It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pendulum has swung on Feminism

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Something that needs to be brought up is that the women pushing "feminism" don't want pure equality. They only want the good parts. With "true equality" a woman has as much right to get punched out as a man does. I'm not advocating violence against anybody. Just look at the reactions when a man is accused of beating a woman. A woman beating a man doesn't get any attention. It happens, it just never gets mentioned. I had a job as an armed security guard at a facility that hid battered spouses and their children, that had a verified threat against them. Many of the people there were men. I held one woman with a shotgun until Police arrived. They ordered me to put down the weapon. When I did she went nuts. It took four of them to get her in the car. Three of them had to be stitched up in the ER.

Look at Title IX as it is applied in colleges and universities. A man and a woman are both under the influence and have sex, the school hammers the man because the woman couldn't give consent because SHE was under the influence. It doesn't matter that the man was also under the influence.

The fire really got started on this when the Left started pushing the transsexual agenda. Biological men claiming to be women and being allowed to compete as women, use the same restrooms as women and be placed in the prisons as women. Part of me sympathizes with them and another part of me is like "See how it feels when it is done to you."

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

With "true equality" a woman has as much right to get punched out as a man does.

Completely agree 100%%%%

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Holy Crap!!! We agree on something.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

You say that like the left didn't decide over the past couple of years to allow kids to chose the bathrooms of their choice. So suddenly a problem that affected less than 2% of the population is suddenly getting a lot of press. And it isn't making kids safer.
You say that like there isn't a article out today in a Los Angeles newspaper about a womans son being vaccinated in exchange for pizza without parental consent.
You say that like liberals haven't said dozens of times in press than maybe parents shouldn't know about some of their children decisions--like getting a abortion or birth control.
You say that while CRT theory has begun to be taught in our schools. You see a generation of newly minted teachers were brought into their degree hearing this crap and when they just can't publicly talk about "EQUITY" they try to do it under the radar at school--telling children it might "trigger" their parents and lead to "bad" feelings.

Just look at the vaccine mandates----you don't see conservatives pushing that. And hey...did you see the article out today talking about how unreliable cancer treatments have been proven to be in recent studies? Cause only one side is conveniently ignoring our "savior pharma" is busy in a lot of courts negotiating their responsibility in the Opioid epidemic

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Amazing isn't it?

Women have been duped into abandoning the one thing that truly makes them special in relation to men. Femininity.

They've abandoned that one thing that makes them truly special and desirable to a mate and have adopted a grotesque caricature of themselves. And everyday they come one step closer to being that one thing they proclaim to hate so much.

A man.

In the name of feminism women have forgone femininity to become men and abandoned that which could elevate them to goddess status and fulfill themselves in the most important aspect in their lives.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

It’s like they discovered this new amazing thing, where when you act like a lady, a man will treat you as such! 

What does a lady act like? Is there a checklist I should use to score a woman's behavior and rate her ladiness?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

It’s like they discovered this new amazing thing, where when you act like a lady, a man will treat you as such! 

What does a lady act like? Is there a checklist I should use to score a woman's behavior and rate her ladiness?

Be kind to others?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Are you sure you want a "checklist"? That's physical evidence and can be used against you.

I had knee surgery a few weeks ago. I went to the Doctor yesterday. The waiting room was crowded and I was the only man there. I got the last seat. A woman came in looked for a seat, couldn't find one and started glaring at me. She then started making snide remarks to another woman about me not giving her my seat. My name was called and I reached behind me, grabbed my crutches and went in to the office. When I came out I needed an x-ray so I walked down the hall to get it. When I got there the same woman was sitting there. When she saw me she put her coat on one seat and her purse on the other , looked at me and smiled.

That's the equality some of them want. They don't want "equality", they want retribution and punishment. It isn't only the feminists. You can add in minorities and the Alphabet crowd. They don't want to be "brought up to a level", they want to be elevated above those that they have been told "oppressed" them.

