It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If they would just admit that Covid-19 is ' Gain of Function '

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
A new Theory .

And I hope I'm wrong about this one because I don’t fancy a visit from one of the Three letter boys. Let's say things are more or less what they seem on the surface with Covid but with a few dark differences.

Let's Assume it’s confirmed Sars-Cov19 is gain of function and it was leaked from a lab , Ok no big surprise .

But then comes the dark bit .

Covid-19 does kill people but not on the level they are acting like it does or maybe it does, just not right away .

How useful is a Virus that kills outright like say Ebola , it’s violent and burns through people killing them almost with certainty . But let's say someone cooks up a virus that infects in a subversive fashion most of the people who get it never know it , the only symptom is ...loss of taste .

The subversive covert virus infects perfectly healthy people and silently causes Myocarditis that is not immediately evident , the healthy individual lives their life for the next 10 to 15 years and all of the sudden drops dead of a heart attack with absolutely no evidence of family heart disease .

Let's say this Virus is set loose on an intended target population , the virus will kill the Old and vulnerable to the Virus while leaving the rest seemingly unaffected . Then 10 years after the initial infection you have millions dropping dead in their thirties and forties from Pulmonary and Heart related issues . Of course the people who this is happening to will have no clue that a virus they were infected with 10 years earlier is the cause .

Now let's say this virus is accidentally set loose and it infects the entire world .

What would the Governments do ? Well they know exactly what this virus is and what it is going to eventually do to everyone it infects ..so the governments completely overreact at least in the eyes of the Public they are overreacting .

The World's Governments have to scramble to create a Vaccine and then Vaccinate as many people as they can to mitigate the amount of people the Virus will kill in 10 years . The powers that be could just admit this and everyone would get their vaccine , But of course we would demand accountability which would come in the form of their heads . So they choose to keep their power and save face .

And why not make some Political moves and Make some money while they are at it .

Thank you for your time and Again it’s just a theory .

edit on 5-12-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Why not have a conspiracy theory where they kill everyone off through old age.

100% effective, all they have to do is wait.

It's cheap, too, because everyone has to pay for their own stuff until they die.

Bwah, ha, ha, ha...

edit on 5/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I've theorized something similar.

C19 is from a lab / man made. Govts are also complicit.

This is obvious from the initial over reaction to it and incessant push for vaccines. They are trying to protect as many peopl as they can. However, they are also trying to cover up their own involvement. This is essentially a global man made disaster and no one wants to take any responsibility.

It is an interesting theory that there could be a delayed death. I think they don't really know. They just know the virus isn't natural which is why they seemingly don't want it to run it's course.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It seems unlikely. When it comes to coronavirus, the more transmissible, the less deadly. In terms of deadly to transmissible ratio we can rank them as follows:

MERS
SARS
original covid-19
alpha
delta
omicron and 229E might be comparable
edit on 5-12-2021 by yongpenghuex because: spelling

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Why not have a conspiracy theory where they kill everyone off through old age.

100% effective, all they have to do is wait.

It's cheap, too, because everyone has to pay for their own stuff until they die.

Bwah, ha, ha, ha...

No one has ever died of old age in the entire history of humankind, so that's a pretty stupid plan. That's why they don't let the kiwi's in the war room, just saying.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Post Removed By Staff
edit on 12/6/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Fauci has denied GOF studies now, but he and his peers were totally bragging about it early on, starting in around 2003. The information, where it hasn't been altered or censored now, was available only about a year or two ago. The Chinese were fairly open about it right up until the outbreaks that started the pandemic when they rushed to cover it all up.

There were many governments doing GOF on SARS the moment it was sequenced in Canada, supposedly to develop vaccines, except they were trying to get it to infect every animal they could find in an effort to get it to infect humans. Why would they play with SARS to infect humans and other animals if it had already crossed over to humans from bats when they first became aware of it? How did any of those GOF studies help prevent an outbreak when their purpose was encouraging one with GOF?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It's an interesting theory, but if the vaccines were what you propose they would rush to vaccinate the young first.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Fauci has denied GOF studies now, but he and his peers were totally bragging about it early on, starting in around 2003. The information, where it hasn't been altered or censored now, was available only about a year or two ago. The Chinese were fairly open about it right up until the outbreaks that started the pandemic when they rushed to cover it all up.

There were many governments doing GOF on SARS the moment it was sequenced in Canada, supposedly to develop vaccines, except they were trying to get it to infect every animal they could find in an effort to get it to infect humans. Why would they play with SARS to infect humans and other animals if it had already crossed over to humans from bats when they first became aware of it? How did any of those GOF studies help prevent an outbreak when their purpose was encouraging one with GOF?

In October 2014, under the Obama administration, a moratorium was placed that prevented US funding for gain of function research and this wasn't lifted until December 2017.

US government lifts ban on risky pathogen research - Nature article, 2017

In June 2014, the NIH awarded a grant to the U.S.-based EcoHealth Alliance to "study the risk of the future emergence of coronaviruses from bats" as part of the USAID-EPT-PREDICT project. This grant funding was reviewed annually for conformance. This is in the period covered by the moratorium on GOF research and so the grant was explicitly not for GOF work. Rand Paul was lying - before Congress.

edit on 6/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I know you will not watch the whole thing , So skip to 20:30 and tell me that's not GOF .

