It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding the Mountain of Moses: The Real Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Did you know that someones said that their found the Mount of Moses in Saudi Arabia?
based on archaeological discoveries and cultural traditions,

from the remainings of the egyptian army under the sea,
to remaining in the place where Moses talked,
and the Mount of Moses, where the living God descended.

youtu.be...

Warning: Use your personal judgment, as there are many key discoveries in various religions recently that change the origin, support, or place of religions.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I read a little about this area as a possible location of the crossing about seven or eight years ago. Back then there was no video, just pictures of the area of the possible crossing and underwater pictures of the old cart wheels and a picture of a big hill that resembles that one in the video. This video goes into way more details. The hypothesis that this area was the real parting of the red sea location was scrutinized by the archeologists back then quite a bit. This guy does tie things together way more than the article I read.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: lux666

This is intriguing! Is this your video? Linky no worky.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   
These people give no credit to Ron Wyatt, shameful.

edit on 12 3 2021 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Removed by Staff
edit on 12/3/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Funny side note...I read the title of this thread about three times and could have sworn it said..."Finding the mountain of MOOSES:"

I thought to myself...There's no 'Mooses' in Saudi Arabia! WTH??

LOL...sorry for the diversion. It's not even 4am here yet, and I just woke up.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Very interesting thanks for posting

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This book, which kicked off the modern study of the Mountain of God, should be mentioned:

www.kirkusreviews.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: lux666
Did you know that someones said that their found the Mount of Moses in Saudi Arabia?
based on archaeological discoveries and cultural traditions,

Actually in the Moses story, there is only 1 place that qualifies as the Red Sea in the past that Moses could have crossed.

The majority of the Red Sea is thousands of meters deep, uncrossable even if the water suddenly vanished.

Except one spot. Imagine a world with a different coastline. During the last glacial maximum, the coastline was 112-117 meters below present sea level.

During the time of Moses, the world coastline was minus -40 to -27 meters below present sea level. There was no Gulf of Suez at this time. The Suez was a salty - brackish lake used for fishing. Past this lake south of Ras Gharib, Egypt and El Tor of Sinai, there was a dam. So you have Suez lake and the river going to the Red Sea and at the end, there was a dam/dyke system.

They were trying to stop the Red Sea from flowing backwards into the Suez lake (minus -27 meters to minus -40 meters below present sea level).

But remember, there was a drought during the 10 plagues of Egypt. So that region was passable on foot directly from Egypt to Sinai. And all it would take is a rainstorm and the Red Sea would have backflooded into the Suez, turning the Suez lake into the Suez Gulf.

Moses and the Israelites crossed at the dam/dyke area south of Ras Gharib and El Tor, which is the point where the Red Sea would have flowed into Suez lake, flooding the lake with sea water.

No archeology underwater allowed in that region. Oil companies won't allow it. Because the region was once land, it is rich with oil.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
just corrected the links.

2 independent videos in youtube:

Finding the Mountain of Moses: The Real Mount Sinai in Saudi Arabia

Mt. Sinai Location, Mountain of Moses, Altar, Golden Calf, Exodus, Ten Commandments, Midian, Arabia

links:

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

thanks
edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Is it Serabit al khadim?

That is the most likely spot imo

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: lux666

Actually, I read a book a number of years back that suggested that the only place in the Middle East where the geography aligned with the Bible was the Arabian peninsula.

edit on 26-1-2022 by JohnnyCanuck because: fixing it

top topics

join