Now the Feminists are no longer useful to the Left and they are the ones that are being "oppressed", because now the Left wants to kowtow to the Alphabet crowd.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Would have interrupted the second I heard that and said "you have two healthy feet and can stand, I had a knee surgery and need crutches to walk. Do you want me to lay down on the floor so you can sit?"

I think this is rather less an issue about a feminist but simply you met a superficial ass. The sheer act of stupidity in demanding a seat from a man defeats the idea that both sexes should be treated the same.

Oh what am I writing here, this has never been the focus in the last 20 years of feminism. Silly me.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

"Oh what am I writing here, this has never been the focus in the last 20 years of feminism."

Focus, no. Application, yes. Companies are so worried about social media at this time anything can be blown out of proportion. If I would have said anything to her, I would be automatically in the wrong. It was best to just sit there and keep my mouth shut. As I posted earlier, just look at how Title IX is being used as a weapon. A little while back, my neighbors had an argument. Nothing physical, just some yelling. Somebody called the Police. The policy is that the MAN has to leave. My neighbor asked me if I would pick him up from the hotel in the morning and drop him at work. I did, just for him to find out that he was fired. Some clown with a scanner posted all over Facebook that he was beating on his wife. It was straightened out and he kept his job. Last Spring when we were allowed back in the office, I'd go out for Lunch since we lost the cafeteria due to COVID. I'd hit the drive through and go to a local park and eat at a picnic table, until the Police asked me not to. I was making the Mothers with their children nervous.

This is what Feminism has brought us. It may not be what the so called "Feminists" wanted, but, it's what we got. Now they are getting a bit of their own back.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
divide and conquer:

less reproduction.

less population.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Not only that. This is what happened to the father of my daughter in March.

Situation: Father goes swimming with his pre-school age daughter. There are three option:

- Womans cabin with single booths to redress
- Mixed / group / team cabin with open benches
- Mens cabin with single booths to redress

The moment he got into the public enclosed swimming pool building he already lost.

Naturally, he took the mens cabin with the single booths and of course he took his daughter with him. She's too small to be sent into the labyrinth of booths to find her way into the showers and all that. As the mother I am completely okay with that. There won't be naked men and she's inside the booth, when people get out of the booth, they are dressed in bathing clothes. All good you would think...

Now, shower time, there is only men or woman shower. Again, I agree with him he can't send our daughter into the womans shower alone. He can't even get near to it to show her the way. So he took her into the mens shower, they cleaned up and went out into the pool area.

When they tried to leave, to woman started berating him why he takes his daughter into the mens shower, he told me. Aggressively berating and later he said he remembered they were always nearby. He's seen both the whole time around when he taught swimming to his daughter.

He told me he just pushed through them into the mens shower, as they began to speak to our daughter how she can come with them, into the shower, reaching out a hand to her.

Later as he wanted to leave, the two woman made a fuss about how he attacked and touched them at no-no places. He just gave his telephone number (to the woman at the counter), left and he won't go there again. They followed him outside and took photos of the car and licence plates he told me.

We went to the local police station to address this instantly and turned out the two women were known for things like this. We didn't get to know what exactly but told us to not worry.

WTF is wrong with people???
edit on 10.12.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

A few years ago I took my Great Niece and two of her friends for pizza, while her parents got ready for her birthday party. We get to the pizza shop and I'm told to wait for a table. There's hardly anybody there. I went to the Token machine and turned the girls loose in the Arcade. A few minutes later two Police officers come walking in and the kid behind the counter points me out to them. As they come over I said to one of them "What's up Dave?" The kid got an "Oh Sh*t!" look on his face. It got worse when one of my Great Niece's friends, Stephanie calls out "Hi Daddy!" to Dave the cop. Apparently, some people don't believe that I can't be an Uncle, with out being a pedophile. There is one thing though. The same people that tried to cover for that trans student who assaulted those two girls in Virginia, have no problem with me being labeled as a pedophile.
edit on 10-12-2021 by JIMC5499 because: typo

edit on 10-12-2021 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I fail the words. Imagine if it wasn't Dave but it escalated before the kids could clear it. Like an arrest and the kids see that. I bet it instills trust in the police for them seeing this and later it is explained (on a crude level).

