It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big No NO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If Russia and Ukraine + Belarus are pitted against one another, I will tell you right now there will be divine punishment unlike anything seen before!

These 3 Slavic nations are meant to unite and fight the dark one, there is a reason they are trying to pit them against one another. Seriously it is not going to be a good thing if they do go to war, the punishment will make end of days look like summer camp.

This won't be a "One time at band camp" moment this will be more of "What did we as humans do to deserve this?" type of moment!

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Is their a backstory here? Who is the dark one? Why?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuitaristRob

Antichrist, the back story is I nearly shat bricks when I had to pay a dream visit to the outcome of what will happen if those 3 nations are turned against one another by the outside forces...

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

... These 3 Slavic nations are meant to unite and fight the dark one, there is a reason they are trying to pit them against one another. ...

Who is "they" in this context??

It would seem as if "they" is one of the three, else there is a higher "they". In the context of current events these days, this is kind of an important question.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuitaristRob

Think of a primary force here on Earth that is meant to fight the coming antichrist not being there to fight him and the nations that will unite under him... The outcome will be far far more brutal than we can even comprehend!

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

... These 3 Slavic nations are meant to unite and fight the dark one, there is a reason they are trying to pit them against one another. ...

Who is "they" in this context??

It would seem as if "they" is one of the three, else there is a higher "they". In the context of current events these days, this is kind of an important question.

They is not one of the 3, they are the ones that run the U.S , NATO and a few other sell outs... It's going to be hard to hear this for many but "One Nation Under God" well it is not the God people are thinking and the ones pulling the strings to make the 3 main Slavic nations to destroy one another are far more set on winning at all cost so to speak.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Also just a heads up I'm not here to bash on America, I'm just here to share what I was shown/was told.

There is even a few within the Russian ranks working for the dark ones to ensure the fall of Russia and all Slavic nations, also Greece got smacked down hard too for a specific reason as well!

The entire situation is finally being explained why it is happening and why these certain regions are being targeted by the dark ones, their shadow agents and certain other nations in the world.
edit on 5-12-2021 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Good morning my wandering friend. I must say your perspectives have a certain allure that suggests an expansive mind. You contemplate thoughts and possibilities that most of us never attempt. While that can be a good thing I suppose it also may be dangerous as I suppose you might anticipate.

Having read a number of your threads it is clear that you are an intense person with deep concerns for our peoples. In this I think it important to not get to intense in our predictions of future events not matter how strongly we think we may have an ''inside track'' on how things will play out.

I know that you offered up a time line back in April of 2020 with some dire suggestions of revelations coming forth in June. I suppose that was meant as June 2020? Yet that month has past as well as another June in 2021. Do you think that maybe your ''June'' was going to be June of 2022?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You know of course the general history of spiritualist predictions, those predictions that point to a specific moment yet when that moment comes, is augmented into a future moment and then that one reached to even yet a farther future moment? Not uncommon to say the least.

May I ask, what happened to your ''June'' prediction. You surely expected much to happen yet I can recognize no such revelations from that period. Have you, or are you still waiting for that very dramatic JUNE to come about.

Might that have anything to do with this coming spring? When we may be seeing this battle you see coming between these countries? And what about that new Tzar who rides in a wheel chair and will usher in so much unity for the world?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Good morning my wandering friend. I must say your perspectives have a certain allure that suggests an expansive mind. You contemplate thoughts and possibilities that most of us never attempt. While that can be a good thing I suppose it also may be dangerous as I suppose you might anticipate.

Having read a number of your threads it is clear that you are an intense person with deep concerns for our peoples. In this I think it important to not get to intense in our predictions of future events not matter how strongly we think we may have an ''inside track'' on how things will play out.

I know that you offered up a time line back in April of 2020 with some dire suggestions of revelations coming forth in June. I suppose that was meant as June 2020? Yet that month has past as well as another June in 2021. Do you think that maybe your ''June'' was going to be June of 2022?

You know of course the general history of spiritualist predictions, those predictions that point to a specific moment yet when that moment comes, is augmented into a future moment and then that one reached to even yet a farther future moment? Not uncommon to say the least.

May I ask, what happened to your ''June'' prediction. You surely expected much to happen yet I can recognize no such revelations from that period. Have you, or are you still waiting for that very dramatic JUNE to come about.

Might that have anything to do with this coming spring? When we may be seeing this battle you see coming between these countries? And what about that new Tzar who rides in a wheel chair and will usher in so much unity for the world?

