It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 7 2033 the start of the 1000 year reign of the saints and the last day of the Apocalypse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

April 7 2033 the start of the 1000 year reign of the saints and the last day of the Apocalypse

That sounds relatively interesting, but why would any 'reign' be "1000-year one" (needs a hyphen!), who are the 'Saints', and why not capitalize the word 'Saints' out of respect?

Why would a 'Saint' (let alone many) REIGN?

A being that's highly evolved, isn't going to find such petty things as 'reigning' worthwhile.

Also, lawfully speaking, 'reign' can only happen with the consent of 'the reignified' ('reign'-version of 'the governed'?), or it's just tyranny.

What does 'reign' even mean in practical reality? Will the infrastructure still be in place? What happens after a thousand (better to write it than use the number) years, whose 'reign' will start then? What kind of difference does it make who 'reigns'?

Whom do they 'reign over', by the way?

What happens to karmic debts?

Year 2033 seems very early for the last day of 'the Apocalypse', when it's supposed to be an epic, major event affecting everyone. How does something like that just stop or end in ONE day?

Can't a little bit of Apocalypse be left the next morning, roaming around?

What do you even mean by 'Apocalypse' (it has several meanings, including people becoming informed and awakened, and frankly, I DO NOT SEE that ever happening with people this stupid - 11 years (how masonic of you, not to mention '33' that you use) isn't enough for this type of thing to happen to people this idiotic) anyway?

Ok, I guess this is enough of shredding your title. I don't even want to touch your post further than this..

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Well, in the bible there are two ends of the world.

The first is when the earth is destroyed in fire.

But the 2nd one which we're concerned with is this. Per the prophesies of Daniel 8 and 9 we're looking for the end of the indignation. And per the prophecy of the day of Jezreel and Hosea 6-2 the end of the indignation comes at the end of the 2000 year/2 day curse contained therein.

This end of the world comes in the 21st century AD.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

On the thousand year reign of the saints. The saints are the faithful to the Jewish God. Both old and new testament. Once it starts those determined to be saints will be appointed by God to be kings and their staff to rule the nations during that time. See Matthew 25 below.

Consent wasn't really asked for before the 20th century. Power was taken, given, and fought over. The US and then French Revolutions were unusual events in world history up to those points in time. Peasants and serfs weren't really asked for their opinions on the subject.

Billions are supposed to die/disappear during those years of the Apocalypse. The world population will drop into the hundreds of millions left and the earth will wind up so damaged by it all if not for direct intervention by God himself at the end of it no life would be left.

Matthew 24
22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Matthew 25
13Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
14For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
15And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
16Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.
17And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.
18But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.
19After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.
20And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.
21His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
22He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.
23His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
24Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
25And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
26His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
27Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
28Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
29For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
30And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
31When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
bump

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
No man knows the end date

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Of what precisely? Read all of Matthew 24 and then ask yourself. Which verse is that statement referring to? Toss in Mark 12 as well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join