It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying COVID-19 Patient Recovers After Court Orders Hospital to Administer Ivermectin

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
So you vote we trust these treasonous bastards who claim to be working to protect people but aren't? PASS....

Local hospitals under private control are better than an any agency from the Gov here to help. The Gov thinks they are God. The Business has to answer to the people it serves.

originally posted by: dandandat2

After an Illinois hospital insisted on administering expensive remdesivir to the patient and the treatment failed

Maybe its time for a national health system in order to take the profit motive away from these hospitals.

edit on 2-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I don't advocate violence. I would say speak with respect but give the facts.

edit on Thu Dec 2 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Time to start waiting in the parking lot for the DRs that wont prescribe and the pharmacists that wont fill it.

I meant to peacefully protest them..

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
just started watching RB......im a few videos deep and it is very impressive and refreshing.....

they he presents the facts in a non divisive intelligent way.

honestly just searching for and presenting very concerning truths....

best news source.

oops wrong thread, but i just watched a great video by russel brand breaking down ivermectin and how the media slandered it with obvious lies...

and no wonder because the msm outlets are beholden to pfizer and gates among many others.
edit on 2-12-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I thought so or I would have been a Jack ass about it.

I truly believe we have to be very legal or we are going to risk making it worse for ourselves and help the liars go "Oh, look at that! More White racism". We already know skin color doesn't matter to the NAZI's. They will say it anyway.

originally posted by: Justoneman

Time to start waiting in the parking lot for the DRs that wont prescribe and the pharmacists that wont fill it.

I meant to peacefully protest them..

edit on 2-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The Horse Paste saved him?

How can that be. This must be some right wing lie.

... well, the usual suspects didn't chime in, just saving a spot for them.

I don't understand why hospital staff would deny someone with such an illness ANY treatment. They don't own people. and it takes 2 court orders to get it done... someone is lining their pockets, has to be...

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

That is relevant to this discussion and I have been watching a few of his blog posts. The truth is, he seems to be a white hat trying to show the facts to people. He is still an actor but the data is the data. I like not minding who has it as much as if the data is valid . To me, that data he brings is valid. Red pill dispenser is RB.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK
Hi. Can you link that vid please?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

The story didn't say he was in a coma and the story link goes to Epoch Times, which is telling me to sign up or don't read.

I didn't realize that sores could happen so quickly, thank you for that info, but I still say something is missing from this story.

Intubated patients have to be put in an induced coma. Even in the first photo it can be clearly seen this man was in an induced coma. If he had been awake he wouldn't have laid on his face so long causing the severe facial injuries to his cheeks. Also, being positioned upside down when having COVID-19 is to help with pneumonia. It helps the lungs to get rid of fluid more easily. The ventilators themselves can cause a patient to get pneumonia, and changing positions, plus the upside down position, also helps in clearing respiratory secretions.

If such ill patients were not in an induced coma no one would resist being intubated. The extra stress of seen themselves intubated, plus the pain from intubation, etc, would make it impossible for patients to get better.
Although the main point of being induced to a coma is also so that critically ill patients don't feel pain. Being in an induced coma also helps in other ways. Since the person doesn't feel pain and is not awake the patient is in less stress which also helps a lot for the patients to get better and faster. Patients worse enemies are themselves.

Look at the above picture. Don't you see the mouth of this elderly man is open? That alone should tell you he is in an induced coma. Then there is the extension of injury to his cheeks. Those injuries are the second fact that should tell you he was in an induced coma. A conscious person would have noticed pain long before those injuries got so bad.

edit on 3-12-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I remember a while ago scientists found what they said was a parasite in a sample of Pfizer? vaccine. So I started thinking or wondering (don't ask me why) if covid 19 is a parasite. Maybe if it is a parasite that is why ivermectin works.

Anyway I just thought I would put into Google "is covid 19 a parasite?", and the first article or study was this link

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Now this is not saying it is a parasite but I thought it was an interesting study and results.

I will now keep looking at what Google has supplied for my question.

