It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Will Not Confirm or Deny If Gina Haspel E-Mails on COVID or the Pandemic Exist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Within Trump’s CIA Director’s E-mail Box

I have interacted previously with John Greenwald of The Black Vault on some UFO video. They actually wrote back and said they saw a Triangle in my video footage after video enhancement. So I thought I would go back this morning and see whats up. So they posted yesterday about former CIA director Gina Haspel. So take a short read and offer any comments has pointed out some strange vibes:

BY JOHN GREENEWALD DECEMBER 3, 2021

CIA Will Not Confirm or Deny If E-Mails on COVID or the Pandemic Exist Within Trump’s CIA Director’s E-mail Box

On March 31, 2020, The Black Vault filed a FOIA request with the CIA for e-mails sent to or from then Director Gina Haspel (FOIA Case F-2020-01212). The keywords sought after included, “PANDEMIC,” “COVID19,” “COVID-19,” and “Coronavirus.” The request did not stipulate a time frame, and asked for a search of Haspel’s e-mails that was feasible. This likely would include her first date as CIA Director, which was April 26, 2018, through to at least the date of the request.

The CIA’s final response after more than a year and a half is what is known as a “GLOMAR response.” This is when an agency “can neither confirm nor deny the existence or nonexistence of such records responsive” to any particular request. The question does arise if the CIA will blanket deny 100% of requests that come in on their director’s e-mail box, and this is just standard practice.

In another case from 2019 (FOIA Case F-2020-00333), The Black Vault filed for a search of Haspel’s emails for the keyword, “Ciaramella,” which tied in to the alleged CIA whistleblower who exposed President Donald Trump’s phone call with the president of Ukraine which led to Trump’s impeachment trial. This case also yielded a “GLOMAR response,” but in that case, that outcome is somewhat expected, given his identity was not confirmed at the time of filing.

edit on 4-12-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 4-12-2021 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 4-12-2021 by Waterglass because: fogot the link

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
What is it with you guys and e-mails.

You do realize that text messages are where it's at now, don't you?

Laptops, servers, and e-mails, oh my!

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If the truth could be known, it would not surprise me at all to discover the CIA was complicit or aware of the Plandemic. I'm sure several members of WEF are CIA assets.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Not sure I'm seeing a smoking gun here. Just the words "Covid19, Covid-19 and Pandemic" could lead to emails about practically anytihng.

Now if they had included words like "Bioweapon" and "Gain of Function", "accidental release", etc. and got a GLOMAR response, that would be far more telling.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

What is with guys ignoring just what the CIA does.

Their latest bullsnip is covering up sex crimes.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: MiddleInsite

What is with guys ignoring just what the CIA does.

Their latest bullsnip is covering up sex crimes.

It is somewhat incredible how after decades of everyone on both sides voicing distrust of the FBI, CIA, et al., based on dozens of cases of documented tomfackery, that now there is one side that seems to be of the opinion that they should be wholeheartedly trusted and it would be complete crazy conspiracy talk to suggest they would conspire to do shenannigans.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Yep.

It was the CIA's job to know that the Wuhan Virology lab was a State bioweapons faciility.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Halfswede

Yep.

It was the CIA's job to know that the Wuhan Virology lab was a State bioweapons faciility.

Knowing the CIA, they helped build and fund it.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
What is it with you guys and e-mails.

You do realize that text messages are where it's at now, don't you?

Laptops, servers, and e-mails, oh my!

Not for government communications, at least not legally.

Though MANY democrats HAVE been caught intentionally using unsecure consumer communications devices, in an effort to avoid being caught doing their part in the democrat's corrupt and treasonous plans for the U.S.

What's with 'you guys' defending, supporting, and distracting from that?

top topics

join