It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Now Know Why "Covid" Happened

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

If you're literally making the argument about political parties not coming together in a given country I REALLY have to ask why you are on ATS?

That's a grade school belief system. You've been here since 2008 and you think "rival" political parties don't "come together for the good of the people" ?

You need to pay closer attention to what's been going on for the past 2045 years and pay closer attention on ATS. It amazes me how so many posters on ATS miss all the Easter Eggs.

edit on 7-12-2021 by Type1338 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking
I'm aware some countries are relatively normal, as are some locations in the US. But, in other countries, and other locations in the US, they are instituting Orwellian policies. Also, the media and a lot of politicians across the globe continue to push heavy fear and increased control.

Is there a single major power that is not? I'd be happy to hear the answer is yes.

originally posted by: and14263
Ok, GREAT theory.

But in my country restrictions have been and gone and we live as normal. So maybe you are just paranoid?

Fear is pushed by media to generate traffic and increase advwrtising revenues.

If you want to interpret that as a conspiracy... Go for it.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Ok, GREAT theory.

But in my country restrictions have been and gone and we live as normal. So maybe you are just paranoid?

really? No masks?

Come and visit... Nobody wearing masks.

But I assume as am American you have no passport so cannot visit.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

originally posted by: network dude

Ok, GREAT theory.

really? No masks?

Exactly.

Masks, forced vaccines, forced compliance measures on companies, etc. If this guy thinks he's "living free" then he represents the population who continue to remain asleep.

I'm in the pub every night without makss.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

edit on Wed Dec 8 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

We cannot confirm nor deny the existence of a virus.

When you go along this path, you have to question many things. Have you ever seen a nuclear reaction with your own eyes? Have you seen anything other but propagand photos and clearly doctored effect-videos of so-called 'atomic bombs'? Do nuclear weapons exist? There are a million reasons for governments to claim to have such unbelievable superweapons, and it would be so much easier to just fake a few videos than to actually develop said weapon (and I have heard a nuclear bomb couldn't even function the way the official story claims, but I can't substantiate that one way or another).

What I am saying, is that you have to start questioning the official story in so many things, when you use a clear logic like this. Something that's RIDICULOUSLY convenient for TPTB, governments and corporations, and make such people more rich and wealthy they could ever otherwise be, but doesn't require a shred of proof..

I am going to ruffle some feathers here, but the truth must get out sooner or later, so please forgive me.

Think about the World War 2-stuff that you aren't allowed to question. If you research it even a little bit, huge discrepancies open up between official story and the facts. Between the stories we're told to accept, and what's even physically, structurally, chronologically possible. The laws of physics contradict the official story.

What about the 'We sent men to the orbiting rock and back multiple times without a hitch, although previously, we couldn't even keep a rocket in the air without it exploding two times in a row"-story, where all the evidence that could prove it beyond reasonable doubt, has just.. vanished. Somehow this superb space agency that performed a feat Russians admitted couldn't be done, just happened to clumsily 'misplace' enormous amounts of film, photos, reels, artifacts of immeasurable value, just like that. Nothing fishy here, right?

Almost any official story seems like this.. government doesn't need to prove anything, evidence is gone, nothing needs to be proven, you just have to believe all this invisible stuff exists. The virus continues on the same line as everything else.

Did anyone actually physically see, and also, take footage, or even credible photos of the 'controlled demolition of two skyscrapers'-event to prove there actually were airplanes involved?

There's no one in this planet that's intelligent enough and not a complete lunatic, that would take every fact about that case, study it all thoroughly and not see any discrepancies between the facts and the official story.

It's interesting how well propaganda works when you use media for decades to promote these ludicrous lies, and how deeply people believe those official stories.

What some people here do not realize is that the REAL powers, the shadow government that controls the governments and countries of this planet have a very long timeline allotted for their plan. They work in increments, small steps, and they have contingency plans for everything. If something fails, they wait awhile, they do it again and again until that particular step succeeds eventually. Then they move on to the next step and do it.

So 'you live as normal', as someone here said, doesn't prove anything. It will be only a temporary situation. Also, what is considered normal on this planet, is very sick and abnormal to any actual human being. Only dimwitted bipedal half-animals can consider this planet's 'normal' as ACTUAL normal.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

You are on good path, thinking for yourself and realizing many things. However, 'One-World Government' is not their end goal, it's just a handy tool they want to implement to make it easier, faster and generally more controllable to reach their actual end goal, which is 100% control of every individual on the planet - through mind-controlling microchips.

I know how far-fetch this still sounds, but I already knew about this decades ago, and almost all details that sounded JUST as far-fetched back in the 1990s, either sound completely feasible or normal now, and most of them have already happened and been implemented. Cash is on its way out, and that's one really big step towards this endgoal.

No cash means you have to use a card. You have to use a card means they can now change how that card works and is implemented, so when they stop supporting regular cards and only support microchips, it means you can't buy, sell or basically do anything that requires a facility, shop, system or instituation of some kind, without having a chip installed under your skin.

Once that chip is in you (and it's already in many people and animals), it's game over for us, and it's the beginning of their endgame for them.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

That's not far fetched at all. Actually, I had posted somewhere a long time ago for people to watch the attack of fiat money and push to crypto for this very reason.

However, I will stick to my guns on the bigger plan to bring about a one world government. It makes it much easier to regulate the planet when there is but one governing body.

But back to your point, that is most certainly one of the many control mechanisms there will be put into place. One thing to watch for is if we begin hearing about legislation to make bartering illegal.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

You're missing the point of my statement. We (the general population) cannot confirm nor deny the existence of a virus because we do not have the available scientific equipment, tests, knowledge, nor experience to conduct such a test.

Therefor we are reliant upon others (i.e. controlled opposition) for this information.

Just because we witness others or we ourselves become sick it in itself is not definitive proof the sickness was caused from covid. Again, my point is they need do nothing more than to create the irrational fear campaign and THAT is the control mechanism. Not the virus.

Which we cannot confirm nor deny.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join