It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So today I interviewed a couple of UFO geeks - Zazz Podcast with John Tenney and Jack Brewer

page: 1

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
So back in 2018 I promised in my first podcast thread www.abovetopsecret.com... to start a wee Podcast miniseries on the Paranormal, Metaphysics, Esoteric Mysticism, The trickster, UFO and Aliens just for my friends here on AboveTopSecret.com.

Err I got sidetracked.
Here is podcast number 2, just 3 years late...

What's old is new and what's new is old.
I discuss with a couple of UFO geeks the history of the IC's shenanigans within UFO groups such and NICAP, as well as what's going on in todays world of UFOlogy - how much has really changed, if at all, in more recent times in the UFO subculture?

Special thanks to the gaggle of members on ATS from threads like Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’ who educated me as to what's potentially going on within the UFOlogy that for the most part has nothing to do with actual UFO's and more to do with PR / funding campaigns, data collation and control of dissemination and obfuscation of technology both domestic and foreign.

Tenney and Brewer each in their own areas of research have a vast understanding of the paranormal and IC's tampering in past and recent UFO events.

Click below to listen

www.spreaker.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Well Hiya, Zazz! Great choice for interviews. Gonna dig in now.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Hello Beautiful!

Been listening. Love your voice and accent! Thank you so much for sharing this!

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

been missing ya round here. you in a better place now?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I shall lend my ears to this as it sounds intriguing.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

First: I could listen to that female voice with that charming accent reading any boring book.

Now, I liked how the interview flows, it doesn't sound scripted at all. No mysterious music background neither. Not for beginners but understandable for anyone at the same time.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hey Zazz! Glad you are back to doing a podcast interviews, loved the first one you did. Tuning in now.
edit on 6-12-2021 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Bravo Zazz, very good interview! You have good material and guests, a flowing and logical style and as professional as they come. It's really important to revist the 50's and 60's for newer people to realise all this has been done before.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Thanks Gut and everyone for listening.
I hope you enjoyed it, even though it's a serious business !
So much more to add, I wish you would do a Birdy chirpy chat with us one day

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think the subject is apropos. My take is the Robertson panel started the disinformation schemes by the IC.
NICAP was definitely infiltrated, IMO.
After looking at the history I think the IC gets retired CIA agents and other intel groups like AFOSI to infiltrate UFO organizations. TTSA is a modern example of this.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

edit on Tue Dec 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

edit on Tue Dec 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The difference now from the past seven decades is a finding by the Pentagon that the UAPs are a threat to national security. That's new. That finding set a lot of gears turning that have never turned at the Pentagon and the Congress. The entire US MIC is only good at mobilizing against threats, and now they have one.

Any comparisons with Robertson Panel shenanigans and pre-2021 "Preliminary Report" activity is misplaced and misleading. We are on the cusp of something new.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaceRider

The uap threat is that other countries that dont have the USA s best interests at heart are on the cusp of building technologies weve enjoyed an advantage with for years and we need to stay vigilant for them trying any shenanigans with them over our air space. Its got zero to do with aliens.

The past seven decades were overwhelmingly our own stuff we already knew about hence that lack of military interest outside keeping an eye on the publics perceptions and monitoring the noise to signal ratio regarding them. And why so much disinfo campaigns, and ufo group infiltration occurred.

Other military interest was just the left hand not knowing what the right hand was up to.

edit on 12-12-2021 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceRider
The difference now from the past seven decades is a finding by the Pentagon that the UAPs are a threat to national security. That's new. That finding set a lot of gears turning that have never turned at the Pentagon and the Congress. The entire US MIC is only good at mobilizing against threats, and now they have one.

Any comparisons with Robertson Panel shenanigans and pre-2021 "Preliminary Report" activity is misplaced and misleading. We are on the cusp of something new.

The Robertson panel findings relate to the fact that ever since they’ve been fiddling around with ufology: intrusions into organizations, disinformation campaigns, and outright lying. Certainly, the continuation of this sinister meddling needed a new angle so they came up with the threat narrative. But the mentality, encouraged by the bogus Robertson panel, is still the fuel behind their fire.

The only "something new" then is a new kind of scam, IMO.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

LOL, how did I miss your return. I'll listen to this later unless you mean-text me to listen to it now.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It was a solid podcast and zazz was both inquisitive and astute along with being easy on the ears.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
It was a solid podcast and zazz was both inquisitive and astute along with being easy on the ears.

Looking forward to listening, I always enjoyed her style. Except when she calls and yells at me.

new topics

top topics

join