It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 week 48 repository

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Things are ramping up again. I have been on the "choose for yourself" team for a long time, because I think people should have the right to choose for themselves rather than being shamed for one thing or another. Also, I am double pfizer jabbed myself, and in spite, covid infected 4 months after 2nd jab.

But right now, I feel like the rethoric and reactions are getting out of hand. I feel like people who trust blindly in authority have lost their ability to see clearly.
This is ofcourse basic psychology... at this point everyone is so stressed and fatigue that most of us can't muster the desire to fight back, or even want to. We just want to "live"... ironically, because what a life?

There fore I am now posting a series of articles and statements that I find curious given the circumstances and reactions from nations officials.

- Just posted another thread about, NOT graphene oxide, but "Graphene Hydroxide" in the vaccines, discovered by now suddenly diseased MD Andreas Noack. Please check it out. It's not good.

- While Austria is making vaccines mandatory by law come January, Denmark PM says "we are far from imposing mandatory vaccination"... note the "far from" as opposed to fx. "we will never impose mandatory vaccination"

- In the UK Sec. Health just stated to parliament: "Booster shots should be given every 3 months, instead of 6 months.

- UK Study from weeks 39 - 42 shows that out of 100.000 infected people aged 60 or older, 89.000 of those were vaccinated.

- Moderna CEO states: "It's likely that current vaccines are much less effective against Omicron". Updated vaccines could be ready by march, large roll out of updated vaccines in summer 2022.

- Dr. Angelique Coetzee, the MD and Chair of SA Medical Associtation, reports that while Omicron is A LOT more infectious, all the cases she saw directly have all recovered again after a short and mild course. She said in several interviews that she saw no reason to panic despite the large number of mutations.

- SA number of cases are exploding. Testing have increased a lot, but so has the positive rate. Going from 2-4 % to 9% to 16% of tested individuals. HOWEVER... new daily deaths have been stable so far. Even going down a bit from the worst days BEFORE Omicron.
So don't let them fear monger your with "more infections more deaths!!!"

- German study (Preprint), shows that childrens reaction to infection is so mild they couldn't even calculate a death rate. They write 0.9 deaths pr. 100.000 or 0.009%

- From other thread here on ATS; Percentage of adverse reactions to vaccines, have doubled to 9.8% in 2021 from 4.6% before that.

It's all very confusing, but here's what I gather:
One of the producers of vaccines says that they might not work anymore, especially with the outlook of Omicron becoming the main strain. Atleast that could be the indication in SA. We also have the study from the UK that clearly shows the inefficacy of the vaccines, but the officials are now rushing us to get booster jabs?!

I would expect most governments nowadays to operate with the same "0 errors" policy that the Danish Parliament does. Basically meaning that everything governments do is always the right thing and good.
But when this is the case, it also means that government will make sure that even mistakes are still carried out as the right thing to do. To maintain peace and power.
It does not look good to piss away that much money into the pockets of big pharma, on vaccines that dont work.
And big pharma has the same issue. If we get the idea that they don't work, we wont use up the stock and will be less likely to subject ourselves to boosters every 3 months, which is good business for them.

Another thing that comes to mind, and you really have to give me the benefit of the doubt here:

We are approaching retirement of THE largest generation of people in the next 10-15 years.
There will be a huge gap between the size of the active workforce and those on pension / similar, ie. an expense to the country.

I am willing to suggest that Covid-19 is one huge depopulation scheme, to flatten out the difference to alleviate financial difficulty, targeting the elderly first and foremost, but also those who are most prone to be a liability to the health sector in 10 years time.

They have been unsuccesful in managing countries in a sensible way, and now they are grasphing for straws.

This will not end well... and maybe it shouldn't, we just have to make sure that it ends well for "the people".
edit on 2/12/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

But right now, I feel like the rethoric and reactions are getting out of hand.

Welcome to the party….. errrmm….. sh!tshow?!?!

I do my best to try and check out of this madness.

Alas, nothing works.

If we had more ‘people’ onboard from the beginning — we wouldn’t be in this situation.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda…..

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: flice
There is so much deceit gong on in the world that l wish Spring was among us .

That's one great post you out up.

edit on 1200000017252021-12-02T00:25:17-06:00251712am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

- Dr. Angelique Coetzee, the MD and Chair of SA Medical Associtation, reports that while Omicron is A LOT more infectious, all the cases she saw directly have all recovered again after a short and mild course. She said in several interviews that she saw no reason to panic despite the large number of mutations.

