It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your top 5 "New" UFO event of 2021?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Out of all of the new events of 2021 (Things that started in 2021, not updates to older cases), what are the 5 that you think are the most exciting, or which have the biggest implications for Ufology?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Hope you didn't strain yourself.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Hope you didn't strain yourself.

Come on, be nice. I'm tired of all of these threads about politics. Let's have some posts about UFOs, or ghosts, of Bigfoot.

Right now I'd even settle for a couple of threads about men who believe that they were molested by bigfoot while camping.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The most exciting development for me this year was the announcement of The Galileo Project , a scientific search for ET.

Like Avi Loeb I think Oumuamua could have been something other than what it was assumed to have been and an opportunity was missed , despite a couple of his appointments to the project being questionable I hope he can keep it scientific and find ET in the data.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
For 2021, I see no cases that draw my interest. However, I find it fascinating that a lot of people, who have proclaimed a government cover up, are the same ones, who are expecting the truth to come out from that same government, because Congress 'told the government to report on it'. So, I guess I'm most intrigued by the situation, not a case.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It's sad that this barely gets a mention on ATS these days. 5 years ago it would have been the top ranked thread for weeks.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

What are your top 5?

Should really have put them in your op to get the ball rolling y'know?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Don't know if this counts but I'm pretty intrigued by the cube on the moon the Chinese rover spotted.

The rover is on It's way toward it for closer inspection.

It'll be there in 3 lunar days.

(Roughly 3 months)

edit on 5-12-2021 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Take your picks from this little list:

www.ufoinsight.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I remember seeing an object that looked like Oumuamua on the ice in Antarctica but nothing became of that either . I would love to know what they found there .

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If we respond is AaarghZombies gonna come back with all mainstream narratives to beat down and deflect our precious conspiracy theories? I thought AaarghZombies was just on ATS to promote and defend big pharma products?
I'm flabbergasted.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Interestingly, I’ve noticed that the sightings, abductions, or most anything else are repetitive and almost predictable. That’s why I like macro analysis of the events looking for patterns. I think guys like Keel and Vallee and others have tried to do that.

Anyway, to the question of the post. My most exciting one is personal, which was so out of nowhere one night viewing the NYC skyline. I didn’t even think ufo. I often view that busy skyline observing the many planes going all different directions. Beyond and before the heavy COVID before, being in the metropolitan area with 3 major airports, Newark, Kennedy, and LaGuardia one gets all kinds of ordinary plane sightings. Often in the middle of the night, I’ll see something let’s say a bit out of the ordinary, and start looking at it to see if it is something different.
Never turned out anything weird, save this one dark night.

What we often forget when we view crafts zooming across the sky is that from a certain distance or perspective, they look kind of slow. You have to get a plane close to where you’re viewing from to really see that that plane is going very fast.
One night, not in a viewing mode I randomly leered out my window and saw a craft literally zoom like a rocket ship across the NYC skyline. NEVER EVER have I seen any plane of any size, shape, or whatever go that fast north to souths. I mean instantaneous...zoom--- um gone...relatively low right over the NYC skyline.
It certainly wasn’t a plane going that fast. I will dare not call it a ufo either since all I saw was almost a lightning-speedy object going as fast as anything I ever saw or even could imagine. In the past, no kind of vehicle ever sliced over that night sky that fast. It was incredible. When I look out now all you see are the usual slow-looking planes going over the skyline. What that was, I have no idea.

But that's my number 1 "ufo" event for me, the other 4, I won't look for since I don't have a lot of confidence in these related experiences. If we get a legitimately good one I'm sure I'll hear about it.

edit on 5-12-2021 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

I remember seeing an object that looked like Oumuamua on the ice in Antarctica but nothing became of that either . I would love to know what they found there .

I think that ended up being the shadow of an avolanch

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Thanks for this ...Mirageman,
Take your picks from this little list:

www.ufoinsight.com...

Lots I haven't seen before ...!

top topics

join