It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is owned by China. No seriously!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
His brother and son entered into an interesting deal with a Chinese Energy company named CEFC. He was involved, but they kept him away from the direct negotiations (but he showed up for some of the meetings...)

Claimed it gave him "plausible deniability"

nypost.com...

Now, I won't argue that American authorities have enough evidence to do anything on this. They probably don't. The Bidens were pretty careful to keep Joe just far enough out of it.

But do the Chinese have enough? China openly engages in bribery and corruption with nations around the world. Some of their acts of bribery in Africa are well publicized, and openly accepted.

The Chinese government, in the worst case, might suffer mild embarrassment if solid proof of this deal were to surface.

But Biden would be ruined.

So I ask: what are the odds that CEFC did this without Xi Jinping's full knowledge and encouragement? Entice a future president to accept a visibly illegal bribe. Meanwhile Chinese intelligence services are making recordings of every conversation, copies of every contract written, and tracking every money transfer from start to finish.

That kind of blackmail is about the most power you could ever wield over an individual politician.

When we saw him losing it during the Burisma debacle, I don't think it was because of Burisma, nor Trump. It was because he was worried what the Chinese might ask him to do next. (Such as withdrawing suddenly from Afghanistan with no pre planning?)

The puppet strings on this guy are visible to anyone with eyes.

edit on 5-12-2021 by bloodymarvelous because: Sorry, accidentally hit enter before writing the opening..

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yes we know.

They officially bought three generations of Biden’s.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

Yes indeed, I hope its true. You see Chinese "slowly'" punish their countries traitors. Bye bye byeden

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

China should stop spending their money on broken, cheap pieces of #.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I updated the OP. I didn't mean to hit "enter" before putting it all in there.

Basically the Biden's have a shady deal with a Chinese Energy company. And I'm thinking: I bet the Chinese kept tapes of everything.

edit on 5-12-2021 by bloodymarvelous because: shorten..... I'll ask what people think about Hunter living in China later.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a rep"ly to: bloodymarvelous

No kiddin'?!

That's why I've called him "Beijing Joe" and "Jao Baiden" since forever.

But it doesn't hurt to remind people.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Is there no new information among the boards??
edit on 5-12-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

China should stop spending their money on broken, cheap pieces of #.

But the payout can't be beat.
Imagine having the US president in your pocket, for whatever you want... In an age where his own media will defend any dumb thing you tell him to you.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Chairman Jao Bai Din

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Yes the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) is conducting "unrestricted warfare" against the U.S., Canada, the UK, Australia, and a great many other countries around the world. They say it publicly, and they brag about it publicly.

Congress has been infiltrated.
americanmilitarynews.com...

The Bidens.
nypost.com...

The Biden Cabinet and Heartland mayors.
thenationalpulse.com...

CCP has been openly bragging about controlling America.
thenationalpulse.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

And I don't think it's just through global capitalism either. I think immigration and multiculturalism hasn't helped. How many chinese in the country influencing things at the highest levels? Meanwhile you won't find this problem in China.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   

It doesn't really matter the whole US system is corrupt anyway. You think the US doesn't engage in bribery and corruption? They just use the term 'soft power' but it's the same game. You want to slag off China not long after swashbuckling through the ME destroying nations and countless lives with no accountability. The greatest threat to world peace isn't China.
Corruption is everywhere and the systems are designed to keep it that way. The internet has become a monster that is used to garner information and spread propaganda. There is nowhere to hide from the intelligence agencies that serve and support these systems.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Of course hes going to be pro China the the of consent is fourteen.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Post Removed By Staff
edit on 12/6/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

It doesn't really matter the whole US system is corrupt anyway. You think the US doesn't engage in bribery and corruption? They just use the term 'soft power' but it's the same game. You want to slag off China not long after swashbuckling through the ME destroying nations and countless lives with no accountability. The greatest threat to world peace isn't China.
Corruption is everywhere and the systems are designed to keep it that way. The internet has become a monster that is used to garner information and spread propaganda. There is nowhere to hide from the intelligence agencies that serve and support these systems.

This is all true. But America has typically not been the victim of it.

Victimizer? Yes. Victim. No.

It's an unsettling change if you live in America. Perhaps a reassuring change if you live outside America.

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Yes we know.

They officially bought three generations of Biden’s.

It's not so much the part where they buy them.

It's the part where they catch themselves on tape buying them.

Once they get their hooks into you, there is no way out. For the rest of your life. Joe can't quit serving them even if he wants to now.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
CHINA IS ANGRY because President Biden has ordered government officials to not attend the Beijing Olympics that commence in 3 months...Feb 2022.

China Threatens U.S.: www.cnn.com...

China is mad at the USA. Russia will be mad at the USA tomorrow, after Joe Biden demands that they not invade Ukraine.

The world was so much more peaceful, with many peace-treaties being signed, before Americans handed the United States to Joe Biden.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
well since china is worlds biggest electronic producer it makes sense that biden als an bio-robot is owned by china !

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CHINA IS ANGRY because President Biden has ordered government officials to not attend the Beijing Olympics that commence in 3 months...Feb 2022.

China Threatens U.S.: www.cnn.com...

China is mad at the USA. Russia will be mad at the USA tomorrow, after Joe Biden demands that they not invade Ukraine.

The world was so much more peaceful, with many peace-treaties being signed, before Americans handed the United States to Joe Biden.

I don't get it. China owns Biden but is mad at him about the Olympics cos he's accused them of genocide?

Should he not oppose Russia invading Ukraine?

You good with that?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Agreed. It's multi-faceted warfare/invasion.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I don't get it. China owns Biden but is mad at him about the Olympics cos he's accused them of genocide?

You've never seen a puppeteer argue with their own sock puppet?

USA officials won't attend, but American athletes will still compete. Seems like a pretty empty gesture.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join