It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny or terrifying Creepy Pasta about "Juice Boxes"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Yes, you heard me, search the internet and find me links to funny or terrifying creepy pasta featuring "Juice boxes".

Fly my pretties, fly.

To, to put it another way, I'm looking for funny or scary creepy pasta that feature juice boxes and I don't know where to start, so I'm throwing this one out to the community.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

They are supposed to be disposable, but they are plasticized (and some metallized, too, with foil layers to block UV light from changing the chemistry of the juice) and will likely last thousands of years - another nearly eternal 'solution' to a very temporary 'problem'. There's also no possibility that the 'used' packaging could be recycled or reused for something else.

Also, a bit more 'creepypastaesque', but since they are sealed and usually the contents are invisible, there could be all sorts of nasty stuff in there, and few would ever know:

edit on 5/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hmm too lazy to google huh? both aren't scary but ironic and more than a little bit sad. Sounds like the latch key millennials need their juice boxes badly.

nypost.com...

Juice boxes are the latest victim of the supply-chain issues causing shortages of various products across the country.

Supermarkets are running low on the children’s favorite thanks to a smaller-than-expected apple crop this year and shortages of bottles and juice box containers.

“Like many retailers, we are seeing some shortages on juice boxes and bottles of juice as suppliers are experiencing labor, logistics and packaging challenges due to COVID-19,” said Maura O’Brien, a spokeswoman for Stop & Shop, the largest grocery chain on Long Island.

from the lighter side

nypost.com...

It’s a juice box for booze hounds. And it’s designed to ward off sex fiends and COVID-19.

The new company Juiced Boxes, founded by recent Columbia grad Dawson Sieradzky, launched the presale for its first product, Jungle Juiced Fruit Punch, this week.

The individual pouches of 30-proof punch have “tamper-evident,” single-use packaging which he said is roofie- and germ-resistant.

Would-be drink spikers will find it tough to slip something in. “The hole is quite small — I believe it’s 3.7 millimeters — as opposed to a can, which has a larger opening.”

edit on 5-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
It's part of some medical experiment, combined with grocery store loyalty cards they can track who is purchasing them and then access medical records for those people or social media maybe.

new topics

top topics

join