It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purpose of Covid-19 / Population control and controlled de-population

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
lf man reverts back to eating each other, then what ?

Haha made me remember this, there is an Easter egg in Cyberpunk 2077 as well, off topic I know but made me chuckle.

Seriously though I hope that never happens, one thing I hate with a passion is cannibals and even indigenous tribes of cannibals whom are currently being protected by many nations simply because some anthropologists wants to study them should either be wiped out or re-educated, I am happy either way I just want them gone and there sick and twisted behaviour stopped.

Chinese Communists did it as well during the cultural revolution one of the largest mass murders in history, there was not enough food for them to throw lavish banquets at the expense of the people they supposedly liberated so they ate those people in what were termed flesh banquets, Xi would have been a young man back then and may have even eaten some unfortunate persons flesh himself it would not surprise me.

But sadly it has happened throughout history, even the lost English Colony in the US, Jamestown has provided gruesome evidence that body's of the dead were dug up and eaten (at least there brains) by the starving before they too vanished.

And the Bible records it even having happened during siege in Jerusalem with the king tearing his own clothing in despair when he found out.

edit on 2-12-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

Ever heard of Binary Poisons or Trinary Poisons same thing, give the population something that is bio-accumulative (Stays in the body) and then add something else to the air, the water or the food that will trigger cancers or worse when the two (or more) components react and form a third substance.

edit on 2-12-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: flice

So many good people would need to be corrupted in order to even start doing that to make it plausible.

Not just people at the top but also people at the grass roots.

There would be so many potential whistle blowers.

You mean, like the large number of alleged whistle blowers that have their videos taken down from YouTube, and then after shifting their content to alternative platforms (bitchute, etc), have their claims dismissed for using non-MSM approved platforms?

Plus covid is just too inefficient to be a depopulation weapon.

Clearly you skimmed the OP, and ignored some important points, namely:

- Point of Covid-19? To create a common enemy that can facilitate mass delivery of vaccines and their contents.

OP is suggesting that COVID-19 was essentially an opening salvo, not the end game/coup de grass. A high-efficiency, extremely lethal pathogen would've either collapsed society, or if it was an obvious bio-weapon, would've elicited some kind of retaliatory action against China.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Just one caveat, Boris is not completely evil unlike Cameron, may was not either she had some good in her but not enough and Boris is a better person perhaps than her, to be fair other than his politics I kind of like the guy half the time.

The Humanitarian I spoke of had a crap shadow cabinet and his defence policy's and weak leadership may have cost us very dearly indeed.

Just had to say this to clear my conscience, I never voted for BJ but understand why others did and also had my heart warm to another Tory or rather Conservative whom called out the BBC for stealing male role models from little boy's and turning them in sexually androgynous beings like Dr Who (the BBC is supposed to be serving the British public not some weirdo political agenda).

And Boris never said that about the Elderly that was Cameron but he does use the term Natural Law which is a rephrasing of the old Tory/Conservative idea of Natural Wastage or letting the poor die off, the unemployed starve and the elderly die of poverty.

To be fair so far Boris has been more left wing than that prat Blair ever was or for that matter the Tory's in sheep's clothing that New Labour represents over here in the UK.

Just had to clear that up after reading my angry point made earlier.

But even the Tory's would be fools to let someone destroy the population of our country though they do tend to keep there own wealth hidden from the tax man in off shore account's, that said they are bought and paid for by the global elite whom are there financial backers.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Ahhh Yes, magic Mike and Jackie from the 70's show also explored that theory in what was a visually stunning, yet practically unnoticed movie from 2015 called Jupiter Ascending. It is quite an entertaining movie and worth a watch. Entire planet's population's are brokered over millenium to keep a small handful of Galactic elites living ageless.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Purpose- an anti aging drug has been created and population has to be decreased and reproduction completely controlled before rolling it out.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Hey, saying this in a friendly manner.

originally posted by: LABTECH767

www.theonion.com...

That source (onion news) is a paraody news source.

I normally would not say and leave it. But I think its so important that we are all drawing from decent sources as much as possible right now especially with how much disinfo there is now on the internet.

Their videos are gold too by the way...

edit on 2-12-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Bingo !

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Text- In order to make the people drink poison, you have to serve it to them a little at the time.

Control is a patient game.

I agree with this and one of the reason, no all jabs are equal, some may have no side effects while others have full blown.

You can not scare the entire population with the jabs, a bit at a time, experimental, see how side effects affects some.

On going experimentation, the needs for boosters just to keep increasing the crap inside the jabs that are needed into the people. Some will die but is easier to keep under the radar and blame it on other reason as long as the deaths are not to high and too often.

This crap is been planned for years, I am waiting for the mental decline of some of the experimental subjects because it will happen eventually.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I love that movie, I think it was very good, sometimes you never know what reality is from fantasy, now a days is hard to tell with all the crap going on and all the conspiracies.

Who knows we are nothing but cattle to the aliens and now we are prepared to be harvested?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Funny thing I had no idea that movie existed. I dropped the kids off at the park earlier this spring with the wife and then drove to 7 eleven to fill up the tank. I noticed they had a small selection of movies including blu rays. As I browsed the box I found Jupiter Ascending. Very well written, performed and directed movie. I'm happy i bought it for only $5.
We watched it when we got home.
edit on 12-4-2021 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

Hey, saying this in a friendly manner.

originally posted by: LABTECH767

www.theonion.com...

