It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuremberg trial 2 has begun.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
We seem to have an attorney that has analyzed the situation for the last two years and is now bringing charges. The conclusions could be ominous.The english starts at the 2 minute mark. Briefly the conclusions is that covid exists it is as bad as the flue, but the vaccinations are a very different story.

edit on 2-12-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2021 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

What’s this about? I’m unfamiliar? I can’t watch the video at the moment either, could you recap what Nuremberg 2 is supposed to be about please?

Seen your edit thx bro 😎
edit on 2-12-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

The MP's in the Polish parliament is going full out to blow the scam, the fraudulent information being put out is challenged and debunked. That is probably why the rest of Europe is trying to make vaccinations compulsory as they are running out of time. None of it stands up to the light of reason.But we have known that for quite a while.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

You and I both know at some point the whole house of cards will come crashing down in regards to the plandemic. It’s shocking and scary so many world leaders are on board with this and pushing this so hard, I do not know for sure but this is the first time to my knowledge almost all major world leaders/ powers are trying so hard to jam a vaccine or anything down the throats of the whole worlds population. This is what drives me to believe (seriously) drives me to believe super natural evil is real and behind this.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Glen beck spells it out. I think Epstein and all the elites, the security agents controlling them will have no power if it all comes out, so they are prepared to collapse society to save themselves. They will try to get brutal for the raw control. Get rid of the politicians and get them replaced that's half the battle.So they have to kill us off quickly for their own survival.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I haven’t yet seen the Beck video I’ll check it out later.

I know most here that no me may be confused I brought out super natural evil at work here as traditionally here most know prior I was never a mystical or religious or spiritual person until November 14th. I won’t get into that here much but what happened to me part of it was the realization that what has been done cannot be undone by mankind at this point. All we can do now is watch this # unfold. Those people responsible will be sorted, the other thing responsible will be revealed as well. Maybe over pm sometime I would talk to you more about what I am trying to convey here more concisely.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Same. At this point I'm waiting for the house of cards to collapse. Too many lies upon lies upon moving goal posts said by politicians , MSM etc. It's not a matter of if, but just when

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   

"The people behind this pandemic with 150 scientists interviewed from
around the world.
The short answer is the covid is there but it is no more dangerous than
the common flu. Any one who disagrees is lying".

Powerful stuff!
edit on 2-12-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I know most here that no me may be confused I brought out super natural evil at work here as traditionally here most know prior I was never a mystical or religious or spiritual person until November 14th. I won’t get into that here much but what happened to me part of it was the realization that what has been done cannot be undone by mankind at this point. All we can do now is watch this # unfold. Those people responsible will be sorted, the other thing responsible will be revealed as well. Maybe over pm sometime I would talk to you more about what I am trying to convey here more concisely.

Nothing much to add here, haven't watched the video yet either but just wanted to add that I've never been the slightest bit religious, science all the way, and didn't even believe evil was a thing (thought it was more a matter of perception outside of known morally wrong things) until recent events have made me think that the only explanation is a battle of good versus evil is going on. Interesting that someone else has conveyed a similar change in viewpoint.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The evil behind this plandemic is so engrained into this world it can't be defeated, only resisted from a spiritual aspect. Satan now truly rules, this is his time and it's perfect, he's never had so many tools at his disposal.

Fair play to these guys and others who are fighting this, trying to bring justice to all but its going to be a fruitless task. Bit depressing but that's the gravity of the situation.
edit on nd122833 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Do include me also please

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Thank's for posting.
We had seen this coming. A lot of micro's ... that sounds good.
What I don't understand is: around minute 7.25 there seems to be a litlle dispute. Where exactly are they in the procedure? Is it a private committee that asks for a parliamentary inquiry? Or has parliament already voted in favor of such an investigation? Apparently there is no mention of a summons yet. Correct me.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Good news indeed!

I guess the German courts are so corrupt that Reiner had to take the case to Poland.

Given Poland's fealty to the US, I'm surprised the Polish MPs have taken this action, but it's great.

The cynical view is that the obedient Polish government will not allow it to proceed.

Hoping for the best!

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

You and I both know at some point the whole house of cards will come crashing down in regards to the plandemic. It’s shocking and scary so many world leaders are on board with this and pushing this so hard, I do not know for sure but this is the first time to my knowledge almost all major world leaders/ powers are trying so hard to jam a vaccine or anything down the throats of the whole worlds population. This is what drives me to believe (seriously) drives me to believe super natural evil is real and behind this.

It's almost like there is an incentive for getting the most of your population vaxxed. Hmmmm 🤔

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Everybody who has knowingly participated in these crimes against Humanity, will be charged with such, and prosecuted.
This includes the internet paid shills and trolls.

Other lawsuits in the makings :
Canada : Rebel News launches lawsuits against vaccine mandates
“It’s not consent if you’re threatened with the loss of your job; with the loss of your ability to leave your house and go into public places.”

USA : Dr. David Martin.

USA : Children's Health Defense lawsuit against the FDA.

Also numerous lawsuits being brought by unions and consumer groups.

May those that get positive energy from this thread rejoice.

Myself : am more pessimistic.
Methinks that we are chasing a runaway bus down a mountainside.
Even if we do catch the bus, we'll probably find that no one is driving the bus, and it's occupants are the bound-and-gagged politicians and such, that have been left to us as fall-guys.

Meanwhile : those that set the bus in motion are well off into their next adventures, like capturing all of the sovereign lands and parks of the world's nations, and EVERYTHING else, and reinforcing their claim to be the owners and managers of them. ( WEF // GPPP )

edit on 2-12-2021 by Nothin because: sp

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander
In Belgium, a judge has condemned the government because the use of the covid pass would be illegal. A fine of 5000 euros for the government (taxpayer) for each day that the pass is still used. The government does not care and is appealing. Well done Judge but I hope Dr Reiner Fuelmich can achieve more.
www.lifesitenews.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I remember some time ago in the EU parliament a Police representative wiping the floor with the German one over how many poles not now in existence would have been had the Germans not murdered so many of there people and how the resource allocation which was skewed in favour of Germany was wrong.

So it does not surprise me if something foul such as population control is afoot that the Polish would lead to the charge into the breach to stop it dead.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
OMG! USSR is invading Poland!

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I expect mysterious assassinations under the umbrella of suicides very soon, those behind the agenda, will try to kill the opposition any way they can, they have the money and they have many accounts to do that and can easily get lost in the systems, Silencing those that tried to blow the whistle on them is been on going.

I was just thinking about this same scenario, a few days ago, when the bodies will start to pile up.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
if you can't/won't watch the whole vid, 4.50 to 5.50 sums it up

top topics

<<   2 >>

join