Chr0naut the NIH can do what they want as long as it's outside the USA , you say Rand Paul is lying and I say Fauci is Lying .

So lets look at it like this , Who stands to make Money off the Pandemic ? Who will be in trouble if GOF is confirmed ?

Answer = Anthony Fauci

In short Anthony Fauci has many reasons to lie , so what reasons does Rand Paul have ?
edit on 6-12-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: scruffycat
It's an interesting theory, but if the vaccines were what you propose they would rush to vaccinate the young first.

A good point , But the Government would need a reason to target the Children first with Vaccines .

In fact they would probably have to tell the truth to convince parents to submit there children first in line for an experimental vaccine .

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I know you will not watch the whole thing , So skip to 20:30 and tell me that's not GOF .

Chr0naut the NIH can do what they want as long as it's outside the USA , you say Rand Paul is lying and I say Fauci is Lying .

So lets look at it like this , Who stands to make Money off the Pandemic ? Who will be in trouble if GOF is confirmed ?

Answer = Anthony Fauci

In short Anthony Fauci has many reasons to lie , so what reasons does Rand Paul have ?

I have seen it. One minute they are showing something and suggesting that it might evidence something, the next they are assuming it did, and are on to the next supposition based upon that assumption. Its premises are a house of cards that will fall if any one foundational assumption is wrong. And, although they avoid mentioning it at all, some of those assumptions are evidenced against.

Hint - the NIH did fund EcoAlliance, but that does not mean that GOF research happened at Wuhan. They are different things.

EcoHealth was mostly funded by the NIH during the mandate against GOF research. The grant money was reviewed - annually, for compliance, and was renewed at least every year since 2014. One of the things the NIH grants review board would have withdrawn the funding for, was if there was GOF happening.

Also, the dropping of the US moratorium against GOF research happened in December 2017. Who won the vote in November?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Sometimes Chr0 you seem funny and sincere , and sometimes you seem scripted and defensive.

And it's in those moments I ask , Are you trying to convince me or are you trying to convince yourself ?

Glenn Beck did not try to spin any of this information , The information CLEARLY points to gain of function and I'm not understanding why that fact puts so many people on the defensive . Covid-19 was altered and.... So ? Many viruses have been altered and weaponized Small Pox was weaponized and yet they draw the line at Sars-Cov19 ? Yeah that makes sense in a not at all kind of way

Why did they alter it ? Who knows but I'm sure it has something to do with Doctors having a God complex .

Also, the dropping of the US moratorium against GOF research happened in December 2017. Who won the vote in November?

And ? you think they gave one ounce of a damn that Donald Trump was in office .

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Sometimes Chr0 you seem funny and sincere , and sometimes you seem scripted and defensive.

And it's in those moments I ask , Are you trying to convince me or are you trying to convince yourself ?

Glenn Beck did not try to spin any of this information , The information CLEARLY points to gain of function and I'm not understanding why that fact puts so many people on the defensive . Covid-19 was altered and.... So ? Many viruses have been altered and weaponized Small Pox was weaponized and yet they draw the line at Sars-Cov19 ? Yeah that makes sense in a not at all kind of way

Why did they alter it ? Who knows but I'm sure it has something to do with Doctors having a God complex .

And ? you think they gave one ounce of a damn that Donald Trump was in office .

Then why doesn't he present any hard direct evidence?

Try this, re-watch the first few minutes of the video, perhaps with the sound off, to focus on the images presented.

What do clips of Adolf Hitler, the toppling of Saddam Hussein's statue, throwing a child up into the air, the rescue of embassy staff from Hanoi, the breaking down of the Berlin wall, a babies hand holding an adult's finger, a picture of Chairman Mao, an old movie clip of people giving the Nazi heil salute, the gas chambers in Auschwitz, and buildings being demolished, have to anything do with the topic?

That's only the first 45 seconds!

The video is filled with almost every propagandist cliché under the sun, and not even vaguely related, and yet you say he's not spinning things? Are you kidding?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It ain't so simple though I wish it were. The easy part is their willingness to walk the plank after being recognized as a less than human vermin.

The sooner we come to recognize that the better for future generations.

Ain't it a peculiar aside that they are against using antiparasitic treatment for a common virus? That's a lifetime of prestigious bread and butter to some. Not that difficult to process.
🙏❤

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Then why doesn't he present any hard direct evidence?

What do you want ? A video of Fauci banging his head on a wall saying " It's gain of Function ! " .

He presents FOI documents plain as day , He reads from them Quoting exactly what it says that is what I mean when I Say he is not spinning it .

All the other things you mentioned are well entertainment , People lose focus rather quickly ... wouldn't you agree ? And Glenn Beck is on Camera so he has to do what he can to keep people focused on what is very boring information .

Imagine if he just looked at the Camera and Read the Documents top to bottom and said well goodnight folks click .

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
You know your OP had me horrified. But then. Something was bugging me and it had nada to do with your post.

See. Your theory while harrowing, would be spot-on nightmarish except they’ve exempt themselves.

So what gives there? Not attacking. Just playing sleuth.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I'm not disputing what you espouse during the moratorium, you likely have a point, one I wasn't making though. Please refer to the following thread . . .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

See. Your theory while harrowing, would be spot-on nightmarish except they’ve exempt themselves.
a reply to: slatesteam

explain how they have exempt themselves .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join