And it's not even the polices fault then, it's some alarmist. Although I can understand the stance better safe than sorry because of personal reasons, but from your explanation I read nothing suspicious so I think it was very uncalled for.

IDK why but maybe the arcade sentence was it that made me remember something. It's a bit related. I was about ten year old and my younger brother was with me. We were in Italy, somewhere at the west coast because I can remember seeing the volcano. Anyways we were at this hotel complex and we were allowed to go to that playground. They had an almost real sized nightrider car where two kids could sit in, but it did not work inside, maybe was broken. One could throw coins in and we had some from other machines in that complex before.

Anyways we meet another boy, about the age of my younger brother on our way there. He was speaking German too and so as kids are he joined us to go to the playground. After a while we went back and suddenly two adults run towards us. The boy steps forward towards the parents and the father was overly lucky to see his boy, very happy face.

He picks up his son, holds him up and then he just let him drop down from adult head height. I couldn't say anything I was just like stone and speechless. The father now begins to shout at his son and we both get angry looks to. He turned to us and there was a quick exchange. Something like why we took his son with us and I answered something like we just went to the playground and that we are allowed too, to walk around here and why he dropped his son down to the ground. I wasn't witty or anything I was just asking in shock.

All the while his son cried on the floor and his mother helped him up, she was shocked too. I think it was her that brought him to stop screaming at us. To this day I sometimes think about this. I am parent myself. How can a father drop his son from almost 2m / 6 foot height when he was just so happy to see him. Right on his bottom and one foot that must have really hurt.

The complex was walled in from the sides that were not cliffs. There were Italian men guarding the gates, a kid could not just wander out. The complex also wasn't that big I just call it like that because it was plateau like and had different sections like playground, beach, pool and so on.

I later told that my father as we went straight back to the hotel room where they drank coffee and he was as perplexed as I am about your experience.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Are you sure you want a "checklist"? That's physical evidence and can be used against you.

I had knee surgery a few weeks ago. I went to the Doctor yesterday. The waiting room was crowded and I was the only man there. I got the last seat. A woman came in looked for a seat, couldn't find one and started glaring at me. She then started making snide remarks to another woman about me not giving her my seat. My name was called and I reached behind me, grabbed my crutches and went in to the office. When I came out I needed an x-ray so I walked down the hall to get it. When I got there the same woman was sitting there. When she saw me she put her coat on one seat and her purse on the other , looked at me and smiled.

That's the equality some of them want. They don't want "equality", they want retribution and punishment. It isn't only the feminists. You can add in minorities and the Alphabet crowd. They don't want to be "brought up to a level", they want to be elevated above those that they have been told "oppressed" them.

Now the Feminists are no longer useful to the Left and they are the ones that are being "oppressed", because now the Left wants to kowtow to the Alphabet crowd.

That's when you take the chair, efficiently dump everything on it, and then take the chair across the room to a vacant space. You're technically handicapped so she has a choice to make about how entitled she wants to be.

I don't see society as left or right, I don't see guilt by association, I see choices made and respect merited for each individual. None of which answers my initial question about a metric for evaluating lady like qualities.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

That's your opinion. I'll respect it even though I don't agree.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: lux666
divide and conquer:

less reproduction.

less population.

Do you believe reproduction is a human right? Making more people (regardless of the technical means) is protected by constitution?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: lux666
divide and conquer:

less reproduction.

less population.

Do you believe reproduction is a human right? Making more people (regardless of the technical means) is protected by constitution?

Beginning in 1942, the Supreme Court has recognized, through a series of cases, that the right to
procreate is a fundamental right protected by the Fourteenth Amendment. Further, the Supreme Court has
held that any attempt by a state to limit this right will be subject to the strict scrutiny standard; meaning,
the state must have a compelling interest and the limits must be narrowly tailored to protect those
interests.

Source

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'd be willing to bet that ruling can be appealed and overturned like any pro abortion law. Abortion is moot if procreation is a licensed privilege.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

/shrug

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join