It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada To Charge Fee For Being Unvaccinated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I've seen a lot of MAGAts lose their means to feed their family this year to own the libs. I can't bring myself to feel sorry for them.

This is what happens when a bunch of MAGA supporters support freedom. You get trolls like this that get upset that we want to make America great again and support individual rights.
edit on 5-12-2021 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: dawnstar
I don't know...
Don't be a state employee if you don't like the deal they are offering??

I am a State employee. Thank goodness it is the State of Florida.

I informed my employer back in March 2020 that I would not be taking a vaccine if it became a requirement.

So far it has not been an issue. If that changes, they will have to fire me.

My sister works for Cleveland Clinic. She works from home. They mandated the shot and gave her a Dec 6th deadline. She didn't want the shot, but couldn't afford to be fired and loose health insurance. Thursday she got the first shot, Friday they came out with a new policy and they aren't forced to get the shot anymore. Talk about irony. She is beyond pissed off. And to boot, I was telling her to wait and sending her articles of each state halting the mandates. The news for her state just came a day late. The government has intentionally created enemies out of Americans.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
What about Obama Care, Medicare, and Medicade recipients?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I am surprised Vegas wasn’t already doing this as part of their hotel fees.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

This will likely be one of the key mistakes that will cost them their game.

It will not stand in court.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I've seen a lot of MAGAts lose their means to feed their family this year to own the libs. I can't bring myself to feel sorry for them.

I'm going to disagree with you in part. They may have lost their current means but there are so many lucrative opportunities to get good paying, decent jobs. One may have to move or travel further but they ARE out there. I am in my sixties and have two management positions. I will have to drop one but these businesses are desperate. They hire unqualified and inexperienced people just to have bodies on the premises. Which is a bad situation in itself because businesses suffer from losing customers because of bad performance by the new employees. And wages are MUCH higher. Overall, employees are finally getting more and they should. A friend of mine is getting a new job as a bookkeeper. She demanded being a contract laborer and will charge $50.00 an hour for a small but lucrative business. The owner flat out told her "whatever you want". So she will quit the job she is working with me at and move on. I'm sad but hey, you do what you gotta do. All the conservatives I know aren't too worried about their jobs. The rural areas are more conservative and the few and small (or not) businesses can't afford to lose their employees over jab mandates. They will fight tooth and nail against them. They already have had problems getting employees and have for years. The pools are small.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Why on earth is anyone surprised? And why they hell did anyone expect any different? We gave government and the Medical Industrial Complex complete control and authority over our healthcare. We relinquished our responsibility to ourselves, to taking responsibility for our own healthcare, never thinking that if government has the power to give it to you, government has the power to take it from you. If government has the power to do it for you, then government has the power to do it to you.

And this is where it got us.

I have said for years and years that we need a Patient's Bill of Rights, starting with the absolute inalienable Natural Right to say "yes" or "no." But I was told that no one has a right to healthcare... that no one has the right to someone else's labor... that no one has the right to enjoy the life-giving and health-promoting bounty of the earth we all share.

All those magic pills that were researched and developed using OUR tax dollars, but priced out of reach for the average person in need, have turned into poison pills. The gain-of-function research and development that OUR tax dollars paid for, has now turned a common virus into a deadly pandemic. We are not allowed to take safe and common medications like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine because the government and Big Medicine controls our access. Patients were denied medical care until they were literally on death's door. And then they were treated in ways that assured death for too many, because the more effective and less invasive methods were denied. We were not told that simple nutritional supplements like Vitamins C and D, or minerals like Zinc, can help us nurse and nurture our bodies -- in sickness AND in health. We were not told about common natural antibiotics and antivirals like Olive Leaf Extract and Oregano Oil and Turmeric that could fight infections in our bodies before we reached death's door.

Is ANYONE ready to talk about a Patient's Bill of Rights now? Is ANYONE ready to demand a Patient's Bill of Rights now? Because that's the only way to make sure this craptastic craptastrophe doesn't get worse... and doesn't happen again.
edit on 5-12-2021 by Boadicea because: inserted "way"

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Far left is anarchy, that's almost me. So I'll take your "LefTiSt" badge. I want government out of our lives,

it's actually the opposite, "far left" is totalitarian control. "government out of our lives" is conservativism and/or libertarianism.

"anarchy" is the absence of any organized government.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Extremistcontent

Agreed. Lawsuits will help settle a lot of this madness going forward.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Is ANYONE ready to talk about a Patient's Bill of Rights now? Is ANYONE ready to demand a Patient's Bill of Rights now? Because that's the only way to make sure this craptastic craptastrophe doesn't get worse... and doesn't happen again.

I think that disappeared after they stopped pushing the opioids.

