It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody Wants to Work for Kamala Harris

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I say it looks like Kamala might be on the outs. Less than 1 year later something definitely changed, didn't Biden say he is running in 2024? The DNC used her pretty much how she used Willie Brown.

www.nationalreview.com...

Symone Sanders, the senior adviser and chief spokesperson for Vice President Kamala Harris, is expected to leave the White House at the end of the year. . . . It was not immediately clear where Sanders is heading next or when she will be leaving the vice president’s office. Sanders is the highest profile exit and the second high-profile one from the Harris team in the last month. Ashley Etienne, Harris’ communications director, is also set to depart in the coming weeks. . . . One of the most publicly recognizable individuals in the Biden administration, Sanders transitioned to Harris’ vice presidential team after serving as a Biden campaign senior adviser during the 2020 election.

If Harris was likely to succeed him as the next president — becoming the first woman ever to hold the job — it would be enormously desirable to be her press secretary now, and thus be set up to play a major role in her presidency. The fact that Sanders is bailing out a little over ten months into the job tells you quite a lot about her assessment of the likely trajectory of Kamala Harris’s career.

edit on 2-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Perfect set up to replace Kamala with who?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I'll bet Kamala is awful to work for. Entitled and probably screaming all the time.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
From listening to Kamala and reading about her past actions, I probably would not want to work with her at any job.

I am not and never have been a hair sniffer, I don't care what her hair smells like.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
...didn't Biden say he is running in 2024?

He has to say that, otherwise it creates a very serious issue for the midterms. My personal opinion is that neither Biden or Harris will run again in 2024. Him because he's decrepit, and her because she's a non stop gaffe machine.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I'm guessing the plan is replace Harris with Hilary.
Biden bows out due to a "suddenly diagnosed" health condition.

Boom,the demonic entity which walks in the skin of Hilary becomes president.

Nightmarish thought,sorry

It could happen though.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Rainbows
Jane

Rumblings imply Pete Buttigieg perhaps, also from the article. But mostly it's just becoming obvious she would likely lose the general election even if she won the Democratic primary, and even that's not a given anymore.

www.nationalreview.com...

We’re less than a year into Kamala Harris’s term as vice president, and it is already a labor just to collect all the ways in which she is bad at her job and the target of sniping even from her own administration and her own ideological allies — see, for example, here from Charlie Cooke, here from Jim Geraghty, here from Michael Brendan Dougherty, and here, here, here, and here from my own writings, all compiling those failures. Democratic pundits are already running through the stages of denial and bargaining. Maybe she will agree to a Supreme Court appointment to get her off the ticket! Maybe if Biden can’t run again, we can get Pete Buttigieg to be her running mate or set him up to challenge her in the primary!

Meanwhile, the people who are actually stuck working for Harris are tiring of trying to spin this as a successful vice presidency, and are voting with their feet,

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
It could happen though.

No, it can't, the Senate would be 50-50 at that point.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Why would anyone not want to work with Kamala? She loves grilling and music, and gosh darn it, with Kamala, the U.S. is one nation under a groove. If that's not enough, she's "Ready to get to work!"

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...didn't Biden say he is running in 2024?

He has to say that, otherwise it creates a very serious issue for the midterms. My personal opinion is that neither Biden or Harris will run again in 2024. Him because he's decrepit, and her because she's a non stop gaffe machine.

Yes but that isn't how this was being sold prior to the election. It was to install Biden give him 2 years and hand it over to Kamala. Or maybe it was this all along as Buttiegieg is getting pushed as the potential nominee

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Yes but that isn't how this was being sold prior to the election.

Wait, you take what politicians say at face value?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I read that early this morning, wow, oh, wow,

Anybody before Kalamari dirty harry that spend her vice presidency as the biggest zero in history?

Now how that feels knowing that these puppets are nothing but that, puppets. Senile dementia ridden china biden and Kalamari harris.

Are they even real? I mean no clones or robots

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright
I'll bet Kamala is awful to work for. Entitled and probably screaming all the time.

The word "Kamala" is "Horrible/awful" in my language.
edit on 2-12-2021 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Rainbows
Jane

Brainrows
TAT

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yes but that isn't how this was being sold prior to the election.

Wait, you take what politicians say at face value?

Ive heard 81 million voters do...just trying to understand that mindset.

LOL, we got them there Yankee democrats coming south to visit for the holidays and we need some topics for discussion. I figured I'd better learn their names instead of calling them by their various adjectives.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I have to laugh at what 81 million voted for.

We warned everyone but no one would listen.

Now the world gets to embrace this dumpster fire and own it.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Ive heard 81 million voters do...

Add in the other side's winners too.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse
Eactly what I was thinking! But can Joe nominate Killary if she doesn't hold a seat.
Sorry, Brit here trying to learn.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Seems where ever Kamala walks, sinkholes form 😎

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Now that would be a blind sider!
Rainbows
Jane