It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine believer Steve Kirsch Analyses the Vaccines and Deaths from Them and is Surprised.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Steve Kirsch relates how after he got vaccinated a woman asked me, ‘Should I get vaccinated?’ And I said, ‘Of course, you should. This is the safest thing ever. Nobody's died and there are no side effects. You've got to get this modern technology.’ I'm singing from the hymn book.

And then she said something that threw me off course because I said, ‘Why are you asking such a stupid question?’ And she said, ‘Well, three of my relatives got the vaccine and they died within a week.’ I said, ‘No, no, that can't be true. There's no way that can happen.’

I'm trying to convince her that she's mistaken, that it must have been something else. I wrote her saying, ‘Statistically, you can't have three people dying from the vaccine, which doesn't kill anyone.’ And she wrote back and she said, ‘Yeah, but they're dead.’

Read the full story of the Steve Kirschs analyses and remember the content will removed after 38 hours due to censorship pressure.

articles.mercola.com... e93f44927c&sd=20071129&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art2HL&cid=20211205_HL2&mid=DM1058647&rid=1341633072

Go to file in browser and click save as complete HTML file.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: championoftruth

I'm watching the video now. Thanks.

The amount of people who still refuse to see these facts is astounding. There really is a mass psychosis that has been induced on the population.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

More important read and study the figures in the links...

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
If it really does raise certain cardiac/circulatory inflammatory markers for a period of time after your injections, then it would stand to reason that people who were already teetering on the precipice of being really at risk for the types of complications these things can cause would fall over the edge, perhaps catastrophically.

I remember when Imitrex for migraine first came out. It was a godsend for those of us struggling with our migraines, but it was in one dose and was injectable, meaning it hit your system like a ton of bricks. It was an aggressive vasoconstrictor. My sports medicine doctor put me on it without thinking through the implications of putting a middle distance track athlete on an aggressive vasoconstrictor. He didn't tell me that maybe I shouldn't take it and then go run on it, for example.

I took a dose at one meet about an hour before I ran a 400m hurdle final. I was feeling great until I got into the last 100 to 150m of the race and than I hit a wall like I'd never hit before. I managed to stagger over the finish line, and I remember collapsing. But that's the last thing I really remember for long period of time.

My parents tell me that I had to be physically carried off, not propped up and walked off, carried. And I had a full team of trainers working on me in the infield and that I wasn't moving. Understand this was a day where the temp was in the low 30s with a windchill maybe 10 or so degrees colder, so no one was hanging out happy in their bun tights and singlets. So me just laying there was unusual. My folks said it was going on 20 to 25 minutes before I even started moving a little bit. They were seriously getting worried.

The only memories I have of any of this are some memories of the low clouds racing overheard. I have basically lost all of that experience from the time I staggered over the line to a some vague memories of clouds to some very concerned trainers getting me into my sweats.

Long story short, after this incident, I decided on my own that I should never do that again and saved my injectable until after I was done running. It wasn't much longer after that that Imitrex was almost completely pulled from the market because people with undiagnosed circulatory and cardiac weaknesses had been suffering blowouts (heart attack, stroke, aneurysm) because of Imitrex putting that extra stress on their systems. So that's likely about as close as I've come to dying thus far.

The drug dosage has to be retooled in the end. And it could be that we are seeing this sort of thing with the vaccines for all they don't want to admit it. They have a side effect of irritating cardiac markers which can provoke conditions that might have been on the table but weren't there yet. These are things these people might have been having to deal with eventually anyhow, but that doesn't mean they deserved to have them triggered suddenly like this. It is a problem and if it's there, needs to be addressed, not denied.
edit on 5-12-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I love Dr. Mercola, he has been kicked and banned on FB as has his partner Erin Elizabeth whom I use to follow daily. They were posting facts and getting nailed for it all last year. Thanks for sharing this! I will check it out now.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: championoftruth

Read the full story of the Steve Kirschs analyses and remember the content will removed after 38 hours due to censorship pressure.

That's weird considering Kirsch has been rehashing these false claims and flawed research for over nine months now.

