It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying COVID-19 Patient Recovers After Court Orders Hospital to Administer Ivermectin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Lucky him.
Right here in Lansing, a 24 year old female, was refused the treatment her family wanted, and she died. This is after she and her family were told "If you would have had the vaccine, you wouldn't be in this situation"

Needless to say, lawsuit pending. Absolutely disgusting.

And not a word on the local news.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
The facial injury is from removal of the tube holder, you can see the tube holder is on his chin now. That's not the best place for it as it makes it much easier to dislodge the et tube.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

71 years old this is awesome. We get things straightened out legally
we might beat these evil bastards.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
So you vote we trust these treasonous bastards who claim to be working to protect people but aren't? PASS....

Local hospitals under private control are better than an any agency from the Gov here to help. The Gov thinks they are God. The Business has to answer to the people it serves.

originally posted by: dandandat2

After an Illinois hospital insisted on administering expensive remdesivir to the patient and the treatment failed

Maybe its time for a national health system in order to take the profit motive away from these hospitals.

I'd say your orientation is incorrect; the government answers to the businesses it serves.

Why would Joe Biden care if you use Ivermectin or not except for the fact that some business lobbyist (or several) paid him not to allow it because they saw larger profit in disallowing its use.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Because ivermectin isn't owned by Fauci Einstein.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
So you are ok with trusting these people or not?

That was the point. How can we trust them, who among them can we trust, and why?

At least the local hospital that is in my area are made up of local people who eat in the community and live here too. They know us and love us for the most part. Joe Biden's folks don't give a rats ass about us it is very, very apparent.

originally posted by: Justoneman
So you vote we trust these treasonous bastards who claim to be working to protect people but aren't? PASS....

Local hospitals under private control are better than an any agency from the Gov here to help. The Gov thinks they are God. The Business has to answer to the people it serves.

After an Illinois hospital insisted on administering expensive remdesivir to the patient and the treatment failed

Maybe its time for a national health system in order to take the profit motive away from these hospitals.

I'd say your orientation is incorrect; the government answers to the businesses it serves.

Why would Joe Biden care if you use Ivermectin or not except for the fact that some business lobbyist (or several) paid him not to allow it because they saw larger profit in disallowing its use.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: dandandat2

Because ivermectin isn't owned by Fauci Frankenstein.

He reminds me of the Simon Bar Sinister from Underdog cartoons in the 70's.

edit on 3-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
a reply to: GoShredAK
Hi. Can you link that vid please?

good morning....yes i will do so momentarily...

here you go my friend

its all very good but watching Rogan stand up to gupta and CNN and not backing down is my favorite....

then the clips of don lemon are infuriating.....

RB brings it all back down to earth while presenting logical facts that cant be ignored or swept under the “wild conspiracy “ rug....

edit on 3-12-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2021 by GoShredAK because: imbed

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

that’s probably why they stay so very hidden....

the minions should be held equally accountable however.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

That is tragic!

I have to wonder if part of the reason why big pharma has tried
to "cancel" ivermectin is because it has cancer killing properties?

Can't have people getting cured of cancer now, can we!

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This guy should immediately sue the hospital for malpractice. A number with a large number of zeros at the end of it. At this point in time it should be obvious to the medical profession that Ivermectin works on Covid. Not that they know why but if it's working then why are they trying to stop it?

It can't be because Orange man bad is it?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

It's because Ivermectin is the cheaper option and it doesn't make them money. Same with vitamin d3, zinc, and other natural and cheaper treatments all which have been proven to help avoid, or lessen the symptoms of COVID-19, or even cure it with virtually no side effects to speak of.

Fauci, democrat and RINO leaders, the criminal Biden family, the equally criminal Obama family, etc, they all benefit and become richer from the fascist/communist state they are setting up. They force jabs, we all get injured eventually and they get richer while the large majority of them don't get the jabs themselves and ignore using masks in public, ignore social distancing, etc.

At this point any person whom is naive enough to keep on following these illegal mandates is either a masochist, or too dumb and too indoctrinated to know any better.

Heck, we have several ATS members whom to this day know their leaders including the Obama family, the Bidens, most democrat leaders, etc have all been caught ignoring the same mandates they demand we must follow. These are the same people who see that even illegals are not being mandated/forced to be jabbed or even to be tested for COVID-19, and are flown all over the U.S. by the criminal Biden administration and these same SHEEP continue kowtowing to these tyrants.

During the Trump administration less Americans died of COVID-19. But under Biden illegals are flown all over the U.S. with COVID-19 and who knows what other illnesses/diseases and they are not being tested nor forced to be jabbed which causes the pandemic to continue infecting people in the U.S.

By this point it is obvious that the criminal Biden/Obama cabal, most democrat leaders and RINOs WANT for more Americans to be infected so they can continue implementing more and more draconian laws to control everyone.

The system is set up to continue this farce. They will continue to allow more, and more illegals in without being tested or without being forced to be jabbed they spread COVID-19 and other diseases/illnesses throughout the U.S. and the fascist/communist system continues this farce. They are doing this quite openly and most Americans don't seem to realize.

edit on 3-12-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Agreed.

Now it's time to make them pay up.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
This guy should immediately sue the hospital for malpractice. A number with a large number of zeros at the end of it. At this point in time it should be obvious to the medical profession that Ivermectin works on Covid. Not that they know why but if it's working then why are they trying to stop it?

It can't be because Orange man bad is it?

Not this time. It is "can't let them get a cure that is cheap and keeps the population from being thin when this is all done."

That is probably closer to the truth than I want to believe.

edit on 3-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Quite possibly pressure injuries. It's common to lay patients on their stomach for long periods to enhance their ability to breathe. It usually results in pressure injuries all along their front side, including cheeks.
www.healthline.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
so he took it after he was already given remdisvr, that's not proof that ivermectin did anything, that's only proof that something worked but no telling of what exactly.

that's like saying sprite helps joint pain just because they used it to swallow an advil, as if there was no advil.

He was given Remdisvr Prior to Ivermectin not "With".

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

My parents had similar wounds on their faces too. It's from the tube and masks rubbing against their faces. My parents passed away Nov 10 (mom) and Nov 27 (dad). Early on in their hospital stay, I asked the doctors and nurses if they can prescribe them Ivermectin and each nurse or doctor got an attitude and said "No! It's not approved by the FDA to treat COVID!" I actually brought it up 3 times. The first time my mom had been hospitalized 2 or 3 days and they said if there is a hospital or doctor that will prescribe her ivermectin they can transfer her. That was hopeless. My parents were older but I think its criminal that ivermectin isnt even an option for COVID patients.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

This GOOD NEWS story gives more ammunition for those who want to sue hospitals and doctors that refused to treat them, or a loved one, with a proven Covid-19 cure.

<< 1  2   >>

join