he is the one who's going go save Russia or it's churches. I think you may be getting mixed signals.

As for the tree, be wary of the fact that the branches don't bear leaves or fruit.

John 15:1-6

1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

Now there is a possibility that God is showing you that the right "season" for Jesus' return isn't here yet, since the branches show no leaves and there is snow sitting on them.

Does the location that you saw in your dream sound like the one in Zechariah 14?

Maybe God is telling you to forget about your obsession with Russia and look to Israel or Jerusalem, where the Bible said the signs would come from on the second coming of Jesus.

Unfortunately, I don't think you're going to get your answer from this one vision. It's going to probably take a series of them for it all to come together.

edit on 6-12-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Yes, I do not drink alcohol and I do not take any drugs.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Now I write about the White Tzar a lot and I have seen him many times via the visions of the night, so I asked God "Lord what is it that you want of him or Why has the White Tzar not shown up yet?".

I was then taken to a tundra-like region on some sort of mountain or hill overlooking a valley or plain down below, and there on a part that looked over the valley way up high a tree that had no leaves but it stood there. The winds were strong but the tree did not get uprooted or sway in the wind, the snow fell heavy and yet the tree did not lose its branches as it rested upon them.

What does this mean exactly? Why would Lord our God the Creator of the Universe and King of Kings show me this tree in such a place?

[...]

My interpretation of your vision would be something along the lines of this individual being tested by different elements of the world and still standing strong. The tree with no leaves just dry branches means his precarious situation he's in, health wise, economical, poor finances, difficult relationships, hatred, harassment he's been thru and so on.

As to your specific questions to the Divine, I think you're eventually gonna get the answers to them in due time. In the meantime focus on the vision at hand and be bit patient, but persistent.

Best.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Yes, I do not drink alcohol and I do not take any drugs.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Post Removed By Staff
edit on 12/6/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: miri2019

[...]

My interpretation of your vision would be something along the lines of this individual being tested by different elements of the world and still standing strong. The tree with no leaves just dry branches means his precarious situation he's in, health wise, economical, poor finances, difficult relationships, hatred, harassment he's been thru and so on.

As to your specific questions to the Divine, I think you're eventually gonna get the answers to them in due time. In the meantime focus on the vision at hand and be bit patient, but persistent.

Best.

Interesting, what do we or you make of this individual so far though?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
He will shake the foundations of the Earth - What would this mean and how does one exactly shake the foundations? What are the foundations of our Earth?
edit on 6-12-2021 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

gematria....Zohar

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I'm sorry if I am being thick-headed or not obvious to the meaning of this vision of the day, but I want to get your opinion on this as well.

I am very curious what it means and how does it play out to the fact that, the white tzar has not revealed himself yet or that God has not directed him yet fully.

I appreciate the help and wisdom the people of ATS can share!

Ever heard of Thoth? Zalmoxis?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join