It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Papers, I need to see your papers!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

The White House on Thursday said a COVID-19 vaccine requirement for domestic travel is still on the table as the United States heads into the winter months and battles the new omicron variant, saying the Biden administration will continue to "evaluate and assess on a daily basis."

President Biden on Thursday is set to formally announce a series of steps to take on COVID-19, including a requirement for all international passengers flying to the U.S. to test for COVID within 24 hours of departure – regardless of vaccination status – and an extension of its mask requirement on all domestic flights and public transportation.

Democrats, I seriously don't want to ever hear the word NAZI used against Republicans as a party. If you wonder what divides us politically, it's the part where this kind of sh!t is talked about and you either say nothing, or defend it. Papers, papers needed to travel among the Free States. If you honestly want to know where that line is, I can see it from here and it's looking pretty thin.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
International travel I can understand, domestic, you are now in North Korea.PERIOD.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I forgot, clown world. Damn.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

"Regardless 9f vaccination status."

You can not comply your way out of tyranny.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

'Nothing is off the table,' Psaki said

Following the science which science is that? Dictatorship?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I can already see the Democratic communist hell hole states following what the senile dementia ridden parrot in the white house tells them after puppy killer fauci instruct him, salivating and how easy they will steal the mid term elections.

But already many of the red state have their own rules and laws in place and this will mean nothing.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

MSM shows vids,images of "people" complying orders.

We Obey

MSM:
Be a good drone.

You must comply..
edit on 2-12-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
"Regardless of vaccination status."

You can not comply your way out of tyranny.

Yep. Can't wait for all the cries of "But I'm vaccinated!" when reality starts slapping them across the face.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

It's not even about covid any more.

They just won't stop.

If anyone asks what the beginnings of the police-state looks like, just open your window.

(If you're allowed to, that is.)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Will the restrictions apply to every member of Congress and their families? Or will there be specific language to exempt senators friendly to the Administration?

Anyway, popcorn ready for when certain Progressives discover they need to show their papers too.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Get chipped and you don't need papers, just a handy RFID scanner. State of the art technology can detect your status before your car even reaches the checkpoint, so officers don't need to approach you unless they know for a fact you aren't in the database.

/s

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
So now, if you come from a different state you can not transmit the scary new variant. Only if yiu are from a differing country. People come into this country every day across borders.... People with vaccine may not know they have it variant right here in the USA. WHYYYYYYY!!!!!

This is so dumb

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You have to do this slowly so the people will not realize and then they comply

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

'Nothing is off the table,' Psaki said

Following the science which science is that? Dictatorship?
Circling back on this statement by Psaki, I would remind her that the Federal Government works for the citizens of the US.

So yeah, ALL options ARE on the table Jen.

remember that.

Now lemme find my whetstone.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Get chipped and you don't need papers, just a handy RFID scanner. State of the art technology can detect your status before your car even reaches the checkpoint, so officers don't need to approach you unless they know for a fact you aren't in the database.

/s

We don't even have the tag that lets you fly through the toll road booth. We thought about it, but we don't drive that way often enough to make it worth our while.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Democrats, I seriously don't want to ever hear the word NAZI used against Republicans as a party.

How else will we know what the Left is planning down the road? It's become such an obvious telegraph, just watch what the Left is baselessly accusing someone on the Right of doing then wait a few months until the Left actually does the thing they baselessly accused others of doing and realize it's all an exercise in projection by them.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

/s

Thanks for the sarcasm tag... Unfortunately, this is rapidly approaching.
www.aa.com.tr...

Following Sweden’s announcement that the coronavirus vaccine passport requirement will be put into practice, the number of people who got microchips inserted under their skin rose, according to local media.

Swedish daily Aftonbladet reported on Sunday that a rise was recorded in the number of people who had microchips inserted in their hands following Sweden's announcement that a vaccination passport will be required at all events with over 100 participants as of Dec. 1.

Citing a resident, Hannes Sjoblad, the daily reported that he had a microchip with his vaccination passport inserted to his left hand.

Sjoblad noted that all his information about COVID-19 is reflected on his mobile phone when he takes his mobile phone in his left hand, adding that this is a new trend that has become popular among Swedes.

Another resident, Olle Helkimo, said he also had a chip inserted in his left hand, making him feel healthier.

According to digital cultures researcher Moa Petersen, around 6,000 people in Sweden have so far had a chip inserted in their hands.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

There is no more denying it .

This is it , this is there big Power grab the '' NWO " I suppose .

Hollywood , Social Media , MSM , Most of the Scientific community and others are all in on it and there is no turning back for them. Just Like those who are vaccinated there is no turning back for them , this will end in some sort of conflict 'Big or Small' there will be blood shed .

What a time to be alive.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

2 unvaccinated German men try and ride the bus

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

You are right, many politicians, leaders officials from both parties, public officials had sworn a oath to the American constitution.

arent many of these public officials, politicians breaking the Logan act?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join