Regarding June as I said: Again the month announced is "JUNE" this is when we will start seeing some really wild things popping off and the entire situation will begin to unravel.

I am seeing the mass build-up and the signs and wonders
and yes I admit I am not always 100% accurate on the exact year at times there is a delay. We are on the Creator's time and God's time is different to us but the build up is definitely happening, I think June might have been a starting point. So I want to apologize for my mistakes at times in terms of the actual date, but I do find it interesting that the events do play out.

I don't know how things will play out entirely but the end of the world is far far from near what we are going through now is the divine test period and it will be biblical, I can merely hint by the information that has been provided for me. I am not a prophet, I am not God, I am not the returned Christ and I am not a teacher.

I do not know why the Creator or the Creation is hinting to me at certain things, I am a sinful man and I constantly sin even though I ask for forgiveness daily.

I am merely a man observing the will of the Divine and watching the world unfold as things progress.

The new Tzar is still there, I was shown him praying harder than ever and he is not stopping. I believe he too knows what is going to be playing out really soon and what more is I am curious how he will even end up in Russia.

I have a general hint of which country he is in and recently he has been praying in English and Russian, also update his Russian is becoming better so that is good. I also heard him trying to pray in what I had to google and can only say is Aramaic, so this too is highly interesting to observe!

Furthermore, regarding Putin, I saw the Tsar before the Slavic people and they wanted Putin's death but he said something to what google translate closest translates to "Who are we to judge a child of the father? He might have been lost and taken a path to darkness but many of us have walked the path, been tempted by it and had those around us fall to it. We are not the judges of our brothers and sisters, we are all imperfect and it is for us to live a life following the law, the truth and the way. I have sinned and so have you, so as the son of our Father said let he who is without sin cast the first stone at us both".

The crowd fell silent and there were whispers among the bloodthirsty crowd, he then turned to Putin shook his hand and said "Although we might not be ready to forgive you yet, I forgive you in this moment and in time will the people". He then sent him to what I believe looked like retirement/isolation with his family and loved ones and ensured that no one is to touch them or harm them.

So I think that the future Tzar will be a forgiving man but when it will be called upon he will also be a man of great stern truth, truth so brutal it will seem almost wrathful before the people.

Another interesting revelation, the church leaders of Russia put a throne into one of the churches awaiting for him to sit upon it, but he will not do this as he will ask them to bring the throne out in front of the church. People will first see it as he is a Tzar of the people but in a surprise move he will turn the throne facing the altar of God, I think this has to do with this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe he is not here to hold the hand of the Slavic people and it will be a rough awakening for many Slavic nations, as I said he will be of God, by God and with God.

The entire nation is very interesting and I care greatly for the Slavic people and the Nations because, I saw what will come about if the faith is restored, if the churches are rebuilt and if the world is shown the way through this new holy coming kingdom that will follow the will of the Father, the teachings of the Son and do things that are of the Spirit by the Spirit.

I just hope that it won't get as dark as it gets before this is achieved, there are currently 2 ways this can play out the Tzar shows up sooner than later or he shows up later when the Slavic people fall for the trap of the antichrist and start devouring one another because many of them will be taken by the sweet promises of the dark one. The entire situation very heavily depends on how and what occurs with Ukraine and Russia!

Lets just pray it won't happen and the Tzar is revealed to Russia beforehand, however the way things are going it is a bit doubtful but we must never give up hope!
edit on 5-12-2021 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Having read a number of your threads it is clear that you are an intense person with deep concerns for our peoples.

Yeh I am a bit intense and I am mostly because I was told not to beat around the bush so to speak... however it is also the reason above as my mentioned in my previous reply

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Thank you for your considered reply MrM. I am not one to immediately discount random voices with hopeful insights into our present and evolving human experience and am glad to have read your posts. Not that I believe them, I try my best to believe as little as possible which then leaves more room for considerations.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Thank you for your considered reply MrM. I am not one to immediately discount random voices with hopeful insights into our present and evolving human experience and am glad to have read your posts. Not that I believe them, I try my best to believe as little as possible which then leaves more room for considerations.

I had quiet a big development just now, I felt heavy and very drained so I fell into a sleep and have a vision of a day while being awake. I think you will find this interesting, you seem like someone very intune as well, maybe you can assist me and shed some light on this:

new topics

top topics

join