It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker and Hunter Were Buddy Buddy, Its ALL a SHAM

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Are you surprised Tucker did not disclose this?

"Hunter Biden and Tucker Carlson Close Friends" Daily Mail

I have been a fan of Tucker, but have not watched Fox News in years. The reason why is that its clear they are just as bad as MSNBC, CNN, and everything else that claims to be non partisan while spreading propaganda. I dont care what flavor the propaganda is, I dont want to digest that garbage and have it taint my memory with its stench.

While the Democrats politicize the police and military to use against citizens VIA mandates and fear, the republicans tell everyone to love military and cops blindly and do what they say, and wave this blue line flag. Controlled and managed dissent.

If you dont buy into either side, its objectively clear.

RINOs (Republicans In Name Only) are elected by the group thinkers who are the same as BLM supporters electing whoever they are told to vote for. Lindsey Graham, McCain, Romney, McConnel, AOC, Pelosi, Omar, etcetera. The political parties have too much power in the primaries and get these extremists into the gov, because they divided the country so much a "Trans Satan Anarchist" was able to win a the GOP nomination for sheriff because he had an R next to his name. They just take who agrees with them, make sure they have the correct letter next to their name, fund them, and run them as a great candidate guarantee to win, because any democrat or republican can get elected in some places. They use the division to elect people who do not work in our interest on both sides, but in the interests of globalists. The areas with legitimate representation are being widdled away because too many of us buy into people like Tucker and FOx News, or CNN, or NBC. Take your pick

Trans Satanist Sheriff New York Post

I don't know what can fix it if it is possible. I'm just playing Captain Obvious.

We cant even secure local elections in a way every security expert would say is required. How do you expect to have secure elections against the next variant VBM22 due to arrive in the spring? If you didnt realize over the summer Vote By Mail 2022 is part of the goal here, try to keep up. The only thing needed to argue that will be required next year is fear and ignorance, and there is no shortage of that.
edit on 3-12-2021 by TrollMagnet because:

edit on 3-12-2021 by TrollMagnet because: typos

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

If Tucker and Hunter are secret butt buddies I suppose that's their business. When I see something on Tucker's show, I check the facts, they check out. At that point who told me isn't as important as what I was told. But the new thing is trash the source and then you never have to be confronted with the data.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Tucker had said he likes Joe, thinks he is a really nice guy he didn't mention Hunter at that time.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So you like Tucker, but don't like propaganda, yet believe we cant have secure elections. OK...

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This is what is considered cutting edge journalism these days.

RIP journalism.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD
So you like Tucker, but don't like propaganda, yet believe we cant have secure elections. OK...

So you lick the boots and never question what you are told, yet think you can rag others? OK......that's silly.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I like that Tucker takes more of a centrist position.

My expert opinion as a legitimate certified security expert of many years, you cannot have a valid chain of custody with ballots going through the mail. That one thing nullifies the validity of the results and the integrity of every election that accepts those ballot. Chain of custody is security 101. That's why we will even let murderers off if there is not a proper chain of custody on the evidence. Same for hard drives of people we know are pedophiles. If a single piece of evidence a murder or rape conviction hinges on can be discounted because of bad chain of custody, and then we let the criminal go free, how the hell does an election with no chain of custody for half the ballots count as secure?

I'll wait while you teach us all how chain of custody does not matter. I have all the resources to cite my argument as being sound and BASIC standard security practices taught in colleges and universities worldwide right now. That's just the tip of the iceberg, but I don't need any other argument. That is the only argument I need. After that there are many other problems just as serious, but if you don't understand chain of custody and think mail votes are ok, there is no point wasting my time explaining the concepts of the more complicated issues we face in actually securing our elections.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If Tucker and Hunter are secret butt buddies I suppose that's their business. When I see something on Tucker's show, I check the facts, they check out. At that point who told me isn't as important as what I was told. But the new thing is trash the source and then you never have to be confronted with the data.

Its relevant to the arguments Tucker has made, and any discussions of the laptop being discussed, not being discussed, and why any content was ignored.

I think the problem for Tucker with Hunter is very similar to the problem with Epstein. If you are associated with these people, some things are very likely to be true. Pick and choose what to believe, but if it walks like a duck and quacks like duck...

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yep 100% agree

Tucker and Fox was losing so much support after the election they had to make up a story about him being spied on by the NSA and have him have a confrontation with a C-A agent in sporting goods store to get people to trust him again

Then they let him do a election documentary but he never talks about the rigged machines.

He is as bad as Anderson Cooper IMO

Glen Beck told them all to f themselves and started his own thing so I respect him 100x more than Tucker
edit on 3-12-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
If you think FOX news and Tucker is on your side then they got you right where they want you

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

It's an article from the mail, a pure propaganda site, but they have email images so I took a look.

They WERE friends until 2015, when they suddenly stopped talking to each other.

And while the emails show that they did each other some small favors, they do NOT show that they were good friends, or even that they ever socialized in person.

Just two wannabe VIPs doing small favors for each other in a friendly email kind of way.

But this sure will feed the trolls for a while.

edit on 3-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

You believe in democrat policy, but not the tooth fairy?

What's up with that?

I like Tucker (have only seen a few shows) BECAUSE I hate propaganda, and he cut right through quite a bit of it.

The propaganda that ENABLED the unfair elections.

Really good collection of words you put together this time, but as usual, have them all in the wrong order.

Democrats do this a lot in their efforts to deceive the brainwashed.

Is that what you tried to do here?

Did it work as well as you hoped?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Tucker has been under attack by the liberal media for a while now, to the point that it was demanded that FOX fire him, but he sticks to his guns and laugh at all those media liberals and technocrats in their faces.

Now they are going after him again, trying to use character assassination to do so.

I will wait to see his answer to the new round on attacks.

I like Tucker he does not let the cancel media bother him at all.
edit on 3-12-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I'm going to have to watch more of Tucker now that you've said that!

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I am subscribed to his channel in telegram, you get to see his post firsthand.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
TRUTH

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Should this thread be moved to the HOAX forum?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
TRUTH

Thank you Care!

Now I've seen 4 Tucker shows.

I am a fan.

Are any of the 81 million democrat voter registrations brave (or braindead) enough to defend brandon on this?

Or still hiding under your MyPillow in embarrassment over what you've done to our country?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

No.

We are exposing this democrat HOAX quite well right here.

It's no wonder democrats are sooo anxious to smear Tucker.

PM4U

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Question for mods: is it possible to limit certain users to only posting in the Hoax Forum instead of moving threads?

It seems many of our leftist (they called themselves democrats until recently, but now find that name offensive for some reason) members might be a better fit there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join