It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is it, ATS

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
After reading all the nonsensical back and forth over the last few days, I'm drawing the conclusion that no one has a clue as to what's really going on. But if I had to pick a theory, I'd go with this idea of a mass migration into digitization as the most logical explanation of where the future of humanity is headed.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
The elite are unified in their belief that the planet needs to be saved by reducing carbon emissions. I don't know if they truly believe in this crisis or if they are using it as the catalyst to usher in the era of Human 2.0: The merging of humans and technology through cognitive and physical augmentation. There is a depopulation agenda but not by extermination. There may be some culling but the real plan is more of a mass migration. They want to herd humanity into a new, simulated digital reality which can be accessed through the portals of VR/AR. One of the steps is to congregate everyone into large urban communities--smart cities. Which will also be 15 minute or 20 minute cities. The goal is to make everything that is required for survival accessible within a 20 minute radius of your home. They are conditioning humans to curb the need or desire to travel long distances.

The 4th Industrial Revolution will roll out advanced tech including ai/robots that will take over many jobs giving people an abundance of free time. What will humans be expected to do with their free time without the ability to travel? Explore the Metaverse. Create your digital avatar, buy some digital real estate and set up shop. Start building industry for your new virtual life.

I don't know how long the change over will take but at some point a certain amount of humans (or maybe all humans) will be chipped and their brains will be fully equipped to serve as the motherboards to power the Metaverse or the Omniverse or whatever they choose to call it. These humans will make the transition to be fully immersed in the digital world which will serve as another reality running parallel to this one. People will project their consciousness through their digital avatar just like in The Matrix. Advanced sensory technology will allow them to taste and touch just as we do in our physical bodies.

By that time, I don't know if the elite will still share planet Earth with a reduced population of humans who will be utilized as slaves or if they want to hoard this planet all to themselves and they simply farm humans to power the Metaverse where our consciousness will be trapped like Genies in a bottle.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110
I would be inclined to agree that is probably end game. But currently there's no way to pull that off with the entire population. Not enough resources, so a reduction is in the cards.

Looking at the supply chain, the lack of this and that material to build evs and other things support that theory that there is not enough resources to do that "for everyone"

But that scenario follows a movie I recently watched, and those people had next to nothing and even worked in the meta
edit on 8-12-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110
World Economic Forum’s Techno-Totalitarian Roadmap

On June 13, 2019, Klaus Schwab, President of the World Economic Forum (WEF) and UN Secretary-General António Guterres signed a partnership between their two organisations. This was done without any direct media attention despite the tremendous implications this poses to humanity. By and large, this means that the power over our lives with a stroke of a pen has been transferred to the big global corporations and their owners.

The agreement includes six focus areas:

Funding for the UN Agenda 2030

Climate change

Health

Digital collaboration

Gender equality and women’s liberation

Education and skills development.

The agreement also states that the WEF’s fourth industrial revolution is an important component in implementing the agenda. Digitisation is seen as the key.

www.technocracy.news...

edit on 8-12-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

edit on Wed Dec 8 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Nothing to see here, just China banning vasectomies because they're desperate to stop the drastic reduction in pregnancies...

www.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FrayedEndsOfSanity

It could be a thing women do when they think if they bring another human in it will just end in misery, it happened in the Congo under the Belgians.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Removed By Staff
edit on 12/12/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
For now I see people believing 3 main plot lines:

1. Everything is normal and we are in a pandemic.

2. We are in a pandemic but corrupt industries are knowingly poisoning us in the name of profit.

3. It is bigger than money, and includes almost everything that fulfills the great reset. The population is too large for the earth to sustain in the manner we live now. We have globalist overlords who will save us from ourselves by fulfilling the prophecy of the Georgia guide stones.

Now given the whole principle of Occams Razor, that third one is very easily dismissed (hell even typed out its 3 times larger than the one preceding it). And when you then go with the notion that the larger a conspiracy gets the number of people required to be involved and therefore potential whistleblowers grows larger and larger, number 2 starts to become very untenable its self...

Which leaves number 1 as the greatest likely outcome.

People have for decades on this site been proclaiming 'this is it' at least once a year, its what all conspiracy theorist do at some time or another... how many of those previous 'this is it' have actually happened? how many of those who claimed 'this is it' in the past ever came back and actually apologized afterwards for being wrong?

(The answer by the way is closer to 0 than it is to any other number)
edit on 14-12-2021 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
On my decision to add my two cents to your three step plot line theory may i start with, i can say there likely isn't a single person with any sense that believes everything is normal which leaves little that can be said on a pandemic. And, to call any industry corrupt isn't fair but (the) corrupt of industry would be more of an accurate terming of the issue and as for number 3 stated as It being bigger than money, there are only two that are bigger than money and the same monster as not one can exist and that is commerce and industry.

The Georgia Guide Stones as they are so widely known are very similar to alot of glorified obstacles on this lovely planet in which they have no meaning other than the experience and genuine effort that went into creating them, they are similar to but a pair of footprints. Absolutely no meaning whatsoever which in itself as time is served is similar to poetry and a nice little side note of course.
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join