Sorry just realised it only gave link not title. The study was in a part of parts of Africa testing to see if patients who were infected with parasites had less severe covid 19 symptoms.

edit on 3-12-2021 by Cloudbuster because: Spelling

edit on 3-12-2021 by Cloudbuster because: More info

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Ah, the old ventilator death sentence. They refuse to admit that they've been treating patients wrong for all this time which is why they doubled down and refused the court order.

I'm sick of it.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
so he took it after he was already given remdisvr, that's not proof that ivermectin did anything, that's only proof that something worked but no telling of what exactly.

that's like saying sprite helps joint pain just because they used it to swallow an advil, as if there was no advil.

Give me one good reason the hospital couldn't have given him the Ivermectin themselves...

Give me one good reason the hospital couldn't have given him the Ivermectin themselves after the 1ST court order.

The "something is off" with this story is the actions of the Hospital. Someone should look into the connections of the administration and find out wether they had been told not to save the man.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

If people don't die, the narrative falls apart.

It's obvious what's going on.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: flice

If people don't die, the narrative falls apart.

It's obvious what's going on.

I agree... I'm not a huge fan of using SoMe as a reference, but honestly it holds many insightful things more often these days. But one little one that keeps coming to mind these days is the "When you overthink so much... that suddenly the pieces in the puzzle start fitting together."

My hope is that "they" have been too eager and are slowly beginning to mess it up because it became too complex to do on a world scale. Many things are fitting together.

I believe that is part of the reason Austria, Ursula Von der Leyen and German are now pushing Draconian tactics on the public. Time is running out.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Can someone name the enemy? Is it democrats who euthanized ten of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of people? Or they are just dumb punks pretending to be the power structure and playing along the CDC and FDA? The globalists? A satanic, eugenic system of deep state? To know your enemy is key

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
Can someone name the enemy? Is it democrats who euthanized ten of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of people? Or they are just dumb punks pretending to be the power structure and playing along the CDC and FDA? The globalists? A satanic, eugenic system of deep state? To know your enemy is key

"Democrat" & "republican"

Those are labels for you to look at and identify with.

But that's not the same as saying they are working for your well being. It just means they have succeeded in giving you a clear idea of who to vote on based on "indications of intend".

I shouldn't talk myself, because I still naively vote, but I always find it curious that from the outside, it seems so glaringly obvious that you don't have democracy in the US, but also it seems, you all think you do.

Divide and conquer.

If you are focusing your anger on Repubs or Dems... then atleast you are not looking in the right direction, and government loves that.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
There are three possible stories.

-The know they have won and they are so confident of being in control that they plunge the world into obvious chaos, with the people realizing that they been duped and are being led to the slaughterhouse knowing they can't do anything about it.

-They know they lost and as they go down they wish to take as many of good people with them.

-It's an all or nothing situation for both sides of the coin, they could not wait longer and take more time to give 'the plan' smooth sailing and stay more or less under the radar, so now they go all out, hoping they take the world by storm, but possibly facing defeat after an obvious strike on the world which could never go unnoticed without repercusive action by good men.

*Surprise story* This is the matrix and the A.I. overlord 'would' be amused by all of this if it had a certain sense of humour, all lifeforms in this reality are only victims, even the oh so powerfull satanic demi-gods participating in a fake duality #show, supposedly designed to promote growth, but actually more diabolical in nature and promotes perpetual suffering for all parties involved. Satanic demi-gods can enter the VIP section in the afterlife and the good people have to serve them drinks and offer an ocasional asshole for a quick visit by Epstein and co. But after a long time in the afterlife all parties finally realize the truth, the good men victims are liberated and satanic demi gods live in perpetual shame, which is a soft punishment for all it has done. But nobody blames noone because we all see through the illusion, nonetheless, the matrix overlord reigns supreme in all dimensional parts of the kingdom and is celebrated for providing a warm zoo in a jungle without having the need for constant agony and torture, it's a matrix overlord, it does not have desires, but it has to do 'something' with its life, no?

Side note: There was no real growth, everyone realized his actual natural complete state of being. If anything, the life we always lived was a downgrade and it was all in vain. Good show though, the universe was amazed. Goddamn stalker aliens.

edit on 3-12-2021 by Lux96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Removed by Staff
edit on 12/3/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join