It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany bans unvaccinated from many aspects of public life

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: lux666
what have you learned from the past two world wars?

rinse and repeat?

This is nothing like WWI and the only potential parallel to WWII is we will likely have an extended economic depression to deal with. Otherwise, we have no belligerents, no invasions, no rape of Nanking, no oil embargos, no Hitler, no Stalin or Mussolini.

If it is gonna get worse and it very well may, it's gonna be a completely different chit storm, for America is divided, wherein WWII we were mostly united. Thus loads of uncertainty and worry, incompetent and weak leaders don't help the situation.

The most worrisome parallel is the certainty the woke Covidians have that they are just and in the right when very there is a group or cause that is so blind in thinking they have it all figured out, it leaves no flexibility to reverse course when it's not working.

It's obviously not working but places like Germany, Australia, etc, are doubling and tripling down on bad science and severe overreaction to the actual lethality of the situation.

Since this has been around since late 2019 in China, we are about to go into our 4th year with COVID. Germany considered an early COVID success and touted as such now looks like it didn't work at all, Germany is in its fourth wave, and blaming it on the 30% that aren't vaccinated is complete BS as the country is filled with cases in the vaccinated as well.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
ThIs is horrible aNd we whY is this even a thing.

I have Blocked so mAny of my friendS and followErs.
I cAn't believe iT.
Do ULterior motives always prevail or is this only ChancE?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: AverageWang

Imagine getting your freedoms back on a Green Pass/Document over a variant that has mild symptoms. They want to force these covid vaccines onto everyone. Based on what science?

What science????…frikin’ read something other than the “push, pull” label on businesses front doors

Go ahead and defend it all not just the jabs, own all of it. I notice as things get worse as predicted by many on here your side seems quiet in these threads. Before the crap started really hitting the fan you couldn't get through one page hell 4 posts even without it being strenuously defended and now as I read these threads it's pages without a defense. Have we flattened the curve yet? Are you still laughing at the predictions of camps for the unvaccinated as paranoia? If you are gonna do something don't do it halfway. Tell us this is best for all concerned, follow the science, and tell us it is our fault it has to be like this. Own it all!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AverageWang

Replace unvaccinated with Jewish. Never thought we'd come full circle so fast.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
not one pro vaxxer comment on here ?
I think that speaks for itself really

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
So what purpose on this serve? Unvax are crowding supermarkets and pharmacies, the only public places they can be at, in order to have a fresh breather in the weekends. All of this nonsense is only going to end up having more people infected, both vax and unvax. Very bad idea, German government, very bad idea.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Treating people who are medically unable to take a jab like a criminal is evil. This is wrong on the part of the German government. Deeply unfortunate.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: OwenTrousers

I don't even think pro-vax or not even enters the conversation at this point. I myself am double vaccinated.

But as I said, you have a right to decide what goes into your body, and more importantly a right to decide to NOT put something in your body, in my opinion no government has the right to withhold your freedoms from you as a result of choosing not to have a medical procedure.

It's absolutely an overstep of the powers of government, and if I was in Germany, I would be out on the streets protesting just as much as those that exercised their rights and chose not to have the vax.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join