It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: Update on Dr Fuellmich

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
My ears are buzzing after watching and especially listening to this video. The Polish language drives me crazy. But I made it. Dr Fuellmich and his close associate are making a speech here. In summary: 'Those who know' have overplayed their hand. They did not expect so many side effects from the vaccines, so the mentality will soon change. He says that the resistance must mainly come from the people. We, the people, must unite and stand up to what is happening now. It's happening worldwide. Many conspiracies have already come true. There will be a lawsuit for sure. Before the end of the year. But it will be a long-term job. From successive lawsuits. He will go after 'the puppets' because he doesn't know who is really behind it. So don't expect too much at first. A large group of doctors from all over the world (including Dr Malone) has gathered around dr Fuellmich. The dots are currently being connected. For those who don't have the time or inclination: Look at hour/minute 1.17 / 1.45 and 1.53.
Dr Fuellmich also points out that a lawsuit is already pending in France against the one-sided media practices. Something that can serve as an example for him.
Another word from myself: I myself remain against vaccination with mRNA. Dr Fuellmich may tell me I will win if I keep going strong, but I don't believe that. It seems like I'm the only one who wants to brave an oncoming tidal wave. That seems a bit silly to me (so be it). In Flanders 95% is vaccinated. Of the remaining 5 percent, some (how many?) have experienced the disease. Who's going to win you think? Perhaps 'we, the people' is not such a good idea because 'we, the people' are the vaccinated. It better should be 'we, the lone wolfs' should unite and stand up against 'we, the people'. Maybe we can push a little bit. No Dr Fuellmich, with all due respect, I'm with you, but the turnaround has to come from the judges. And from the brave and the best doctors and lawyers in the world.

article.wn.com...
edit on 5-12-2021 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I'm waiting till April or May of next year to see if there is an EPIDEMIC of sufferings from the vaccines. One thing is for sure, the Japanese govt. can not hide it. You all want to know why... in most places here one out of four people work for the govt. Yes, you heard that right. From the police, to the military to all the govt. offices across this country.

So hold on people, in my outlook on this vaccine ( which I know someone personally who has had both shots) , NO side effects, but as of yesterday that persons legs are not moving well. Was or is it a side effect of the vaccine, I don't think so, but we all here need to be aware of changes of people that we know to see if some changes are happening.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Correct- we the people no longer exist as a plausible stand against majority, the numbers simply no longer exist.

"Those who know" would never have been able to find/isolate the true spiritual warriors that walk this relm for the purpose of extermination without the implementation of the vaccine agenda.

Lawsuits won't win, they only serve to further identify the non conformers.

This will eventually prove to be a spiritual battle, most can feel if not see it but very few will or have been willing to make the necessary sacrifices for numerous reasons. (Mainly financial)

Few will be able to choose the narrow path.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I personally know someone who went out for both shots as soon as they were available. She *is* having medical problems, but living in the US means sometimes you just need to ignore them for a while.
Her new health insurance goes live next month, at which point she can get in the long line for the first of what will be dozens of appointments before they diagnose anything.

Hopefully it isn't related to the shots, but if it is I wonder how many other americans are waiting on an insurance policy change (due to an employment change) to get looked at.

Interesting times ahead.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I firmly believe that this thing is so evil, so entrenched in the world system, so prevalent that it may not be undoable.

First, a majority of the world population has been sucked into the scam, to their own demise.

Second,the entities behind it have money and power. Politicians and judges have, IMO, been mostly either bought off or compromised.

Resistance is not futile, but it will be costly. There are probably few who will be willing to risk it.

Though I sincerely hope that I am WRONG WRONG WRONG[/B], I don't think that lawsuits and legal action will do much good. This will get ugly.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It looks like the same video is available on Bitchute.

I've commented there on those three salient points in English. On the Bitchute version, you'll find them at:

1:17:30
1:46:00
1:53:40

At that last timestamp, Dr. Fuelllmich kind of echos what I said above, that the system is so broken and corrupt that there will likely be no justice there, particularly speaking of Germany, but I think it's global. As I said, the vast majority of politicians and judges have either been bought off or are compromised and blackmailed. He says that the current system is beyond repair and "... you cannot fix anything."

He's talking about a long, hard and costly fight. Honestly, I don't believe for moment that "they" will allow a parallel culture and economy to develop. They will stamp it out. They are already doing it in parts of Australia with internment camps. Austria is mandating death shots for the entire population. Germany is close behind. They will kill us all before they'll let this happen.

What does that mean? What kind of response does that justify or even demand?
:

edit on 2021 12 05 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Vaccination status shouldn't matter to those who value freedom. There are enough who regret taking it and once it becomes widely known how many have been hurt (despite the mass censorship) more will see it simply isn''t worth the risk. Let's hope so anyway or we are all in big trouble.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

We shouldn't wait two years to find out. It would problary take a few months into next year.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Vaccination status shouldn't matter to those who value freedom. There are enough who regret taking it and once it becomes widely known how many have been hurt (despite the mass censorship) more will see it simply isn''t worth the risk. Let's hope so anyway or we are all in big trouble.

There are enough who regret taking

I am hearing that a lot recently, some said that they had no choice because of their job. Its really evil what our polticans, MSM are trying to do.

Its also a bit comical. MSM outlets in some cities are trying to snitch out businesses who arent following the Vaccination status passports or which businesses arent asking/checking their customers for their vax passports.

Whose checking the passport status on MSM outlets?

There are sevearl businesses that arent doing the checking because they know if they do they will loss their customers even from vaccinated.

edit on 5-12-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The only thing I see at the moment that may help the situation
& I hate to say it & that is when the jabbed start dropping &
side effects really start to escalate so there is no longer a way
from those in the know to keep the truth hidden.

It sucks cause it seems time is running out & I don't want anything
bad to happen to me friends & family (all have taken the jab except 3)
however if the predictions of people dropping like flies & the many
side effects that are suppose to occur don't start soon I don't know
if there is any chance for the non jabbed. Therefore the agenda to
jab every human or more will continue...very sad situation.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Good to hear so far
& I think 'we the people' also applies to the 'vaccinated' as long as they oppose 'vaccine' mandates and respect peoples' choices. We need to be united , left , right, 'vaccinated' or not , we need to stand together to fight this war . They tried to divide us by race, gender, beliefs etc . We have power in numbers, we far outnumber them ('elites') and this terrifies them

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
As treatments for covid are being suppressed, whatever ever is going on ain't about covid. A eugenics culling is high on the list with the lock step coordination going on. Maybe there is some 5G, nanotech, transhumanism, AI overlord in the mix with those that survive this experimentation? Enough crazy going on to keep it on the maybe list.

The public court of Fuellmich does not have enough capability to round up the Dr. Evils behind they way it is playing it. It doe have enough clarity for those with the balls to go hunting.

new topics

top topics

join