It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: German conference of pathologists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
It seems like I'm posting a bit too much, but I feel the urge to share this with you.
Today there was a new press conference of pathologists in Germany. Not much good about the vaccines, I'll give you that. I had not the need to listen more than two hours to the German language (after the Polish language -see my previous post- changes were big I could crash)
Therefore:
One excerpt from Dr Ute Krüger pathologist and breast cancer expert.
She says breast cancers are suddenly more common in Sweden (where she works), especially in younger women. She does not rule out that this may be due to procrastination, but she doubts whether this could be the case in Sweden. She thinks the vaccine could activate a breast cancer gene (BRCA). Her research shows that the cancers have suddenly become more aggressive of late. However, she has insufficient resources to prove this, but she calls on her colleagues to share their findings and data so that the cause can be found. She hopes to rule out that the vaccine is the cause, but she does not immediately see another possible culprit.
Sorry if I made a wrong summary. My German is as good as my Croatian ... so please German speaking ATPers: correct me if needed.
The first link comes from Bitchute but the second is a link to the whole conference.
www.bitchute.com...
pathologie-konferenz.de...

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
It seems like I'm posting a bit too much, but I feel the urge to share this with you.
Today there was a new press conference of pathologists in Germany. Not much good about the vaccines, I'll give you that. I had not the need to listen more than two hours to the German language (after the Polish language -see my previous post- changes were big I could crash)
Therefore:
One excerpt from Dr Ute Krüger pathologist and breast cancer expert.
She says breast cancers are suddenly more common in Sweden (where she works), especially in younger women. She does not rule out that this may be due to procrastination, but she doubts whether this could be the case in Sweden. She thinks the vaccine could activate a breast cancer gene (BRCA). Her research shows that the cancers have suddenly become more aggressive of late. However, she has insufficient resources to prove this, but she calls on her colleagues to share their findings and data so that the cause can be found. She hopes to rule out that the vaccine is the cause, but she does not immediately see another possible culprit.
Sorry if I made a wrong summary. My German is as good as my Croatian ... so please German speaking ATPers: correct me if needed.
The first link comes from Bitchute but the second is a link to the whole conference.
www.bitchute.com...
pathologie-konferenz.de...

Fukushima Japan is to blame. The fish are bad to eat. The shell fish in northern Japan these days people are afraid to eat.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
You forgot to take your pill.
I will stop posting for while. Good for me but better for you

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
a reply to: musicismagic
You forgot to take your pill.
I will stop posting for while. Good for me but better for you

Must be the sake tonigh.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Will have a look at it later, but might take a couple of hours.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

so please German speaking ATPers: correct me if needed.

I watched the video, compared it to you summary and attest the accuracy.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Dr. Ryan Cole of Idaho in the US is also a pathologist. I think he is the one who coined the phrase "clot shots".

He has his own lab, and has many medical credentials.

Several months ago he reported that he has also seen an increase in cancers of all sorts.

The theory is that the clot shots ruin a person's immune system, and that allows some already existing cancers to grow.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
A relative is on life support.
Jabbed a few months ago.
Cancer, surrounding her heart.

I am filled with boundless wrath.

# 1514

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

I've lost several friends to the shots, and know another who now cannot/will not leave his house because he's become spastic from the shot.

new topics

top topics

join