It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody Wants to Work for Kamala Harris

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Biden on TV this AM and ready to keel over 🦃

Sick as Hell and heavily medicated 🦃

Love to see a clip.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Bow-wow.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Large breasts and long haired and most importantly, WILLING? Pretty sure some would find them hot. Willie Brown thought Kamala was hot, apparently.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: chr0naut

Tell the whole truth. Dale was found not guilty. The others were reinstated, to other jobs. True to form, Hilary lied about her involvement. She skated for the lie, because she claimed ignorance of procedures. Also true to form.

7 ‘little’ people, no big deal right? regular working level career civil servants, not political appointments. Yes, they can be transferred out of the white house, but not fired without cause, and because of union agreements, termination procedures must be followed.

If you are going to refer to wiki, at least read the whole thing,

Dale was not exonerated until 2-3 years later. At the time, there was documentary evidence from an independent auditor that embezzlement may have been occurring, and Dale had been in that same role for 10 years, despite changes of government. Trump fired people for less, and with no evidence of wrongdoing. So did Obama. So did other Presidents. Ronald Reagan fired 11,359 air traffic controllers, I suspect they must have been doing something wrong, though, right - a union striking is against US law?

edit on 3/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I was a career civil servant in Information Technology. The budget and management in many commands and office sucked during the clinton years. All the managers kept manual books, and they never matched the computerized systems. It a mess, legacy systems written by fly by night contractors owned by relatives and friends.

Firing an entire office without due cause is unheard of with career civil servants. There are policies and procedures and union agreements. She replaced them with her own people she brought up from arkansas. Also not done properly. These positions were not political.

Exonerated in ONLY 2 or 3 years. Really FAST when taking on the feds, and Hillary Clinton.

You dont have a CLUE what you are on about. You are completely ignorant of the rules and federal service. I would quit talking like you do if I was you.

Air traffic controllers were on strike. The ones that showed up to work werent fired. Public sector union strikes arent legal.

Trump fired non-union, nonxcareer civil servants. Political positions every one.

Try again.

edit on 12/3/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: angelchemuel

I'm guessing the plan is replace Harris with Hilary.
Biden bows out due to a "suddenly diagnosed" health condition.

Boom,the demonic entity which IS Hilary becomes president.

Nightmarish thought,sorry

It could happen though.

Fixed this for you

edit on Fri, 03 Dec 2021 18:15:21 -0600156America/ChicagoFriday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: putnam6

I have to laugh at what 81 million voted for.

We warned everyone but no one would listen.

Now the world gets to embrace this dumpster fire and own it.

They did not listen because there where no 81 million voters in the first place of course.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
kalamari approval rate is down to 28% percent as of today, I am sure that this is just the bias media trying to be generous.

She is probably down to minus zero.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Bow-wow.

Willie Brown said Kamala helped her career by peforming "on his desk". I don't think doggie would work, unless Willie was really tall.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

A Recently departed Kamala aid explains why the VP is so unprepared for interviews and meetings.

"It’s clear that you’re not working with somebody who is willing to do the prep and the work," one former staffer said. "With Kamala you have to put up with a constant amount of soul-destroying criticism and also her own lack of confidence. So you’re constantly sort of propping up a bully and it’s not really clear why."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Apparently the things Kamala Harris is good at, doesn't involve study or preparation.

I wonder how she got her law degree?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

And Hilary fired the entire White House Travel Office, working level civil servants, just to put her own people in place, during her co-presidency with Bubba. They successfully sued.

I can keep matching your Trump shots. Please. Keep em coming.

Wow, a whole 7 people. In 1993!

And what of the KPMG Peat Marwick report from before then that found that the office's director, Billy Dale, had been; keeping an off-book leger, had $18,000 of unaccounted checks, and the office accounting records were a mess, suggesting that there may have been some embezzlement going on?

Sounds like they were trying to "drain a swamp", a bit, doesn't it?

that was bills cigar money.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Anyone of legal age can be picked to be VP (35 yrs), natural born citizen, resident for at least 14 years. No other criteria is required.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: chr0naut

And Hilary fired the entire White House Travel Office, working level civil servants, just to put her own people in place, during her co-presidency with Bubba. They successfully sued.

I can keep matching your Trump shots. Please. Keep em coming.

Wow, a whole 7 people. In 1993!

And what of the KPMG Peat Marwick report from before then that found that the office's director, Billy Dale, had been; keeping an off-book leger, had $18,000 of unaccounted checks, and the office accounting records were a mess, suggesting that there may have been some embezzlement going on?

Sounds like they were trying to "drain a swamp", a bit, doesn't it?

that was bills cigar money.

Except it was from before Bill became POTUS.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I have to laugh at what 81 million voted for.

I have to laugh at the people who believe that 81 million people voted for him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join