It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid 19 Will Be a Threat for the NHS for at least a decade or the next 5 Years.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
You saw it correctly. Covid 19 Will Be a Threat for the NHS for at least a decade or the next 5 Years, the mask, social distancing, testing arent going away nor are they done with the booster doses.

You are never fully vaccinated.
This is what government's advisers SAGE had to say.

Covid 19 Will Be a Threat for the NHS for at least a decade or the next 5 Years.

United Kingdom: #COVID19 will be a "threat to the NHS for at least the next five years" and "testing and vaccines may be needed for a decade or longer," the government's advisers SAGE say.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You really thought it would just end with just getting vaccinated? we are being lied to.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I know it's been said, but here it is again. "Normal" isn't coming back. Post covid society is the new world, and it's here forever. The only justice is terminating the virology research program under NIH/NIAID and prosecuting their chief advisors and technicians but it will be too little, too late.

Can't put the sh!t back in the bull.

edit on 3-12-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Soo the agenda behind the virus will be extended, why not? after all soo far the populations complain has been squashed the opposition is not strong enough, either that is the case or the crap been injected in people needs futher increments in order to get the goal needed to complete the experiment.

Is still early in the game, soo do not let anymore of this crap get in your system, fight the mandatory crap.

Save the babies and the children.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

There is only one way normal to come back it begins when people stop complying. The experiences of adverse reactions is being oppressed. I do see something happening in the near future.

Something will happen this cant continue like this.
edit on 3-12-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

There will be resistance. But at what cost?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
good news is we have 5 years to do serious mask research, and if we find the don't really work, we can look back at all who need to have masks sewn on them surgically since they love them so damn much.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
it is looking like they really are going for population reduction.

have you become accustomed to the additional number of deaths? have funeral homes become accustomed to the additional number of cremations and burials?

it is becoming apparent that business and the supply chain is not accustomed to the reduced work force.

And the wealthy have not yet realized the reduction in velocity of money and reduction in sales and wealth flowing uphill to service debt. But they will

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Tories are the real threat to the NHS. Tories, and those who put them in power.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

The Elite lose their power, and descend into the Qliphoth 😉
edit on 3-12-2021 by BlueJacket because: Needed an emoji

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Idiot. You think the parties are different? You think true democracy exists? They all dance for the same masters and your conviction that it’s the stories fault is precisely their aim. Divide and conquer, fractured butt whole. Step away from their game.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Freedom at all costs! No price is too high as a live 'lived' under tyrannical oppression isn't worth a thing.
If it needs to be I will fight till my death. I will fight standing for what I believed in.

new topics

top topics

join