It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Auf Wiedersehen Mrs Merkel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
They say a week is a long time in politics so 16 years must be an eternity , which I'm sure is how it's felt to both Germans and Europeans over the years but now (well next week) Angela Merkel is heading for the exit.

After 16 years as German Chancellor and de facto leader of the EU project Merkel will hand over power to her successor Olaf Scholz next week , it remains to be seen if Scholz can can follow in Merkel's footsteps but I'm sure Mutti will still be there in the background offering advice (pulling the strings).

Auf Wiedersehen Mrs Merkel.

Were there tears in those eyes or was it just the cold , not sure but I'm going with just the cold.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
She has been in office precisely half the time since the Berlin Wall fell.

Since her taking office, Europe has suffered serious issues. While not all of those can be fairly attributed to her 'managerial' style of politics, some of them are direct consequences of her making knee-jerk decisions that affect all of Europe ... without having previously coordinated those decisions with other EU countries.

The German media and political circles are too fearful to speak plainly about her legacy ... yet. My take is that as time goes on, her 'reign' will be less and less well regarded.

Besides the tendency of German politics to stagnate with one chancellor for long periods of time, the rest of the EU needs to take more interest in how decisions taken by member states affect everyone else in the Union. The EU was not envisioned by most as a Franco-German club, but that is dominantly how it now functions. While the elites of France and Germany may be comfortable with the current operation, its long-term prospects are not good. For the good of all of Europe, the Eurocracy in Brussels will have to have their powers cut back, and sharply so. Their cries of "more Europe" are exactly what many in Europe do NOT want at the moment.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
History won't speak kindly of her.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

She is scum . A pawn of the ultra-rich global elite . The Glazi’s

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: gortex

She is scum . A pawn of the ultra-rich global elite . The Glazi’s

Unlike in America where Biden operates in the shadow of Kennedy and Roosevelt and looks like a complete imbecile

Merkle looks completely benign in the shadow of previous German leaders, hell she almost got through without completely isolating and alienating a subset of people. A German tradition I suppose.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Pretended to be Britains friend until we wanted to leave her commie club,then revealed true colours.
Funneled extremists into germany through her seemingly naive view on immigration.
Treated Greece like sh1t and wreaked their economy for not playing along with the EU.
Waited until just days before leaving to implement what her davos handlers told her to do-mandatory vaccines for germans.
At least she won't have to deal with the riots.

Never been a fan.
Dont let the door hit you on the way out merkel.

Good luck for the future Germany.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Auf Wiedersehen Mrs Merkel

God, NOOOOOOOOOO!

You know what Auf Wiedersehen means?
Something like hope to see you again.

And tbh, you can ask every average german citizen and they all will tell you that they are happy to see and listen to her maybe never again. Except those rich 10%, they will miss her really, those great reset, green new deal and "new normal" profiteers.

But that changes nothing, she is an evil NWO puppet master, socialized in the communist GDR) and works against the german population, against freedom, against democracy, for the profits of big pharma and Garage-Bill, for totalitarianism , for the win of her old homeland over the formerly known as free western part of Germany. And all that for the rest of her life, with german tax payers money.

She arranged the now following puppets with her buddy Schwab, like WEF Young Global Leader Baerbock for example, an transatlantic servile who does everything to eff up everybody outside of Germany who is not effed up enough because of Merkels (and her bootlickers) BS. She is a warmongerer for transatlantic interests, trained by the WEF.

And Wirecard-, G20-, Warburg Bank-, "I can´t remember anything"-Scholz. And the green children's author Habeck "I think love of fatherland sucks and can't do anything with Germany", i could go on and on. Merkel created her team of bootlickers over a long time. They will still follow Merkels and Schwabs and other rich antihumans agenda to destroy small nations to create a much bigger mess like the EU, later then the one world government.

They are ready to bring us down to third world niveau in every aspect now. And working hard to fullfill this wet dream of those eugenics, transhumanists, of those filthy ultra-rich a-holes, their dreams of social scores, of total observation of the populace etc, etc.

Merkel, next time i want to see you is in hell, you making your rounds on your Döner Kebab skewer and being well done. I know that you will end up there. The problem is, i don´t know if i end up there because i am not evil enough. So i am not really sure if i will be able to enjoy you making your rounds till infinity on that skewer. But i wish you all the worst!

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

You know what Auf Wiedersehen means?
Something like hope to see you again.

Noooooo !
Perhaps Gute Nacht Mrs Merkel then.

Merkel, next time i want to see you is in hell

Seems your wish has come early.
Die Vögel , Die Vögel !

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
@Gortex

Gute Nacht is a bit better but Auf Nimmerwiedersehen hits it perfectly xD

And yes, that picture, she is a known hypochondriac. I bet she was tested from ebola over aids and whatever else disease exists after she had that contact to an other, even feathered life form.

Most shocking is that it isn´t the other way around, in a normal and not a clown world these birds would have that shocked and feared face and would never land on such a scarecrow. Well trained birds they had for the cameras there...

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I have been looking into her hubby, Joachim Sauer, after I heard some snip on a radio show.

He is a professor of quantum chemistry at Humbolt Uni in Berlin. Word was he was on the board of a company supplying vaccines, but I cannot find a link. He just called Germans lazy for not taking the vaccine.

Hmm,
Dude is worth $4billion as well. As a professor??????????

www.chemie.hu-berlin.de...
www.politico.eu...

informationcradle.com...

He was born an East German as well....Russia connection???????

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Look here, that is far more interesting:

Joachim Sauer Leopoldina

The Leopoldina is one of those institutes that are state-owned, like the R(obert)K(och)I(institute). And with that absolutely not independent. The Leopoldina is one of those that say everything to make the great reset/covid-19 agenda move on. they warn when warnings are needed to create panic, they give advises about covid measures and how to handle covid.

Then check this document, a pdf:
Leopoldina aktuell 5/2020 pdf

Page 16, left side in the blue box:

CALL FOR ONE
EUROPEAN FOUNDATION
In June, 76 prominent scientists, including ten members of the Leopoldina, called
from 16 European countries to set up a philanthropic "European Foundation" (European Foundation
for the Prevention of Environmental and
Health Crises).

BY ULLA BONAS ML
AND ROLAND LILL ML *

The aim of this foundation is a non-governmental and science-based response to key societal challenges such as the current coronavirus pandemic, the climate crisis, world food problems and questions
future energy policy.

The European Foundation is to develop rational analyzes of future global challenges independently of politics
as well as offering science-driven solutions. The signatories of the call have the "Bill-and-MelindaGates Foundation" as a model ...

Then he is Foreign Member of the Royal Society. The Royal Society with people like Prof Andy Watson WEF for example. Do you see the links?

Bill Gates, WEF, it´s always the same "conspiracy theories", the same people, their organisations you end up with if you go down that rabbit hole. Like the "conspiracy theory" that those "philantropists" buy the media with their money. To make them say and write what these criminals want. Like Der Spiegel in Germany, a few weeks ago, they got another 2.9 millions from the Gates Foundation, exactly short before they started the next covid and vax hype around three weeks ago. And since that day Der Spiegel has almost only one topic:

GET VAXXED!!!

What a coincidence... And somehow they get their hands first on Leopoldina Covid Timetables to report about it. What a coincidence... And explosive because Merkel has announced that she will be guided by this study in particular when it comes to deciding on easing. We remember, Merkel the (show?)wife of Leopoldina Joachim Sauer...

It´s always the same bunch of the same criminals doing their crimes. In Germany we say: Put em all in one potato bag, hit that bag with a big hammer and you will always hit the right one inside.

top topics

join