It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone going to utrecht saturday dutch members

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

thyanyks anyvcienyt damyny keybord

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight
lkollol

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I disagree, the time for peaceful protest is over. It hasn't worked. The government's and advisors need ripping from their high horse with force.

The problem is, peaceful protests didn´t even start everywhere. Those few protesters is not what will make them stop. When it comes to millions like in australia a few days ago, when these millions don´t leave the streets anymore, what will they do? But if some Rambos do now what they all included in their plans and what they maybe even want and need to go full north korea with us. We had the RAF in the 1970 in Germany. And what else? A police state. Checkpoints everywhere, armed police controlling everybody everywhere. Only because a few Rambos did what they did ( i am not even saying they were all wrong with what they thought!).

Believe me, my thoughts are often different from what i say about peaceful protests. Till i calm down and start to think rational again. In reality i am not that guy that talks too much when it comes to whatever, that behaviour brought me even to jail for a while. Even if i was completely right to defend myself (says logic and everybody who witnessed what happened but unfortunately not the judge). You first have to check if you are not running into a trap, are you not exactly doing what they are waiting for if you go violent and maybe even start to take out some of those resonsible? Then you have to check the prospects of success. How many could and would follow a bunch of self-proclaimed and violent freedom fighters? And how many could and would take part in peaceful protests?

Just look at the GDR in 1989, best evidence that millions of peaceful people are able to change something, to a better, without being violent. More than a few armed and violent freedom fighters could have done in a few years, look at the RAF. They brought us more rights for police, more rights for secret services, because those in charge simply just waited for a reason to create a police state and the RAF gave it to them. Much of that police state crap from that time exists till today and robs us parts our freedom!

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: negedef
a reply to: DeathSlayer

good idea deathslayer im just wondering wat WILL we burn lol

Nothing i hope , only people you are hurting with this are Utrechters , burning down cop cars or shops ran by citizens aint gonna change nothing besides more draconic laws.

I live above shops like that , in the 6th biggest town in the Netherlands , god forbid anyone attempting to light the building on fire with my pets upstairs , i will go beyond the law to protect them , by all means.

EDIT : This is what i would do , sure there are some locals in Utrecht willing to go above and beyond to protect their stuff.

Don't engage in violence , you force the hand of people who want nothing to do with any of it.

edit on 3-12-2021 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

this is a link to the demonstration
unfortunatly i didnt go but it looked awesome
he claimed u get about five times more deaths cuz of the vaccin
peace
evrything went peacefull and a big crowd
edit on 4-12-2021 by negedef because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: negedef

Looks good , thanks for the follow up

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

no problem
i heard there were around 3000 people there they said it was going to be the biggest yet but the weather was piss poor so dont hink they got close still a descent turnout with that kind of weather it was just grtay cold and rainy typical dutch weather lol im defenitatly going to the next one ... i think lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join