- SA number of cases are exploding. Testing have increased a lot, but so has the positive rate. Going from 2-4 % to 9% to 16% of tested individuals. HOWEVER... new daily deaths have been stable so far. Even going down a bit from the worst days BEFORE Omicron.
So don't let them fear monger your with "more infections more deaths!!!"

It's all very confusing, but here's what I gather:
One of the producers of vaccines says that they might not work anymore, especially with the outlook of Omicron becoming the main strain. At least that could be the indication in SA. We also have the study from the UK that clearly shows the inefficacy of the vaccines, but the officials are now rushing us to get booster jabs?!

Firstly, people seem to keep mixing vax with unvaxxed. The general population of South Africa is unvaccinated. That means they have been exposed to South African Covid strains and developed natural immunity to those strains. South Africans have been exposed to Alpha (V1), Beta (V2), C.1.2. and Delta and acquired natural immunity to those strains before Omicron hit.

Only something like 28% of South Africa is vaccinated. Being that said, what's happening in South Africa among those with natural immunity to the previous 4 or more strains is not an indicator of what Omicron will do to someone with no exposure to Covid who was simply vaxxed.

What's worrisome about Omicron is that the majority of "mutations" are designed, all together in one strain, to make Covid better able to evade the immune system.

Omicron Spike Protein Mutations from Financial Times

And those are just the spike proteins that Omicron has that help evade the immune system.

The additional mutations in the E protein, N protein and M protein ALSO help Omicron evade the immune system.

For example Omicron mutations NR203K and G204R have greater ability to undergo LLPS which helps increase Covid replication.

GCG inhibits SARS-CoV-2 replication by disrupting the liquid phase condensation of its nucleocapsid protein

So as far as I can tell, all of Omicron "mutations" 50 plus alterations, are mutations that assist Covid in entering the human body, entering human cells, replication enhancements. With those kind of modifications, it might well turn into a nasty little bugger.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

Yes I understand what you say here. I have no doubt that this will spread like wild fire, which is seems to be doing (without knowing if they are able to sequence all tests) in SA at the moment.

I mean it is a bit funny how the rate exploded that much just around Omicron time.

But, as far as I understand, in spite of these mutations, it might not be that bad, because it the virus finds it has an easy time getting on board, then that would often result in less severe cases. Just like Coetzee describes.

As I understand severity from a viral point of view, its about increasing its own chances of being passed on. So if the virus hasn't found a mild way to do this, then it could potentially mutate to what they saw in the 1920s with blood vomiting etc.
But since it took the mild path, the best thing we could do with Omicron, would be to let it flash burn itself through society.

Our own immunesystem would adapt to the build of Omicron and then thats that for now.

We wont get rid of this virus, so why not hold on to the mild version for as long as possible, just like we have done with influenza for so long?

In any regards, with Delta stepping all over the alfa beta based vaccines, then it's foolish to once again rush into 3rd and 4th jabbing people every 3 months because "the vaccine is safe and efficient".... which it is clearly not.

And there is my outlandish tinfoil thought that Omicron isn't really Omicron... but the intended effects of the vaccines, masked as a variant.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Man is too egotistical to admit they don't know something, and too prideful to admit they were wrong.

Sometimes the hardest thing to do, and sometimes the best thing to do, is to do nothing.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Now is the time to keep focus and hold our breath for some time.

Be mindful of the reports from SA. Be aware that the daily death toll is rising, but have been higher before Omicron. We still have to wait and see.

The infection positivity has with yesterdays numbers risen to 22,4% of all tests. Needless to say that is a high number, but I would still encourage to wait and see how this affects hospitalizations and "severe" cases.
I still have faith that Omicron is mild.

In honor of transparency, here are the numbers from SA:

Positive cases of all tests / New daily deaths / 7 day average

Dec 2 22.4% / 44 / 20.6
Dec 1 16.5% / 28 / 30.6
Nov 30 10.2% / 21 / 29.7
Nov 29 10.7% / 25 / 34
Nov 28 9.8% / 6 / 31.8
Nov 27 9.2% / 8 / 31.3
Nov 26 9.1% / 12 / *
Nov 25 6.5% / 114 / *
Nov 24 3.6% / 22 / *
Nov 23 2.1% / 51 / *
Nov 22 2.3% / 10 / *
Nov 21 3.4% / 2 / *
edit on 3/12/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Positive cases of all tests / New daily deaths / 7 day average

Dec 3rd 24.3% / 25 / 22.4

This fellar sure is infectious.

new topics

top topics

join