He makes the same claims in this video on covid censorship from back in July that is still on Youtube

It's almost as if Kirsch and Mercola are making millions ($22.2m to be exact) in profit from these clickbait false claims.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

If anyone is making Millions Pfizer is doing that. Before Variant Pfizer was down in stonks.
Pfizer Stonks are now 54.27+ imagine that.
edit on 5-12-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Kirsch has offered 1million dollars to anyone who can show him where his data is flawed. He's also offered to make a 'name your price' donation to scientists if they would just have a debate about the vaxx with him. No takers. Not One.
Mercola has been heavily censored. He had to agree to only have his videos up for 48 hours or lose everything. The establishment pulled down decades of his medical research to try and smear him. Why is the other side so afraid to debate?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Wow. Glad you made it through that time in your life!

More people need to be made aware that covid-19 vaccine manufacturers ask for and received immunity from being sued,
due to vaccine complications.

Just like they need to be made aware that Congress and White House staff made themselves exempt from being vaccinated.

edit on 12/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Kirsch has offered 1million dollars to anyone who can show him where his data is flawed. He's also offered to make a 'name your price' donation to scientists if they would just have a debate about the vaxx with him. No takers. Not One.
Mercola has been heavily censored. He had to agree to only have his videos up for 48 hours or lose everything. The establishment pulled down decades of his medical research to try and smear him. Why is the other side so afraid to debate?

They're not. It's been repeatedly disproven for months even by Drs who worked for Kirsch's Covid Early Treatment Fund. He just pretends it never happened.

All he's done is take VAERS data and mutiply it by a factor of 200 to arrive at his completely made up figures despite VAERS being clearly marked as unsuitable for data analysis/extrapolation for decades before Covid. Anyone reading the first sentence of his research would know it's complete bollocks.

The $1m reward and 48hrs claims are obvious false claims and self-promotion gimmicks - his 'research' is still up on the official FDA youtube from September.

Starts at 4hrs 20mins

The slides from the talk are still up here: www.slideshare.net... and Kirsch 'paper is still up on here from months back. www.skirsch.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

So quickly, what about his research is wrong, just the main points please.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

So quickly, what about his research is wrong, just the main points please.

See my post above. It's a load of made up bollocks based on a dataset clearly labelled not suitable for extrapolation. It's 60 pages of cherry picking numbers to suit his agenda with no attempt to hide it. All natural background incidence rates are ignored.

The obvious improvement is to conduct a scientific analysis not an 'engineering analysis' that uses twitter as a source.

-----
The Editorial also said, “mRNA vaccination was associated with excess risk of
myocarditis/pericarditis among those aged 12 to 39 years with an estimated 6.3 (95%
CI, 4.9 to 6.8) additional cases per million doses in days 0 through 7 after vaccination.”

In short, it proved that the vaccines hardly move the needle on myocarditis. Seriously?!?

Bottom line: best to ignore the new study and go with the old one.
-------

That's not how valid research or disproving previous studies is conducted. Feel free to claim the $1m but best to at least read the first couple of lines to realise how bat# mental it is.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

My friends mom got the vax, then got heart surgery within 3 months for a problem she knew she had for years that didn't need surgery. Myocardia and a murmur after the vax. Before she had a small murmur that hadn't been anything to be too worried about at her age. She is a retired nurse.

Both of his parents health have steadily degraded since they got the mrna shot back when it first came out.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

I love Dr. Mercola, he has been kicked and banned on FB as has his partner Erin Elizabeth whom I use to follow daily. They were posting facts and getting nailed for it all last year. Thanks for sharing this! I will check it out now.

I get e-mails every day or so from his site too, I do check them out and the majority of the articles are legit while some are kind of blown out of proportion a bit. I double check everything on there to make sure it is correct, and do not use Mercola as a reference site too often here unless the one writing it has everything correct and in a form that people can understand easily. Most of my research involves research articles, they need to be translated into layman's terms, today layman's terms includes what up to a second year college student can understand while a perwson working in construction or for a restaurant or store can also understand.

Mercola got strongly on defense when the left attacked him. He is kind of cranky in some of his articles now because of that.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

How do you explain this then?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join