Remember a while back, when hospitals and doctors had posters everywhere stating the right for patients to be free of pain.

Remember when the first question they asked you had nothing to do with your temperature, travel, or cold symptoms? It was always, "Are you experiencing any pain?" Any pain above zero was addressed and usually treated with Dilaudid, Tramadol, or Morphine, right out of the box.

Back when the primary focus was for hospitals and doctors to work towards universal access to the narcotic drugs necessary to alleviate pain and suffering.

When it changed, and they decided, any person that had pain that was not controlled by Tylenol or Aspirin was a junkie, is about when they threw the "Patient's Bill of Rights" out the window.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I don't know...

I informed my employer back in March 2020 that I would not be taking a vaccine if it became a requirement.

Good for you. Those still living in your circle will label you a visionary.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't know...

Good for you. Those still living in your circle will label you a visionary.

We have already had that conversation.

When my boss called me on March 13th 2020 to tell me the State had issued a lockdown due to COVID-19, and the National State emergency, that we would only be responding to emergency cases, at the central care unit, and would not be going to any of the hospitals for the next two weeks. I told her then, that this would not end in two weeks, and I told her how it would play out. She did not believe me.

A few months later, when we were still in lockdown, I sent my boss an email. I told her everything I thought was going to happen. I told her to keep the email, and asked her to let me know when everything I told her turned out to be untrue.

She said she accidentally ran across me email, and read it again. She told me everything I had written, happened exactly the way I said it would. she asked me, "How did you know?"

I am not a visionary. I learn vicariously, and I learn from past experiences. I believe people when they tell me who they are. For over half my life, I have lived or worked in a government community. I know how the government thinks, how it works, and I know what it is capable of.

The sad thing about all this is, that just because I can see the fire coming, doesn't mean I have the ability to control it, or to put it out.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
See 1930s Germany for perfect example of left wing tyrannical extremism.

Then open your eyes and review the actions and words of the democrat party.

Do you see any difference?

I don't.

(Other than that conservatives are still opposing democrat party fascism here, while not many German conservatives were still alive & free at this point)

Take the damn red pill already, the brain pain and embarrassment of your prior support for democrat party insanity doesn't last very long, I promise.

We are always waiting with open arms for your arrival back to reality.

edit on 5-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

You can say the same thing about the right though. There are plenty of similarities. Not everyone on the left, or the right... but, between the two of them, they seem to be pushing us toward authoritarian facism. Both have their segment of anarchists, scapegoaters, control freaks...
Maybe we should rethink the idea that separate powers is behind these two groups and consider redrawing the battle lines.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Ghostsdogood

You can say the same thing about the right though. There are plenty of similarities. Not everyone on the left, or the right... but, between the two of them, they seem to be pushing us toward authoritarian facism. Both have their segment of anarchists, scapegoaters, control freaks...
Maybe we should rethink the idea that separate powers is behind these two groups and consider redrawing the battle lines.

NO.

I dare you to point out a SINGLE fascist policy or activity in the past 2 years either from Republicans, or Conservatives in general.

While nearly everything the democrat party has done or said has been based, at least in part, on fascist tactics, strategies, or objectives.

You are either confused about the definition of fascism, are both blind and deaf, or are flat out lying in effort to defend what the Democrat party and it's supporters have been doing.

Which is it?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I think that disappeared after they stopped pushing the opioids....

[SNIP]

...When it changed, and they decided, any person that had pain that was not controlled by Tylenol or Aspirin was a junkie, is about when they threw the "Patient's Bill of Rights" out the window.

That really got ugly, and in the worst ways. One of my brothers was taking opioids after a crash with a drunk driver. He was a long distance trucker. When his rig flipped, one knee was shattered and his back was broken. At first, they were prescribing the opioids like candy, but my brother was very careful with them, not wanting to become addicted. At some point, when he wasn't taking all the pills in the prescribed time, they began titrating his blood for serum levels, and accused him of selling the pills as the reason why his serum levels weren't high enough. He started bringing in his pills, to show that he still had them, that he hadn't been selling them. Then he was accused of simply wanting them for recreational purposes, and that he didn't really need them at all.

As this was going on, medical marijuana was approved, and he was able to drop the opioids for the cannabis, and never looked back. It was a godsend for him in many ways. He now has a few acres, and grows cannabis for medical purposes. The restrictions and laws are crazy, but he loves it, and it's been a great new life for him.

Another ATSer, a former LEO, had gone through similar, and gave me some great advice for my brother. I haven't seen that ATSer around for years, but if I do, I'll thank him again for all the advice he provided, much of which helped my brother a great deal.

All this to say, YES! That's a great example of how patients rights meant # to practitioners.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join