Things are ramping up again. I have been on the "choose for yourself" team for a long time, because I think people should have the right to choose for
themselves rather than being shamed for one thing or another. Also, I am double pfizer jabbed myself, and in spite, covid infected 4 months after 2nd
But right now, I feel like the rethoric and reactions are getting out of hand. I feel like people who trust blindly in authority have lost their
ability to see clearly.
This is ofcourse basic psychology... at this point everyone is so stressed and fatigue that most of us can't muster the desire to fight back, or even
want to. We just want to "live"... ironically, because what a life?
There fore I am now posting a series of articles and statements that I find curious given the circumstances and reactions from nations officials.
- Just posted another thread about, NOT graphene oxide, but "Graphene Hydroxide" in the vaccines, discovered by now suddenly diseased MD Andreas
Noack. Please check it out. It's not good.
- While Austria is making vaccines mandatory by law come January, Denmark PM says "we are far from imposing mandatory vaccination"... note the "far
from" as opposed to fx. "we will never impose mandatory vaccination"
- In the UK Sec. Health just stated to parliament: "Booster shots should be given every 3 months, instead of 6 months.
- UK Study from weeks 39 - 42 shows that out of 100.000 infected people aged 60 or older, 89.000 of those were vaccinated.
- Moderna CEO states: "It's likely that current vaccines are much less effective against Omicron". Updated vaccines could be ready by march, large
roll out of updated vaccines in summer 2022.
- Dr. Angelique Coetzee, the MD and Chair of SA Medical Associtation, reports that while Omicron is A LOT more infectious, all the cases she saw
directly have all recovered again after a short and mild course. She said in several interviews that she saw no reason to panic despite the large
number of mutations.
- SA number of cases are exploding. Testing have increased a lot, but so has the positive rate. Going from 2-4 % to 9% to 16% of tested individuals.
HOWEVER... new daily deaths have been stable so far. Even going down a bit from the worst days BEFORE Omicron.
So don't let them fear monger your with "more infections more deaths!!!"
- German study (Preprint), shows that childrens reaction to infection is so mild they couldn't even calculate a death rate. They write 0.9 deaths pr.
100.000 or 0.009%
- From other thread here on ATS; Percentage of adverse reactions to vaccines, have doubled to 9.8% in 2021 from 4.6% before that.
It's all very confusing, but here's what I gather:
One of the producers of vaccines says that they might not work anymore, especially with the outlook of Omicron becoming the main strain. Atleast that
could be the indication in SA. We also have the study from the UK that clearly shows the inefficacy of the vaccines, but the officials are now rushing
us to get booster jabs?!
I would expect most governments nowadays to operate with the same "0 errors" policy that the Danish Parliament does. Basically meaning that everything
governments do is always the right thing and good.
But when this is the case, it also means that government will make sure that even mistakes are still carried out as the right thing to do. To maintain
peace and power.
It does not look good to piss away that much money into the pockets of big pharma, on vaccines that dont work.
And big pharma has the same issue. If we get the idea that they don't work, we wont use up the stock and will be less likely to subject ourselves to
boosters every 3 months, which is good business for them.
Another thing that comes to mind, and you really have to give me the benefit of the doubt here:
We are approaching retirement of THE largest generation of people in the next 10-15 years.
There will be a huge gap between the size of the active workforce and those on pension / similar, ie. an expense to the country.
I am willing to suggest that Covid-19 is one huge depopulation scheme, to flatten out the difference to alleviate financial difficulty, targeting the
elderly first and foremost, but also those who are most prone to be a liability to the health sector in 10 years time.
They have been unsuccesful in managing countries in a sensible way, and now they are grasphing for straws.
This will not end well... and maybe it shouldn't, we just have to make sure that it ends well for "the people".
edit on 2/12/21 by flice
because: (no reason given)