That source (onion news) is a paraody news source.

I normally would not say and leave it. But I think its so important that we are all drawing from decent sources as much as possible right now especially with how much disinfo there is now on the internet.

Their videos are gold too by the way...

Thanks' for the heads up, I was not with it at all the other night but now haha feel like I have been slapped in the face with an underdone French omelette.
I will have to check out those news sources next time I go for an internet trawl.

As you know though Graphene on it's own is just Carbon but Carbon in an unusual molecular formation that is different to the common graphite and has different property's.

I suspect there is rather a lot and perhaps even absolute truth in those articles regardless of the satirical nature of the Onion site which I have never visited before going to find something on the subject and had no foreknowledge of.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Going to derail my own thread a bit here.

I have always been a fan of the dynamic between art and real life, but also the idea that sometimes people who know something, try to communicate to us through art these things which they cannot say up front and personal.

With Omicron sitting on it's own lineage (it's not a decendant to Delta), and what seems to be an old source and at the same time have all these mutations at the same time, that has occured on the first lineage.....

Engineered?

And targeting the African nation. So while it will spread amongst everyone else as well, those who will suffer will be people from the African continent?

****SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE NEW JAMES BOND MOVIE****

Back to the art part.

In No Time To Die, James Bond faces Rami Malek. Malek has created a super virus which is able to target specific genetic markers. As such, at one point, the good guys manage to flip the coin on Spectre by coding the virus to kill all their members and ONLY theirs, even though the are other people in that room.

The twist is that the virus, can be hosted by anyone, so you could unwillingly carry it to the target.

For some reason I didn't think about it when I saw it.... but now, with Omicron.

You get the free fear mongering due to high transmission and the design targets the African nation specifically with a bonus of the elderly and the sick.

Final note; Why would I even go that way?

Answer: Officials, media and experts are all echoing "we don't know enough about this variant yet to say anything about wether its mild"
BUT, apparently they know enough to go and change the symptoms list for Omicron, to cover the symptoms from adverse vaccine events in relation to cardio issues.

AND, yesterday, UK experts publicly stated "UK immunity will be different to South Africa" and that people should calm down.

I don't think they meant in terms of vaccination count. I think this was a freudian slip.
edit on 4/12/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Ok putting it together again

Who?
The economic elite

Why?
Too many who need help, affecing the world economy and sustainability

Who are those?
Pensioners, sick, 3rd world countries

How?
- Through "philantropy" and donations of medicine etc. gather genetic material from the specific areas you wish to target. Find common genetic markers amongst; africans, south americans, elderly westerners, etc etc.
- Generate enough fatigue and fear to make the population compliant. Strip them of rights and freedom and make them fear for loss of work if they do not comply.
- Engineer sars-cov-2 to become easily transmissible.
- Fear monger through controlled media.
- Present vaccine as "the super weapon" (has your officials been using that word to describe it?)

- If enough people do not die or subscribe to the program, release new variants, to reinforce fear and drive them towards vaccination.

- Both virus and vaccine is a weapon. Virus takes care of those predisposed according to virus design. Vaccine is also loaded towards targets. So part of the experiment of the vaccine is not to see "how mRNA vaccines work", but to see how nano tech can be used to affect life span and population control.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
For depopulation, I think it was easier to enforce a law all over the world, for example: from December 15th to 30th , there is no penalty for murder.

Any murder in that period will not be considered a crime. personally, I think that very few of us would welcome the new year.
I don't want to give them stupid ideas, but almost every war so far has been artificially provoked. People hate each other, they kill each other, and they make a profit.
It's the same with this virus, we just haven't started killing each other yet.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lora73
For depopulation, I think it was easier to enforce a law all over the world, for example: from December 15th to 30th , there is no penalty for murder.

Any murder in that period will not be considered a crime. personally, I think that very few of us would welcome the new year.
I don't want to give them stupid ideas, but almost every war so far has been artificially provoked. People hate each other, they kill each other, and they make a profit.
It's the same with this virus, we just haven't started killing each other yet.

Purging, hehe. Yeah, but in that case, all the psychos would be killing the "normal" citizens, so that is not desirable.
I want sheep, not soldiers.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Also true, but some will never be sheep, you can kill me but you can't break me.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

The problem with the idea of it being used for depopulation is that it's just so bad at it. It doesn't kill nearly enough people and it's not sufficiently discriminating enough.

It's also killing the wrong people. The people who are most likely to be able to resist a forced takeover are also the people least likely to be effected by covid.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lora73

Also true, but some will never be sheep, you can kill me but you can't break me.

I'm not sure that TPTB would have any qualms with going down that route.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

The problem with the idea of it being used for depopulation is that it's just so bad at it. It doesn't kill nearly enough people and it's not sufficiently discriminating enough.

It's also killing the wrong people. The people who are most likely to be able to resist a forced takeover are also the people least likely to be effected by covid.

Depends if they managed to find common genetic markers in people based on origin etc.

If we are lucky, Omicron turns out not to be their design but an escapee, and then it just might end all this in a few months.
They are pushing the vaccine agenda again mighty strongly...

I mean, I'm starting to like that idea that a virus is uncontrollable, but a vaccine is not.

<< 1    3 >>

join