It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is owned by China. No seriously!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by Mykuu removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

"Biden is owned by China. No seriously!!"

Please tell me that you not just now figuring this out?

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Where do people find all this juicy stuff? Whenever I search for anything I get liberal results no matter how I type or 'debunking the Conspiracies' crap. I hope I'm not on a 💩 list filter that you guys aren't on.
edit on 6-7-2022 by SortingHat because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2022 by SortingHat because: 💩 list filter.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Owned is a perspective.

The left is on board with the CCP control technique and have enjoined with the CCP to be the one world order.

It's far less about money and nearly all about philosophy/religion.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

Our Strategic Reserves are being shipped overseas, to include China while we have 6 dollar gas.

Yes. He is owned by China.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Dude. Since the 90s the USA has given secrets and things to China we never should've allowed and they went from making cheap crap to missiles and smart bombs now. They suddenly went 'ahead' of everybody and have gobs of money now. Most of the gold is in Asia now while the rest of the world is 3rd world status. We just don't fully realize it yet but look at the lack of stores in your area and remember what it was like even in 2010.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Biden has used our military gas to keep the prices low. What's that mean when we have to go to war to defend ourselves and can't get any gas to drive the tanks and other machinery?

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tkwasny

It's nice there is still a forum left you can have non liberal views without being chewed apart. Glad ATS isn't a left wing shill hole. I wish I had posted here years ago but I only occasionally glanced as it used to be a left wing talking piece at one point and now isn't.
edit on 23-7-2022 by Sooga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: carewemust
CHINA IS ANGRY because President Biden has ordered government officials to not attend the Beijing Olympics that commence in 3 months...Feb 2022.

China Threatens U.S.: www.cnn.com...

China is mad at the USA. Russia will be mad at the USA tomorrow, after Joe Biden demands that they not invade Ukraine.

The world was so much more peaceful, with many peace-treaties being signed, before Americans handed the United States to Joe Biden.

I don't get it. China owns Biden but is mad at him about the Olympics cos he's accused them of genocide?

Should he not oppose Russia invading Ukraine?

You good with that?

YES and NO

top topics

<< 1   >>

join